What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL3 2010 Rd 5-8 (1 Viewer)

As per PM Team Legacy selects.........

7.03 Julian Edelman-WR NEP

As per PM, beachbum selects........

7.05 Devin Hester-WR CHI

PMing next

Editted to fix pick number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll sneak in between the two and take:

7.04 Steve Breaston WR ARI

I'll update the thread in around 4 hours. I need to go work for a while.

what time does Pictus time out?
per Bass in the WSL sign up thread:New people will go into league 4. There will be a timer and it will be on during weekends...likely 8 hours from 9 am EST to 1 am EST M-F and 10 am EDT to 8 pm EDT on Sat/Sun. I reserve the right to modify this to keep drafts moving.so, 25 more minutes .....

I will give Pictus a few minutes before I select. I want to give him every opportunity
I am not making excuses. But with the family loss the other day, tonight could have been the viewing or other family obligtion. I have been in this league with him for quite a few years, and he has never missed a pick. Probably a very good explanation, it is appreciated that Everyone has been so patient.

I will give Pictus a few minutes before I select. I want to give him every opportunity
I am not making excuses. But with the family loss the other day, tonight could have been the viewing or other family obligtion. I have been in this league with him for quite a few years, and he has never missed a pick. Probably a very good explanation, it is appreciated that Everyone has been so patient.
Oh yeah. This is just a survivor league and we have had a strong day of picks. I will give it a while longer. Many things in this world are bigger than the WSLs (hard to believe I know)

7.07 Antonio Bryant - WR TB

I guess my PM didn't go through with the pick.

I was at the wake for my sister in law who is the same age as me. :kicksrock:

Thank you all for your kind posts and PMs.

Carry on.

ETA: Funeral in the morning, so good night.

ETA2: Short list to Commuter if you get back to me.

Pictus, I am sorry for your loss. Difficult situation.

I will take John Carlson, TE, SEA -> I am thinking that a new coach and possibly a ew QB will do wonders for his career.

PMing JMills

7.07 Antonio Bryant - WR TBI guess my PM didn't go through with the pick. I was at the wake for my sister in law who is the same age as me. :goodposting: Thank you all for your kind posts and PMs.Carry on.ETA: Funeral in the morning, so good night.ETA2: Short list to Commuter if you get back to me.
This was my bad. My daugther was sick last night and I fell asleep next to her before I got the PM. Saw it this morning. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

just a heads-up that I'll be unavailable until 11PM tonight EST

I'll send a list to one of the guys that already picked this round

Shadowmaster has my list

I'll be traveling through southern AZ today and tomorrow, so I won't update the top post until tonight. I'll make my pick through my phone when I'm up, I just can't edit the thread from it. If we get through round 8 before tonight, please continue to post in this thread and I'll make a new one toinght. Thanks!

8.11 Brett Favre, QB, MIN

Yeah I know it's kinda early to draft the 'old man' but if he comes back he is a top 10 QB in the eight round. Besides the other offerings weren't that enticing and I did not want to risk someone else picking him up before the swing got back to me in round 9...

Swing for the fences!!

Users who are viewing this thread