What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFFDL- 2nd yr dynasty- auction style (1 Viewer)

dehaven123

Footballguy
Gentlemen,

I usually post over at that other board.

I've been playing for 6yrs. This is my 1st commished league, but I've played in plenty leagues to draw experience from.

In my recent experiences, I have been looking for another level of detail, involvement, and realism in my FF experiences.

I have been a fan of the NFL for 25yrs and have always been particularly interested in the differing management approaches and styles each NFL team takes within the NFL structure and "format", in efforts to build a consitent, successful franchise.

So.....

My new dynasty league is starting nxt yr.

I'm looking for 11 other owners.

Very involved and comprehensive league format.

General overview:

45 man roster w/ IR and taxi squads.

18 starters.

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/2 Flex(RB,WR,TE)/K/P/DL/DL(DT or DE)/LB/LB/DB/DB(CB or S)/2 Flex(DL,LB,DB)

Rookie draft, Restricted FreeAgency, Exclusive Rights Free Agents, Uurestricted Free Agents, Free Agents, Franchise Player, Transition Player, Injured Reserve.

Balanced scoring system by position, cool NFL theme, progressive salary cap and salary cap credits, contract extensions, flexible veteran specific and rookie specific player contracts, all kinds of player designations... What's not to love?

This will be a fairly good simulation of the NFL.

Wanna really build a team?

I have finished the league bylaws and the constitution.

It is extensive, so please consider that before inquiring.

The Website is up.

LeagueSafe in use for peace of mind.

I dropped all but 1 other league to stand this league up and serve as an engaged and committed commish.

It will be fun and requires yr round involvement.

Let me if your interested and we can start a dialogue to see if this is for you.

dehaven123@comcast.net

http://www25.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/57176#0

Last edited by a moderator:
Offensive players?Defensive players?Cost?????????????
Yes, offense and defense of course.Here's your starting lineup possibilities.Total Starters: 17Number of Starting QBs: 1Number of Starting RBs: 2-3Number of Starting WRs: 2-4Number of Starting TEs: 1-2Number of Starting PKs: 1Number of Starting PNs: 1Number of Starting DT+DEs: 2-3Number of Starting LBs: 2-3Number of Starting CB+Ss: 2-3Start up costs are $30 per franchise for the 1st yr, but I am going to be selective.Send me an email, I'll send you a copy of the bylaws and constitution.

Sent you a PM.

Good salary cap leagues are hard to come by....cherish them when they are available.

Is this one of them? I havent played IDP but once as a redraft 3 yrs ago and I wasnt ready......I might be looking.

I would like to look at the rules marvinthemartian9@msn.com
Just sent you something to look at as well.C'mon guys, better check in. A full leaguewide auction and a rookie draft before the season,,,,Worth checking out to see if it is a fit for you.Not for the weary.

Sure, Ill take a look at the rules. please send to tomsandness@hotmail.com
Just sent you something...
Congratulations to the five of the eleven franchises who will be joing the Wash Redskins in the inaugural season of the AFFDL.Cleveland BrownsAtlanta FalconsNY JetsNO SaintsGreen Bay PackersThe first six inaugural franchises are now set. The AFFDL will be openly recruiting for the remaining 6 franchises.Thanks to everybody for participating in the vetting process so far.If you applied and did not receive a franchise, dont worry, you are still a candidate for one of the remaining 6 franchises.Thanks all and keep 'em coming!

Italy here. I'm really intersted. I'll send an e-mail. ThxJacopo
Jacow and Mentos.Just sent you both something to look at...Also, another franchise has been awarded.The 7th franchise is.....Rich, new owner of the Chicago Bears franchise.Welcome aboard.

I was unable to open the attachments on both computers in which I tried.

If you could resend them in a different form, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, I would obviously have to pass.

I was unable to open the attachments on both computers in which I tried. If you could resend them in a different form, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, I would obviously have to pass.
No worries.Resent from my home account.You've got it now.

I was unable to open the attachments on both computers in which I tried. If you could resend them in a different form, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, I would obviously have to pass.
I received both messages. The problem is I cannot open the attachments. I don't understand it because I can open all other attachments that I recently received in other e-mails.I'll try again later tonight and respond to you via e-mail one way or the other.

I received both messages. The problem is I cannot open the attachments. I don't understand it because I can open all other attachments that I recently received in other e-mails.I'll try again later tonight and respond to you via e-mail one way or the other.
I just sent to you again.You'll get this one, I worked through the communication issues.Let me know what you think.

I really like the way this sounds and would definitely be interested in taking a look through the rules.

Email to mrapolasjr@yahoo.com

Thanks...! Mike

interested, can you send the literature to banderson@rhodes101.com?
just sent you something to look at....
Still have two openings......
Potential Owners -I am one of the owners in the new AFFDL!!!deHaven123 has done a GREAT job keeping all of us in the loop and selectively choosing tre right owners so far!!!If you are up for a competitive league and a Salary cap challenge, you need to check out the rules and get on board!!!Problem Child

interested, can you send the literature to banderson@rhodes101.com?
just sent you something to look at....
Still have two openings......
Potential Owners -I am one of the owners in the new AFFDL!!!deHaven123 has done a GREAT job keeping all of us in the loop and selectively choosing tre right owners so far!!!If you are up for a competitive league and a Salary cap challenge, you need to check out the rules and get on board!!!Problem Child
Thank you sir. :goodposting:

Just for the record:

Just completed our second season. We had 12 teams, looking to bump to 14 for 2010. WCOFF scoring, best ball, ppr, with a modest entry fee of about $60. We'll again use a very sweet auction system, courtesy of the only auctioneer this league has ever known, roadkill1292. Location has yet to be determined with Glenelg and Bethesda, MD in the running. Probably sometime in August.

1. roarlions (champ)

2. phillyfan72

3. nittanylion

4. Jeff Pasquino

5. ravnzfan

6. CommuterMan

7. pablito

8. Fear The Turtle

9. Go DC Yourself

10. renesauz

11. Rayderr

Shotgun: roadkill1292
Woodbridge, Va is close.... :lmao:
It's not even near close.Remember: concentrate on the Challenges before you.

"A point in every direction is the same as no point at all." :lmao:

Signed: AFFDL/Broncos.

Well said oh wise one.I'm just fishin' around anyways...

I'm interested and have sent you a mail. Please let me know if there is still a spare roster spot. Thanks.

I'm interested and have sent you a mail. Please let me know if there is still a spare roster spot. Thanks.
Just sent you both something to look at.....
The league is now full.If anyone is still interested and would like to be considered in case an unplanned event occurs and affects an owner adversely, let me know.You could be 1st in line if something happens.

Users who are viewing this thread