What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 Draft thread (1 Viewer)

from Steel Dillo's list

16.16 St. Louis Rams DST

and

17.01 Jabbar Gaffney, WR, Denver

pming next and then updating

Last edited by a moderator:
17.04 QB Kevin Kolb, Philadelphia Eagles

At worst, McNabb protection. At best, one of he or Donovan gets traded and I have a 3rd starter.

taking PMs here - will be online until game time......and then maybe afterwards briefly

1) have pick for LHUCKS

Last edited by a moderator:
17.11 Dexter McCluster ROOKIE ????????

I am not sure if he is going to be recognized as a WR or RB in the NFL. I am fine with whichever is the case maybe. I would ask that a ruling for this surviver league be made as soon as possible, so I can draft accordingly. Thanks

17.11 Dexter McCluster ROOKIE ????????I am not sure if he is going to be recognized as a WR or RB in the NFL. I am fine with whichever is the case maybe. I would ask that a ruling for this surviver league be made as soon as possible, so I can draft accordingly. Thanks
Sorry, but I can't make that call now. I go by MFL's designations, and I use the designation at the start of the season, even if it changes from the draft date. So even if I say RB (my guess), if MFL designates him as a WR I'll use that.

I was under the impression that the clock was suspended for SuperBowl Sunday as it has been EVERY OTHER YEAR.

Sorry if I held up the draft. I though my clock was set to expire some time this morning.

Damayrius Thomas WR, GT

still on cell and y'all sniped my WR .... going homer withh

18.3 Damian Williams WR Rookie from Springdale, Arkansas

please PM next

Users who are viewing this thread