What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (4 Viewers)

I went a little bit on Wild +½ -104. Found that they're 6-0 SU at home versus Dallas when Dallas is on B2B since 2007 (entire database), shutting out the Stars in the 3P of all six games. So that's something. Also Dallas has been outscored by an average of 1 goal per game in the 3P of their B2B games this season.
damn! everything is gold!

We weren't merely lucky. Lucky is winning the lottery. We were given an opportunity, and we seized it. We were lucky tonight and we helped ourselves. That's the best way to put it. We took advantage of the circumstances that came our way. The lucky part was the willingness of the books to foolishly line the games as they did. The word luck fails to capture the work, efforts, imagination, and acting on opportunities that might have otherwise been not so obvious!

yeah, tonight wasn't fair. Beat the hell out of the books though all my plays were light. Wish i had played with normal units, easily would have been a 4-figure night. Hell of a night either way :thumbup:

Guys, remember the result of winning a crapload of $ can sometimes work against us. When we experience happiness our attention turns toward exciting and positive things in our lives to help sustain the good feeling. We also tend to feel less inhibited and take risks, and we tend to neglect warning signs in our environment even when outward signs suggest gains are unlikely. So just remember that happiness may be best when experienced in moderation - not too little, but also not too much. It's science. Cheers dudes.

Frostillicus said:
Rolling with:

Best Film Editing - Boyhood -200

Best Picture - Boyhood +150

Best Actor - Eddie Redmayne -300

Best Actress - Reese Witherspoon +1200

Best Animated Film - HTTYD 2 -400

Best Director - Richard Linklater +120
This is going great. :oldunsure:
SportsInsights.com‏@SportsInsights7 hrs7 hours ago

By our unofficial count, going straight chalk went 16-4 tonight. (Upsets: Hero, Whiplash, GBH, Birdman)

Frostillicus said:
Rolling with:

Best Film Editing - Boyhood -200

Best Picture - Boyhood +150

Best Actor - Eddie Redmayne -300

Best Actress - Reese Witherspoon +1200

Best Animated Film - HTTYD 2 -400

Best Director - Richard Linklater +120
This is going great. :oldunsure:
SportsInsights.com‏@SportsInsights7 hrs7 hours agoBy our unofficial count, going straight chalk went 16-4 tonight. (Upsets: Hero, Whiplash, GBH, Birdman)
4 of my 7 bets were losers to those dogs. :wall: At least Mo's dogs made up for it and then some.

Users who are viewing this thread