What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (3 Viewers)

I will say that TxTech at the least has never murdered one of their own players. Do you know that the overall cost of attending Baylor is $50k per year?
I mentioned this before, but my brother just moved out there from FL to work for Baylor. Said it's cold as ####. Also said the chick situation sucks, everyone gets married and nobody wears skirts in 20 degree weather. I told him to drive to Austin and ask around for Saw.
I grew up near Waco. There was a mall there. It was the only place you could eat at a fancy restaurant like Olive Garden or buy a Bart Simpson t-shirt within a 150-mile radius. At Baylor they make the students go to church. Church is an actual class at Baylor. And they take strict attendance in those Bible classes, too. It's so gross because the students who go there were raised insulated from the outside world. It's egregious. However, on the other hand you can imagine how freakishly kinky some of the girls turn out to be once they get loose. It's ridiculous.

Hendricks cars will all have a significant equipment advantage this early in the season but yeah, its anyone's race.

Kahne -124 over McMurray

Jimmie -145 over Hamlin

Cars starting in back like Hamlin and Keselowski will be at a significant disadvantage.

Since 2013 the Avs are 15-4 SU (avg line -160.6) at home when the opposing team is on zero rest. They're 11-0 SU in that situation lined > -160 (avg line -135.4). The goalies haven't been named yet and the other thing that makes you pause (aside from the short line) is that all four losses were after the opposing team played in 'Zona the night before.

The Stars beat the Wild 7-1 on Jan 03 with Kuemper in net for Minnesota. The Wild are only 3-8 SU in revenge games this season, however all three revenge-game wins have come since acquiring Devan Dubnyk. He's started their L16 games and the Wild have gone 12-4 SU since then (avg line -139.3, ROI +32.9%).

Since 2013 the Stars are 2-7 SU and 7-2 to the over on the road on zero rest having to travel from Dallas the night/day before. They allowed the opponent to score 4,4,2,4,6,5,5,3,4 goals in those nine games. The two games where they didn't allow at least four goals were the two games they won straight-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 2013 the Stars are 2-7 SU and 7-2 to the over on the road on zero rest having to travel from Dallas the night/day before. They allowed the opponent to score 4,4,2,4,6,5,5,3,4 goals in those nine games. The two games where they didn't allow at least four goals were the two games they won straight-up.
I could go for an over play here.

to win I like Logano valuewise at +1800
holy crap dude. i missed this, but hell of a call
I watched the last half hour with barely any idea of what was going on, I felt like the girlfriend of some dude who's really into the Super Bowl.

Going "three wide" is pretty crazy, I assume? And then there's a black-white-checkered thingy when someone crashes near the end?
i don't even know what sporting event you guys are talking about.

That played out nicely. I rarely try to pick winners but it worked out today.
It didn't feel like a lucky bet. Guy was in the mix the whole time, and seemed (again, not much of an idea as to what I was looking at) to acquit himself very well at the end.

Also worth noting you were a fraction of a second from getting both H2H bets, but split instead. Nice work dude.

any UFC tonight? didn't realize card already started. 1-0 so far, this is what else i got:

Martins +345

Reneau +175

i'm sure i can find another or 2 as well..

eta: light plays here, just pulling out of my ###

any UFC tonight? didn't realize card already started. 1-0 so far, this is what else i got:

Martins +345

Reneau +175

Nothing jumps out.

Johnson +130

and a half unit flyer on Saenz at +725

Value more than confidence. Give Johnson the fight 60% of the time and Saenz 30%.

I haven't seen it, but with the politics involved how can there not be value on American Sniper +2800 Best Picture and Bradley Cooper Best Actor +2800?

Martins +345

Reneau +175

eta: light plays here, just pulling out of my ###
One thing on the Martins fight, Khabilov will have Jackson in his corner tonight I believe but he did not get his camp in America do to Visa issues. I also like to fade guys coming off losing a title shot because its such a bit step back in your career. Hard to maintain focus, especially not getting a proper camp.

Martins +345

Reneau +175

Nothing jumps out.

Johnson +130

Value more than confidence. Give Johnson the fight 60% of the time and Saenz 30%.
wow, great call on Saenz. i was going to take Alcontra but number was too high for my liking. great call

Martins +345

Reneau +175

Nothing jumps out.

Johnson +130

wow, great call on Saenz. i was going to take Alcontra but number was too high for my liking. great call
damn, hell of a day for you mr. hooter :thumbup:

Martins +345

Reneau +175

Nothing jumps out.

Johnson +130

damn, hell of a day for you mr. hooter :thumbup:
Let's go American Sniper!

Martins +345

Reneau +175

Nothing jumps out.

Johnson +130

Alacantra is a beast but when your defensive wrestling is your biggest weakness you are going to have a bad loss or two on your resume. I don't really feel any different about him than I did before the fight but Saenz was great and fought the exact fight he needed to.

I went a little bit on Wild +½ -104. Found that they're 6-0 SU at home versus Dallas when Dallas is on B2B since 2007 (entire database), shutting out the Stars in the 3P of all six games. So that's something. Also Dallas has been outscored by an average of 1 goal per game in the 3P of their B2B games this season.

Users who are viewing this thread