Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
wadegarrett

**** CLEVELAND BROWNS THREAD ****

It’s unclear whether other teams are pursuing Williams; he’s good enough that there should be an auction for his services. Doerschuk’s information, if accurate, implies that the auction (f there is one) has ended, that the Browns have emerged as the winners, and that it’s only a matter of time before Williams officially is shipped to Cleveland.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/15/trent-williams-to-cleveland-rumor-emerges/

• Love 1

Dawgs By Nature‏ @DawgsByNature

Just a reminder, the Browns turned that 2nd round pick into Nick Chubb. So yeah, that worked.

------------------------------------------------------

SpotracVerified account @spotrac

Brock Osweiler retires from the #NFL having earned $41.3M across 7 seasons w/ the #Broncos, #Browns, #Texans & #Dolphins. In 2017, Houston traded away a 2nd round pick to avoid paying him $16M. …

1:29 PM - 16 Oct 2019

On 10/15/2019 at 7:08 PM, lod001 said:

You cant give up a 1st for a 31 year old OL no matter how good he has been. They had Joe Thomas for 11 years. That's what you want out of your LT.

Its a bad idea on multiple levels.

• Right now our 2020 first round pick would be #7
  • He's 31
  • He's been injured and hasn't played a snap since last year
  • He'd have to learn on the fly while getting up to game shape/speed  

Dorsey's well aware of what pick he would be giving up and how waiting till next year's draft to land an OT prospect who is a decade younger would make much more sense.  If he does pull the trigger now then he'd better not deal next year's 1st.  The time to go after a big name/draft-expensive guy like Trent Williams in in the off-season so he could come in and have camp and settle in, not mid stream.

We've had issues at LT, RG, and RT on the O-Line.  We traded two picks for the OG from Buffalo so look for him to take over the RG spot during the BYE week.

Buffalo Bills trade offensive lineman Wyatt Teller to Cleveland Browns for draft picks

...Teller was a fifth-round pick of the Bills in 2018 out of Virginia Tech and started seven of the eight games he played. He was known to have a nasty streak in college which led the Bills to select him, but in his time last season he wasn’t all that effective, though no one on the Bills’ line was.

This was the impetus for general manager Brandon Beane going on a free agent shopping spree for offensive linemen, and then drafting Cody Ford in the second round. With the competition heated up, Teller didn’t play himself off the roster. In fact, he looked pretty good, albeit against other backups.

Kush is soft and we haven't been able to punch out any short yardage plays behind him and that has hurt us on those odd looking pass plays down near the goal line.  Teller is big and strong Teller will come to Cleveland and immediately be one of the strongest players on the team and his insane strength dates back to his red-shirt season at Virginia Tech where coaches said he lived in the weight room.  and has a 'nasty streak' so here's hoping we see an improvement once he takes over but it should be noted it took Teller two months to get acclimated.  It would not take Trent Williams that long but it would still take time. 

The time to make a 'big move' paying high picks for an offensive lineman like Trent Williams is during the off season so he would get a full camp and know assignments.  Not now where we don't know what shape he's in let alone how long it would take him to get into game-shape and to learn assignments/assimilate.  

15 hours ago, Bracie Smathers said:

Its a bad idea on multiple levels.

Greg Robinson has trouble with speed rushers.  He's not the answer we're looking for, but he's decent most times.  

I can't give up the 2020 #1, but #2 is in play as well as future picks.  

DBs and WRs could provide a source of additional assets to add to the deal.

Timing & size of a new contract has to factor in.  3 years? 

3 minutes ago, daveR said:

Greg Robinson has trouble with speed rushers.  He's not the answer we're looking for, but he's decent most times.  

I can't give up the 2020 #1, but #2 is in play as well as future picks.  

DBs and WRs could provide a source of additional assets to add to the deal.

Timing & size of a new contract has to factor in.  3 years? 

Before getting to the logistical issues, the difference between winning and losing in 2019 is not Greg Robinson or Chris Hubbard vs. Trent Williams. And then it's not as simple as just plugging in Williams to the existing roster beginning in 2020. It's plugging him in and (likely) deducting current player(s) from it, probably Joe Schobert. And that's a deal breaker. Kirksey is going to get whacked and if Vernon returns his cap # won't be $15.5 (among other things), but our current cap # is $168.6 before accounting for draft picks. Re-signing Schobert is the priority then figure out the rest of the cap, but there is not much space to work with. By all means, use the available funding. But do not use the funding AND draft capital on one (old, oft injured) player.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Before getting to the logistical issues, the difference between winning and losing in 2019 is not Greg Robinson or Chris Hubbard vs. Trent Williams. And then it's not as simple as just plugging in Williams to the existing roster beginning in 2020. It's plugging him in and (likely) deducting current player(s) from it, probably Joe Schobert. And that's a deal breaker. Kirksey is going to get whacked and if Vernon returns his cap # won't be $15.5 (among other things), but our current cap # is $168.6 before accounting for draft picks. Re-signing Schobert is the priority then figure out the rest of the cap, but there is not much space to work with. By all means, use the available funding. But do not use the funding AND draft capital on one (old, oft injured) player.

I don't follow the browns that close so I'm dumbfounded how they are close to the cap. They hardly have any good players not in rookie contracts.

1 hour ago, voiceofunreason said:

I don't follow the browns that close so I'm dumbfounded how they are close to the cap. They hardly have any good players not in rookie contracts.

Top 5 picks come with big cap numbers, we have 3 of them. 

1 hour ago, voiceofunreason said:

They signed a bunch of guys to high dollar amounts the last 2 years, plus gotta remember a lot of good young guys will need to be resigned in a year or two.  

Source: NFL Network - Mike Garafolo

Washington Redskins OT Trent Williams won't be traded this season, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network Saturday, Oct. 19. Garafolo adds Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey made repeated attempts to acquire Williams but was told no. There are indications a deal could be made in the offseason.

5 hours ago, The Man With No Name said:

Source: NFL Network - Mike Garafolo

Washington Redskins OT Trent Williams won't be traded this season, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network Saturday, Oct. 19. Garafolo adds Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey made repeated attempts to acquire Williams but was told no. There are indications a deal could be made in the offseason.

Bruce Allen at work. "Let's show Trent. We'll refuse to trade him, then end up with 1/4 as much next year when he refuses to play again. Winning!"

On 10/13/2019 at 6:15 PM, MAC_32 said:
On 10/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, amnesiac said:

Ok, how about the line actually sucks even though you say it doesn’t?

there was one play that Mayfield nearly got crushed from the left and Hubbard got a penalty for holding on the right side.  he nearly got destroyed by both sides on one play, which should never happen. 

i appreciate your analysis but saying the oline is “below average” is being kind.  

Never once when watching the game today did I ever think to myself they're a problem. If you vacuum it down to a play or two you can skewer every player on the field. 

Dorsey attempted to trade for OT Trent Williams.

Report: Redskins not interested in trading OT Trent Williams despite John Dorsey's repeated attempts

Freddie says he is going to get 'the best' players on the offensive line.

Browns working on O-line shake-up: ‘It’s our job to get the best people out there,’ Freddie Kitchens says

-------------------------------------

Do you think they are happy with the offensive line?

I think we will see changes on the offensive line as soon as this Sunday.

33 minutes ago, Bracie Smathers said:

Dorsey attempted to trade for OT Trent Williams.

Report: Redskins not interested in trading OT Trent Williams despite John Dorsey's repeated attempts

Freddie says he is going to get 'the best' players on the offensive line.

Browns working on O-line shake-up: ‘It’s our job to get the best people out there,’ Freddie Kitchens says

-------------------------------------

Do you think they are happy with the offensive line?

I think we will see changes on the offensive line as soon as this Sunday.

It's the wrong question. We aren't losing because of the line. 

11 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

It is the primary contributing factor.

We have the second leading rusher in the NFL but our run blocking ranks 16th.  How is this possible?

2019 OFFENSIVE LINES Regular season totals, through Week 6 Revised as of 10/15/2019

Our 'Power Ranking' is 26th in the league for run blocking which pretty much nails what I've said about Kush at RG who has the lowest individual ranking on our line.  Grading the Browns’ offensive line: A unit in flux and searching for answers

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- At his Wednesday afternoon press conference, Browns general manager John Dorsey made it very clear: Tackles Greg Robinson and Chris Hubbard need to play better.

“I would like Greg to be more consistent," Dorsey said. "Just be more consistent as a football player.”

...So how is the offensive line doing so far this season? Let’s take a player-by-player look, then offer a grade:

Tackle

LT Greg Robinson (PFF grade: 67.8)

... Robinson is likely being benched for his lack of consistency.

There are times when he looks like the long-term answer and then other times he gets Baker Mayfield crushed or blows a run block assignment.

After the bye week, it sounds like Robinson will move to the bench. But with how inconsistently both tackles are playing, he could easily see the field again.

RT Chris Hubbard (PFF: 52.2)

Hubbard missed one game due to injury but his five starts make him a key part of this offensive line and his PFF grade indicates he is the second-weakest part of the unit. Where Hubbard is hurting Cleveland most is run blocking. PFF grades Hubbard as only a 40 overall run blocker, which explains why Nick Chubb is averaging a season-low 3.7 yards running off the right guard.

T Justin McCray (PFF: 64.1)

McCray started one game this season, a Week 3 loss to the Rams. He could see more opportunities after the bye week should Robinson be benched. In 121 snaps, McCray graded as a much better run blocker than pass blocker. In pass protection, he grades out at 53 overall compared to his 77.1 run block grade.

Guards

LG Joel Bitonio (PFF: 81.3)

RG Eric Kush (PFF: 48.0)

Kush wasn’t expected to start but won his training camp position battle against the recently traded Austin Corbett. Kush is not playing well, though. Pro Football Focus grades him as the lowest-performing Browns lineman. Of all 77 guards ranked by PFF, Kush is 65th.

Center

JC Tretter (PFF: 70.1)

Tretter joins Bitonio as the other bright spot at offensive line. Chubb is averaging 4.6 yards per carry running behind Tretter. Also, he ranks fifth among graded centers by PFF. Tretter is a team leader and, along with Bitonio, has only been flagged once.

Our pass blocking ranks 26th in the league.

We can't get any power from the right side which kills us in short yardage/down near the goal line and that has been the reason behind some of the 'odd' pass play calls and turnovers in the RZ.  

The poor/inconsistent pass pro speaks for itself especially when the GM calls both tackles out in his PC.

they are telegraphing their moves on OL

i will be shocked if they line up Sunday with the same group from the first six games. 

whatever their analysis was, they obviously believe the line can’t get worse. 

not necessarily agreeing with them, just reading the tea leaves.  

12 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

why are they losing, and what do you think they did to correct the problem over the bye week?

28 minutes ago, amnesiac said:

they are telegraphing their moves on OL

i will be shocked if they line up Sunday with the same group from the first six games. 

whatever their analysis was, they obviously believe the line can’t get worse. 

not necessarily agreeing with them, just reading the tea leaves.  

lol, just read the full transcript. 

sounds like they asked him about the OL ten questions in a row.  

2 hours ago, amnesiac said:

why are they losing, and what do you think they did to correct the problem over the bye week?

What do I think they did? :shrug:

What do I think they should have done? On the field - chemistry between Baker and his pass catchers with a dosage of subtle reminders to Baker about his pocket management the last 3 weeks - him managing it well @ BAL and vs. SEA and how pitiful he was @ SF. Off the field - situation management and play calling sequencing.

Defense - fundamentals. They lost their way leading into the bye. I think part of it was the lack of confidence in the offense I voiced over the last few weeks. Instead of doing their job they focused on making big plays, which led to them getting beat.

I understand at this point I'm fighting a losing battle when it comes to the OL. I'm not going to change anyone's mind and until I actually see it on the field no one is going to change mine. We'll see where the cards fall at the end of the season. I think you all, including Browns management apparently, are wrong about problem identification with this team. The OL is not good, but it also is not the problem. It can be schemed around. And I think it has. When good pocket manager Baker shows up anyway. But the drifter is a sitting duck. There's a time and a place to address the OL, but it probably isn't October. If a seller will give you a decent rental for a 4th round pick or whatever, by all means. Those generally don't exist though.

Belicheck likes Mayfield so maybe he won't destroy him like he did Darnold.

• Like 1

Browns | Eli Ankou headed to Cleveland    Tue Oct 22, 02:14 PM

Jacksonville Jaguars DT Eli Ankou was signed to the active roster of the Cleveland Browns off the practice squad of the Jaguars on Tuesday, Oct. 22.

Browns | Cleveland picks up Montrel Meander    Tue Oct 22, 02:27 PM

Free-agent DB Montrel Meander (Browns) was signed to the practice squad of the Cleveland Browns on Tuesday, Oct. 22.

"[John] Dorsey has really accumulated a high level of talent all the way across the board. We have five days now to do our best to prepare for a very good Browns team that has had extra time to prepare, they’ve already practiced for us [on Monday]. They’re way ahead of us, we have a lot of work to do. They’re extremely well-coached, have a lot of great players. So it’s a big challenge for us.''

kiss of death. 

i just hope it’s not a huge blow out.  

29 minutes ago, amnesiac said:

"[John] Dorsey has really accumulated a high level of talent all the way across the board. We have five days now to do our best to prepare for a very good Browns team that has had extra time to prepare, they’ve already practiced for us [on Monday]. They’re way ahead of us, we have a lot of work to do. They’re extremely well-coached, have a lot of great players. So it’s a big challenge for us.''

kiss of death. 

i just hope it’s not a huge blow out.  

The Pats don't expect anyone to really believe they are worried about the Brown do they?

3 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:

The Pats don't expect anyone to really believe they are worried about the Brown do they?

Browns whipped Baltimore. Any given Sunday, man.

2 hours ago, rockaction said:

Not this Sunday 

• Laughing 1

2 hours ago, rockaction said:

NE: 7-0 PF:223 PA:49

BALT: 5-2 PF:214 PA:156

I admire your optimism, but not even remotely the same thing.

5 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:

NE: 7-0 PF:223 PA:49

BALT: 5-2 PF:214 PA:156

I admire your optimism, but not even remotely the same thing.

Oh, I'm not a Browns homer. My team just got absolutely crushed by New England this past Monday. It's just that the Bills gave NE fits but for a special teams score and a short field. Maybe the Browns can use the bye week...doubt it, but maybe. 

• Like 1

Patriots have played the softest schedule ever I think so far.

That said we have maybe a 25% chance to win.  

So the browns wanna trade for Nate solder?  Not sure I like that.  

9 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I think it's classic LaCanfora throwing #### at the wall and see what sticks, but it triggered me. It was the right move to stay out of those talks 18 months ago. So now we are going to give up pieces to take on that awful contract after he's shown he isn't any good? Oookay.

• Like 1

Pats, stealing QBs souls. 

--------------------------------------

>>>>  📉  >>>>  Graph - The quarterbacks the Pats have faced this season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of a hurt'n Big Ben in week one they haven't exactly played a murder's row.

---------------------------------------

Ian Kenyon‏Verified account @IanKenyonNFLFollowFollow @IanKenyonNFL

Patriots' QBs faced weeks 2-7: 2. Ryan Fitzpatrick 3. Luke Falk 4. Josh Allen 5. Colt McCoy 6. Daniel Jones 7. Sam Darnold.

Patriots QBs faced weeks 8-13 8. Baker Mayfield 9. Lamar Jackson 10. Carson Wentz 11. Dak Prescott 12. Deshaun Watson 13. Patrick Mahomes

7:21 PM - 21 Oct 2019

----------------------------------------

Baker has thrown 5 picks to 1 TD the last two games.  We stand less than a snowball's chance if he channels Opera.

12 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Can't argue with that.  

22 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Vegas odds I saw today were 15% actually.

Thank you for voting! 

Don't make the trade  43.55%  (2,056 votes)  

First and a third  14%  (661 votes)  

First and a fifth  11.42%  (539 votes)  

First and a fourth  10.97%  (518 votes)  

Other:  8.52%  (402 votes)  

First and a second  6.35%  (300 votes)  

Whatever it takes  2.82%  (133 votes)  

Two first-rounders  1.59%  (75 votes)  

Two first-rounders and a second  0.78%  (37 votes)  

question was what should the Browns give up for Trent Williams.  

some faith in Browns fans: restored. 

5 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I will take the +13

sorry, but no.  

i really hope they pull the upset, but i wouldn’t put a dime of real money on the Browns in this game.  

I was expecting a better defense with so many high draft picks. They shut down a Jet team with Falk at QB, but have they been impressive in any orher game?

11 hours ago, SoBeDad said:

I was expecting a better defense with so many high draft picks. They shut down a Jet team with Falk at QB, but have they been impressive in any orher game?

TEN - it's week one, so I wouldn't read too much into it anyway but they weren't the problem. They played well enough to win until the offense gave the game away in the second half and the flood gates opened. But, again - week 1.

NYJ - they dominated what didn't look like a professional football team, meh

LAR - solid game, not sure I'd call it impressive, but they played well enough to win

BAL - this may have been their best game, but they got a little sloppy late once out to a big lead

SF - the only reason this disaster didn't gain more traction is because the offense was just that much worse

SEA - Russell Wilson's great, but this unit was also awful

---

That said, they've been without the top two corners and a starting lb since week 2. Every team gets injuries, but this team wasn't built to handle an early season Kirksey injury and while one CB injury may not have been a problem I think both of them being out contributed to the last couple weeks going as poorly as it did. Randall being in-and-out of the lineup and when he is in he has been underwhelming hasn't helped either. I think he's been the only real disappointment and this unit couldn't afford it with the departure of Jabrill. That and Avery supposedly regressing so badly he can't even get on the field.

---

tl;dr I think this defense had more holes than you did entering the season, but they've also played poorly in October.

The DTs have disappointed.

We came into this season light at LBer and are running a 4-2-5 base and that was before Kirksey's injury.  Drafting Taki and Wilson and their development was smart and Wilson has come along sooner than expected but he's still lining up in the wrong spot and we're not tackling well.  Schobert is playing great even factoring in missed tackles.

The safeties have been a disaster.  Every one of them and we don't really have anyone in the pipeline who looks like a keeper and we won't be re-signing Demarius at this rate.  I was scratching my head when we signed Morgan Burnett and unfortunately I haven't seen anything to sway me from my gut reaction when we signed him.

We haven't  seen Greedy or Denzel so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do when they are back healthy.

Myles is a monster and Vernon has played much-better than his stat-line.

1 hour ago, MAC_32 said:

TEN - it's week one, so I wouldn't read too much into it anyway but they weren't the problem. They played well enough to win until the offense gave the game away in the second half and the flood gates opened. But, again - week 1.

NYJ - they dominated what didn't look like a professional football team, meh

LAR - solid game, not sure I'd call it impressive, but they played well enough to win

BAL - this may have been their best game, but they got a little sloppy late once out to a big lead

SF - the only reason this disaster didn't gain more traction is because the offense was just that much worse

SEA - Russell Wilson's great, but this unit was also awful

---

That said, they've been without the top two corners and a starting lb since week 2. Every team gets injuries, but this team wasn't built to handle an early season Kirksey injury and while one CB injury may not have been a problem I think both of them being out contributed to the last couple weeks going as poorly as it did. Randall being in-and-out of the lineup and when he is in he has been underwhelming hasn't helped either. I think he's been the only real disappointment and this unit couldn't afford it with the departure of Jabrill. That and Avery supposedly regressing so badly he can't even get on the field.

---

tl;dr I think this defense had more holes than you did entering the season, but they've also played poorly in October.

Thanks for the info. My interest is in playing the Browns DST week 9 @Broncos as a week  fill in for a NO bye, in a 16 team league. I'm hoping both Denzel and Greedy are back, and Miami homie Vernon gets a sack.

35 minutes ago, Bracie Smathers said:

We came into this season light at LBer and are running a 4-2-5 base and that was before Kirksey's injury.  Drafting Taki and Wilson and their development was smart and Wilson has come along sooner than expected but he's still lining up in the wrong spot and we're not tackling well.  Schobert is playing great even factoring in missed tackles.

The safeties have been a disaster.  Every one of them and we don't really have anyone in the pipeline who looks like a keeper and we won't be re-signing Demarius at this rate.  I was scratching my head when we signed Morgan Burnett and unfortunately I haven't seen anything to sway me from my gut reaction when we signed him.

We haven't  seen Greedy or Denzel so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do when they are back healthy.

Wilson's not playing well. I like his potential in 2020 and this trial by fire will help then, but it's hurting now.

I think we'd be happier with the DL as a whole with more bodies up there, keep them fresher. It's why the Ogbah trade is/was dumb. And Avery continuing to be inactive gameday. The safety we got back sucks out loud. It's not difficult to find safeties off the street that suck outloud, i.e. Burris.

10 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

Thanks for the info. My interest is in playing the Browns DST week 9 @Broncos as a week  fill in for a NO bye, in a 16 team league. I'm hoping both Denzel and Greedy are back, and Miami homie Vernon gets a sack.

No matter what happens this weekend I do not trust them in that game. Not saying they're a bad play, but I don't trust them. I expect a max effort this week. No matter the result that it leads to some sort of letdown next week with this young, undisciplined team seems inevitable. It may not matter because of how woeful that Broncos offense is, which is why I used the word 'trust.' Because a strong effort this week could be the springboard and not just another temporary peak on the roller coaster that this season has been.

Everyone's making predictions they can't back up. Pederson last week got his ### handed to him. Now Landry will.

Jarvis Landry made it abundantly clear on Thursday that the Browns have every intention of marching into Gillette Stadium and beating the 7-0 Patriots on their home turf.

Asked how the 2-4 Browns will fare coming out of the bye now that they’re rested up, he said, “Well, we’re going to win. We’re going to win. I think it’s just that simple. We’re getting guys back healthy again and we’re going to win.’’

Belicheck probably did one of those, 0.5 sec. chuckles when hearing about this one.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Everyone's making predictions they can't back up. Pederson last week got his ### handed to him. Now Landry will.

Jarvis Landry made it abundantly clear on Thursday that the Browns have every intention of marching into Gillette Stadium and beating the 7-0 Patriots on their home turf.

Asked how the 2-4 Browns will fare coming out of the bye now that they’re rested up, he said, “Well, we’re going to win. We’re going to win. I think it’s just that simple. We’re getting guys back healthy again and we’re going to win.’’

Belicheck probably did one of those, 0.5 sec. chuckles when hearing about this one.

This 'story' is comical. Anyone reading anything to it is just desperately combing the bottom of the barrel digging for something meaningless to talk about.

Now, Greg Robinson being benched. That's something worth talking about. The clock on Drew Forbes has begun...

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

That's Landry.  You don't even need to talk to him week-to-week.  He'll tell you the same thing.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, Bracie Smathers said:

If they're gonna run 4-2-5, the 5 better be able to plug the gaps and tackle!

5 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Now, Greg Robinson being benched. That's something worth talking about. The clock on Drew Forbes has begun...

they’re reporting McKray will replace Robinson. 

this seems like a bad idea.  but i guess it sort of worked out last year when they plugged Robinson in there?

40 minutes ago, amnesiac said:

they’re reporting McKray will replace Robinson. 

this seems like a bad idea.  but i guess it sort of worked out last year when they plugged Robinson in there?

It strikes me as change for the sake of change, 'we are doing something!' But I've wanted to see Forbes for weeks, so if this is the means then as long as it doesnt cost us games between now and then, so be it. 

5 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

It strikes me as change for the sake of change, 'we are doing something!' But I've wanted to see Forbes for weeks, so if this is the means then as long as it doesnt cost us games between now and then, so be it. 

I agree about the first part.  

I don’t know much about any of the backups.  what info do you have on them?

17 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

It strikes me as trying to fix a problem with limited options.

I've heard Forbes is still two weeks away from seeing extended PT and he will be tried at RT.

NE crushes every analytical so if we 'somehow' pull out the game tomorrow with a new LT it would be evidence that we fixed a problem that was costing games and got better rather than saying.  'OMG we lost to NE in NE.  Its because of that new LT.'

I’m not sure what to make out of Robinson’s comments.  

starting to wonder if he has a mental condition, although i really do hate to speculate on things like that.  

Not a Browns fan, but they would be everyone's hero for a day if they could upset the Pats.

Otherwise, another week of grumpy Baker stepping on rake after rake...

Nate Ulrich‏ @ByNateUlrich

#Browns announce Justin McCray will start at left tackle vs. Patriots; D-end Genard Avery will be active

12:07 PM - 27 Oct 2019

------------------------------------------

Alright.  Glad to see Avery active for a change.

EDIT:

-------

Dan Labbe‏Verified account @dan_labbe 2m2 minutes ago

Wyatt Teller in at right guard.

Edited by Bracie Smathers