What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (7 Viewers)

This probably the most realistic outcome....but can't you let me have just a few minutes of joy before the game starts and reality comes crashing down on me crushing every bit of my hopes and dreams?  I just want to think they'll do something good, even if in reality they find a way to muck it up like they always do. 
sure thing,

20-15 Browns

Trying to keep quiet as much as possible early this season just to see what happens.  But man, we should win tonight based on everything I've seen the first two weeks and how amped up the D will be.  The extended losing streak doesn't mean much to me right now as far as predicting future outcomes.  Jets D will keep them in the game though and maybe they can put points on the board to help Darnold who should stuggle.  Jets still have a good chance if Darnold can protect the ball (unlike the two future HOF we have already played, so that's a tall order and a big IF).

So, Jets 13, Browns 12.  Two missed extra points by our new kicker, Jets score late to win it.  LOL

Trying to keep quiet as much as possible early this season just to see what happens.  But man, we should win tonight based on everything I've seen the first two weeks and how amped up the D will be.  The extended losing streak doesn't mean much to me right now as far as predicting future outcomes.  Jets D will keep them in the game though and maybe they can put points on the board to help Darnold who should stuggle.  Jets still have a good chance if Darnold can protect the ball (unlike the two future HOF we have already played, so that's a tall order and a big IF).

So, Jets 13, Browns 12.  Two missed extra points by our new kicker, Jets score late to win it.  LOL
I didn't want to like your post, but you make some good points.  If this new kicker misses more than one kick tonight, I think there just might be riots in the streets of Cleveland tonight.

:rant: :suds: :hot: :banned: :rant:

today. at this moment.

the lowest point I have EVER been as a Browns fan.

if baker doesnt come in, I may just pack it in for the season. i got better things to do than watch a well assembled team get thrown int he trash because Hue wants to have tyrod's children.

today. at this moment.

the lowest point I have EVER been as a Browns fan.

if baker doesnt come in, I may just pack it in for the season. i got better things to do than watch a well assembled team get thrown int he trash because Hue wants to have tyrod's children.
Actually Saturday was your low point

you could become a pats fan. That’s the new route to canton

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread