What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to join a dynasty league (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
Looking to add a league to my FF hobby.

I've been playing FF for about 10 years now.

Looking for a Non-IDP dynasty league. No auction format.

I prefer to start fresh, but I will take over the right abandoned team as well.

Please PM me with what you have available.

Please try to include any fees, pay outs, league rules, roster requirements, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to add a league to my FF hobby.

I've been playing FF for about 10 years now.

Looking for a Non-IDP dynasty league only.

I prefer to start fresh, but I will take over the right abandoned team as well.

Please PM me with what you have available.

Please try to include any fees, pay outs, league rules, roster requirements, etc.
You might enjoy..by KremenullLeague Link

http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/62334#0

Looking to add a league to my FF hobby.I've been playing FF for about 10 years now.Looking for a Non-IDP dynasty league only.I prefer to start fresh, but I will take over the right abandoned team as well.Please PM me with what you have available.Please try to include any fees, pay outs, league rules, roster requirements, etc.
I've got one space left in a 16 team dynasty start up. It's with a group of guys from my Soccer teams forum over in the UK. I haven't been able to fill the final spot with a guy from there and was going to open it up to others. It'd be a free league (cost to cover league fees only) run on MFL. Let me know if you're interested.

Looking to add a league to my FF hobby.I've been playing FF for about 10 years now.Looking for a Non-IDP dynasty league only.I prefer to start fresh, but I will take over the right abandoned team as well.Please PM me with what you have available.Please try to include any fees, pay outs, league rules, roster requirements, etc.
I've got one space left in a 16 team dynasty start up. It's with a group of guys from my Soccer teams forum over in the UK. I haven't been able to fill the final spot with a guy from there and was going to open it up to others. It'd be a free league (cost to cover league fees only) run on MFL. Let me know if you're interested.
I'm interested in this, looking to get into dynasty. I'm from Denmark, and ready to roll!

hey magic man... 20 team keeper/dynasty :lmao: cbssports.com, Off only with plenty of scoring! $1500 prize pool with 9 owners GUARANTEED payouts after the Championship!

lose5bucks@yahoo.com

or

yahoo msgr at lose5bucks

Thanks,

Shawn

p.s. i got a feeling this one is the right fit for you!

Check out my post above and let me know if you're interested. (someone just took the dominators team this morning)

Either way, good luck.

Looking to add a league to my FF hobby.I've been playing FF for about 10 years now.Looking for a Non-IDP dynasty league only. No auction format. 12 or 14 team leagues only.I prefer to start fresh, but I will take over the right abandoned team as well.Please PM me with what you have available.Please try to include any fees, pay outs, league rules, roster requirements, etc.
Magic man - Intensity 12 to start e-mail draft on either 7/2 or 7/9 e-mail thomasrpierce@yahoo.com and I will provides links and details

Looking to add a league to my FF hobby.I've been playing FF for about 10 years now.Looking for a Non-IDP dynasty league only. No auction format. 12 or 14 team leagues only.I prefer to start fresh, but I will take over the right abandoned team as well.Please PM me with what you have available.Please try to include any fees, pay outs, league rules, roster requirements, etc.
Magic man - Intensity 12 to start e-mail draft on either 7/2 or 7/9 e-mail thomasrpierce@yahoo.com and I will provides links and details
email sent

I didn't think it would be so hard to find a league...........
It isn't, you are just too picky about what you want. You have been approached numerous times about dynasty opportunities, but it was always "That's not what I am looking for." You didn't specifically state your exact criteria until you edited your OP on Jun 26. IMO it hasn't been that you can't find a league, it is that you can't find a league that meets your list of specifics.I happen to belong to the league thecardiackid mentioned and your response on that thread was (jokingly) that you would play for free. The teams were not that bad actually and thecardiackid mentioned we preferred you pay 2011 in advance, but you could play for free this year, and we never heard from you after that. I understand that a start up league is ideal, but beyond that if you are going into an existing league the openings will probably involve a team that needs rebuilding (why would someone walk away from a good team unless they had some personal or financial problems?)If you really want to play in a dynasty, I think that it might be best to think about forming your own league at this point, then you get exactly what you want. Or. in the alternate, perhaps reconsider joining a league that you consider a less than ideal situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think it would be so hard to find a league...........
It isn't, you are just too picky about what you want. You have been approached numerous times about dynasty opportunities, but it was always "That's not what I am looking for." You didn't specifically state your exact criteria until you edited your OP on Jun 26. IMO it hasn't been that you can't find a league, it is that you can't find a league that meets your list of specifics.I happen to belong to the league thecardiackid mentioned and your response on that thread was (jokingly) that you would play for free. The teams were not that bad actually and thecardiackid mentioned we preferred you pay 2011 in advance, but you could play for free this year, and we never heard from you after that. I understand that a start up league is ideal, but beyond that if you are going into an existing league the openings will probably involve a team that needs rebuilding (why would someone walk away from a good team unless they had some personal or financial problems?)If you really want to play in a dynasty, I think that it might be best to think about forming your own league at this point, then you get exactly what you want. Or. in the alternate, perhaps reconsider joining a league that you consider a less than ideal situation.
Actually, it's been a lot of people not replying to me when they tell me they have an opening & I email/PM them. Please do not troll my thread, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread