What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

INSANITY (1 Viewer)

mozzy84 said:
Ned said:
I had to travel for work through the holiday weekend, so I've fallen behind. I started week 6 today, but only did the Fit Test. I'm a little worried about still being burnt out, so I'm splitting up the Fit Test and Max Interval Circuit (will do MIC tomorrow).I improved everywhere except for Suicide Jumps. God I hate those things. The big thing for me is breaking through the 200 barrier. Last time I was under 200 was on active duty back in 2003. :headbang:

Code:
Date			  31-May 14-Jun 06-JulMove			  Test 1 Test 2 Test 3Weight			   205	202	199Switch Kicks		 121	130	131Power Jacks		   41	 54	 55Power Knees		   74	 91	 97Power Jumps		   27	 34	 37Globe Jumps		  8.5	 10	 11Suicide Jumps		 15	 17	 16Push-Up Jacks		 22	 24	 26Low Plank Oblique	 44	 56	 59
nice work ned! My goal starting this was to break the 200 barrier, down from 207-209 (depending on the day) to 203-204 so I am on the right track. I skipped the fit test and just did the max interval circuit, it absolutely ####### sucked! No clue how so of you did both of those things in a day....
:scared:

Ned said:
mozzy84 said:
Ned said:
I had to travel for work through the holiday weekend, so I've fallen behind. I started week 6 today, but only did the Fit Test. I'm a little worried about still being burnt out, so I'm splitting up the Fit Test and Max Interval Circuit (will do MIC tomorrow).I improved everywhere except for Suicide Jumps. God I hate those things. The big thing for me is breaking through the 200 barrier. Last time I was under 200 was on active duty back in 2003. :thumbdown:

Code:
Date			  31-May 14-Jun 06-JulMove			  Test 1 Test 2 Test 3Weight			   205	202	199Switch Kicks		 121	130	131Power Jacks		   41	 54	 55Power Knees		   74	 91	 97Power Jumps		   27	 34	 37Globe Jumps		  8.5	 10	 11Suicide Jumps		 15	 17	 16Push-Up Jacks		 22	 24	 26Low Plank Oblique	 44	 56	 59
nice work ned! My goal starting this was to break the 200 barrier, down from 207-209 (depending on the day) to 203-204 so I am on the right track. I skipped the fit test and just did the max interval circuit, it absolutely ####### sucked! No clue how so of you did both of those things in a day....
:thumbdown:
full body - f uhigh knee twists & high/low jab lunge - F U:deadbanana:

Just started this on Tuesday night. Did the Fit Test and was exhausted. Did Plyo Cardio last night and was beat down and feel like my ribs were kicked in on the way down. Haven't felt like this after a workout in quite some time. Looking forward to the rest of the first week! :boxing:

Just started this on Tuesday night. Did the Fit Test and was exhausted. Did Plyo Cardio last night and was beat down and feel like my ribs were kicked in on the way down. Haven't felt like this after a workout in quite some time. Looking forward to the rest of the first week! :confused:
Just started last Friday so today is my 1st rest day. Like others have said the soreness goes away for the most part. I struggle with the push up jacks and the level 1's or whatever they're called. Both of these absolutely kill my feet. Good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started this on Tuesday night. Did the Fit Test and was exhausted. Did Plyo Cardio last night and was beat down and feel like my ribs were kicked in on the way down. Haven't felt like this after a workout in quite some time. Looking forward to the rest of the first week! :goodposting:
Just started last Friday so today is my 1st rest day. Like others have said the soreness goes away for the most part. I struggle with the push up jacks and the level 1's or whatever they're called. Both of these absolutely kill my feet. Good luck to you.
Good luck, the first 4-5 days were the toughest foe me until the soreness went away. Level 1's and all the push up type stuff gets easier as you get stronger from them everyday. The In and Outs, and Ski Abs are what just destroy my feet since I have trouble landing softly on those.

Just started this on Tuesday night. Did the Fit Test and was exhausted. Did Plyo Cardio last night and was beat down and feel like my ribs were kicked in on the way down. Haven't felt like this after a workout in quite some time. Looking forward to the rest of the first week! <_<
C'mon c'mon c'mon...Take a break if you need to. Push through.

This is the first time in a while I've been pretty sore after a workout. My hamstrings are a-hurtin'...

I literally almost drowned in my own sweat yesterday. While doing the oblique or sideways suicides, sweat was choking me out as it ran up my nose. :shrug: :X :X

This is the first time in a while I've been pretty sore after a workout. My hamstrings are a-hurtin'...I literally almost drowned in my own sweat yesterday. While doing the oblique or sideways suicides, sweat was choking me out as it ran up my nose. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
wait till tonight, it was actually worse imo..last night was the most I have sweat doing this crap and that is saying something

This is the first time in a while I've been pretty sore after a workout. My hamstrings are a-hurtin'...I literally almost drowned in my own sweat yesterday. While doing the oblique or sideways suicides, sweat was choking me out as it ran up my nose. :X :X :X
wait till tonight, it was actually worse imo..last night was the most I have sweat doing this crap and that is saying something
Oooof. This is going to be a long month. I think I've met my match and I'm wondering if I need to tone it down a bit and add in an extra off day each week. To be honest though, I surprised myself last night. I've never been a pushup guy, and seeing him demo some of the moves last night I thought '#### this is gonna suck'.Power pushups - I saw the demo and wondered if I'd be able to do more than two of those damn things. I was pretty surprised I was able to do them for the 45sec. I thought I was doing well until they showed Chris doing them on the last circuit. Holy ........ :shrug: . Dude's a beast.I nearly fainted during the last Level 3's when Sean T says '32 pushups......'. I thought he was telling us to do 32 pushups each (not 16-16). :loco:

This is the first time in a while I've been pretty sore after a workout. My hamstrings are a-hurtin'...

I literally almost drowned in my own sweat yesterday. While doing the oblique or sideways suicides, sweat was choking me out as it ran up my nose. :X :X :X
Oooof. This is going to be a long month. I think I've met my match and I'm wondering if I need to tone it down a bit and add in an extra off day each week. To be honest though, I surprised myself last night. I've never been a pushup guy, and seeing him demo some of the moves last night I thought '#### this is gonna suck'.

Power pushups - I saw the demo and wondered if I'd be able to do more than two of those damn things. I was pretty surprised I was able to do them for the 45sec. I thought I was doing well until they showed Chris doing them on the last circuit. Holy ........ :) . Dude's a beast.

I nearly fainted during the last Level 3's when Sean T says '32 pushups......'. I thought he was telling us to do 32 pushups each (not 16-16). :lmao:
well said, I am taking sat and sun off from here on out, mainly because I know I am going to be at the lake pretty much every weekend for the next couple months. the pure cardio one last night wasn't to bad actually, not as bad as the last two days anyways.The ripped up black dude who keeps quitting and taking breaks all the time is annoying, he has to be faking. Also miss the chick in the red shorts already.

Just started this on Tuesday night. Did the Fit Test and was exhausted. Did Plyo Cardio last night and was beat down and feel like my ribs were kicked in on the way down. Haven't felt like this after a workout in quite some time. Looking forward to the rest of the first week! :)
Good luck, the first 4-5 days were the toughest foe me until the soreness went away. Level 1's and all the push up type stuff gets easier as you get stronger from them everyday. The In and Outs, and Ski Abs are what just destroy my feet since I have trouble landing softly on those.
Just completed the Power Cardio last night. I know what you mean about the feet. My hamstrings are killing me this morning, but the rest of the soreness is starting to go away. The travelling push up was a killer for me. Came out of it drenched in sweat, so I must be doing something right.

I literally almost drowned in my own sweat yesterday. While doing the oblique or sideways suicides, sweat was choking me out as it ran up my nose. :X :X :X
Oooof. This is going to be a long month. I think I've met my match and I'm wondering if I need to tone it down a bit and add in an extra off day each week. To be honest though, I surprised myself last night. I've never been a pushup guy, and seeing him demo some of the moves last night I thought '#### this is gonna suck'.

Power pushups - I saw the demo and wondered if I'd be able to do more than two of those damn things. I was pretty surprised I was able to do them for the 45sec. I thought I was doing well until they showed Chris doing them on the last circuit. Holy ........ :goodposting: . Dude's a beast.

I nearly fainted during the last Level 3's when Sean T says '32 pushups......'. I thought he was telling us to do 32 pushups each (not 16-16). :lmao:
well said, I am taking sat and sun off from here on out, mainly because I know I am going to be at the lake pretty much every weekend for the next couple months. the pure cardio one last night wasn't to bad actually, not as bad as the last two days anyways.The ripped up black dude who keeps quitting and taking breaks all the time is annoying, he has to be faking. Also miss the chick in the red shorts already.
I've been doing all this barefoot (both P90x and now Insanity). I never had any trouble with my feet until after the past 2 days. 2 Max workouts and I get blisters on both of my big toes.For as ripped as Akeil is, he's a friggin' pansy. He takes more breaks than I do and I couldn't hold a candle to his physique.

Anna's passed Tanya for me on the hotness scale. She is Fine and good god she can bring it. :wub:

Between travelling for work and taking it an extra day off, I'm a bit behind but feel a lot better. I did Max Interval again yesterday and had one of those 'superman' days. I felt amazing. Best I've felt since starting Insanity, I think.

Finally, jumped into this! Just did day 2 this morning.

Wow. Is it normal to not make it thru the first freakin warm up? Damn. I did probably 10% of the 3rd circuit each time.

During these workouts my ears keep popping from going up and down, anyone else?
For the first 4-5 days, maybe until the first rest day my ears would clog about 2/3 the way through the videos. After a few minutes it would go back to normal and I just chalked it up to having my body going into the WTF are you doing to me mode. Since I have gotten more used to the routines it has been fine and not happened. :thumbup:

Thinking about calling this thing or just starting over on month 1 come august or sept, month 2 workouts really suck imo and I pulled something in my chest either lifting at the gym or doing this. I am done for the week regardless and worried I wont want to pick it back up come next week.

Thinking about calling this thing or just starting over on month 1 come august or sept, month 2 workouts really suck imo and I pulled something in my chest either lifting at the gym or doing this. I am done for the week regardless and worried I wont want to pick it back up come next week.
Sorry to hear that. I certainly don't blame you. It's impressive that you've been lifting and doing Insanity at the same time. I would've killed myself a long time ago if I was doubling up like that.GL healing up. Maybe some time away will recharge ya and you'll be back...

Sorry to hear that. I certainly don't blame you. It's impressive that you've been lifting and doing Insanity at the same time. I would've killed myself a long time ago if I was doubling up like that.GL healing up. Maybe some time away will recharge ya and you'll be back...
thanks bro, little frustrated also with this also, I made some nice gains the first 3 weeks but have gotten nothing the last month as far as weight and inches go. thought for sure I would be down a few more pounds than I am, especially with the hour workouts we've been doing lately. May be adding a little weight in my legs though also (or thats what I am telling myself), I tend to ignore them while at the gym more than I should.

I was fading hard today on day four of the recovery week but managed to have a second wind about half way. I couldn't figure out what was happening since I was killing it the past three days. Then I realized I forgot to eat dinner last night because I was busy until 8PM and I have been strict on not eating after 7PM, so it didn't even enter my mind anymore. ####, the difference between having the fuel to do the work and not was so obvious I knew something was off in the warmup.

Hey Manback, how you doing GB? Back on the wagon?

I was fading hard today on day four of the recovery week but managed to have a second wind about half way. I couldn't figure out what was happening since I was killing it the past three days. Then I realized I forgot to eat dinner last night because I was busy until 8PM and I have been strict on not eating after 7PM, so it didn't even enter my mind anymore. ####, the difference between having the fuel to do the work and not was so obvious I knew something was off in the warmup. Hey Manback, how you doing GB? Back on the wagon?
Don't have time unfortunately to commit to this as well as a social life.30 min of running plus light weights when I can, which has been 3-4 times a week.Sucks but this did motivate me to get back to the gym as well as motivated me to eat healthier. I finished 5 weeks out of 9, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit dissapointed with myself, but with a full-time job, and an active social life it's simply not feasible, especially with me not being home at all every Tuesday, and going to the beach, cookouts etc on the weekends, going out with coworkers on Friday after work, going out to eat/see a movie, I got sick of putting thee things off so I could get my 6 days of insanity.

Finally, jumped into this! Just did day 2 this morning. Wow. Is it normal to not make it thru the first freakin warm up? Damn. I did probably 10% of the 3rd circuit each time.
I dread the warmups as much as anything.
:rolleyes: I'm on week 2 and happy to say that the warmups are getting easier, but that 3rd circuit still kicks my ###.
Im sore as hell right now, I feel it in my abs more than I thought I would. I've been getting up at 5:30 and doing the workouts in my garage. Its usually about 75 in the morning and steamy. Its tough, but I got a wife and an 11 week old I'd surely wake up if I were doing this inside.Its just steamy enough to make it bearable, but I'm completely soaked thereafter. I use to jog in the mornings, and always assumed doing something intense like this wasn't possible that early. I think its going pretty well.

thanks bro, little frustrated also with this also, I made some nice gains the first 3 weeks but have gotten nothing the last month as far as weight and inches go. thought for sure I would be down a few more pounds than I am, especially with the hour workouts we've been doing lately. May be adding a little weight in my legs though also (or thats what I am telling myself), I tend to ignore them while at the gym more than I should.
Since the last fit test, I'm back up 2lbs to 201. There's too much of a theme here for it to not be muscle weight, right? I seem to remember offdee (?) saying the same stuff at this point.Honestly, sure I'm a little :lmao: :lmao: about gaining weight when I'm working so hard, but I don't care in the long run. I see a difference in my abs, I'm getting a lot of those 'you working out or something' comments, and my cardio is improving a lot. I'm not going to let the scale bother me. I purposely didn't weigh myself during P90x unless it was a doctor appointment or the end of phase 3, and think I'm going to do the same thing here. Put the scale in the closet and forget about it.It's all about how you look and feel. Not what the scale's telling ya... :lmao:

Ned said:
mozzy84 said:
Ned said:
mozzy84 said:
Since the last fit test, I'm back up 2lbs to 201. There's too much of a theme here for it to not be muscle weight, right? I seem to remember offdee (?) saying the same stuff at this point.Honestly, sure I'm a little :hot: :angry: about gaining weight when I'm working so hard, but I don't care in the long run. I see a difference in my abs, I'm getting a lot of those 'you working out or something' comments, and my cardio is improving a lot. I'm not going to let the scale bother me. I purposely didn't weigh myself during P90x unless it was a doctor appointment or the end of phase 3, and think I'm going to do the same thing here. Put the scale in the closet and forget about it.It's all about how you look and feel. Not what the scale's telling ya... :unsure:
I'm sort of in the same boat. I lost two pounds each of the first two weeks and since then have stayed near the same mark give or take a 1/2 pound. But, I have noticed many changes where my body is toning up and I'm gaining muscle while burning the fat. The most obvious ones have surprised me and are great. The biggest change are with my obliques that literally transformed before my eyes in a three day span in week 3. They went from being flabby and hanging out to becoming concave inwards when I stand up. Also, I have noticed I have lost some weight in my face and a bunch around my clavicle bones on my neck. Another weird spot that has changed is around my knee caps. I guess everything is toning up with muscle while losing fat to stay idle in the weight department.

Did max interval circuit for the first time this morning. ####### #### mother ####### #### ####. I mean, it was awesome. I made one mistake that almost did me in when I had to do the spinning football shuffles. These are so simple, except I get really dizzy from any type of spinning motion like that. After about three of them I had to shut it down and take a 3 minute break to regroup. All in all it was killer tough but like the first day all over again, I expect it to get easier. The video had some great moments that I burst into laughter from. When Shaun T says "I love killing Akiel" I had to stop and double take to see his reaction. The other moment was after everything finished and Jeff did the break dancing back spin and jumped out of it almost kicking Ariel straight in the face. :shrug: Also did my weekly weigh in and through the first four weeks I lost 5 pounds, but in the rest and recovery week where I kept my diet the same but felt like a lazy ###, I lost another 5 pounds. :moneybag:

I think I like having my off day land on a Monday. Pure cardio is #####. I like Shaun T, "oooo I'm nervous for you."

Did max Plyo today for the first time. I felt much better during he workout than yesterday and was doing great until the last set of new moves to end it. I felt like a pretzel trying to complete some of them and failed just trying to get proper form on some of them.

I know it's probably been asked a hundred times, but I'm interested in starting this.

How would one go about getting a, um, demo copy of this?

I have a potentially stupid question.

I'm on week 2 and have "Cardio Circuit" tomorrow. Which one of these discs might be cardio circuit?

Disc 1 - Dig Deeper & Fit Test

Disc 2 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Disc 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance

Disc 4 - Cardio Recovery

Disc 5 - Pure Cardio & Abs

Disc 6 - Cardio Abs

Disc 7 - Core Cardio & Balance

Disc 8 - Max Interval Circuit

Disc 9 - Max Interval Plyo

Disc 10 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs

I have a potentially stupid question.I'm on week 2 and have "Cardio Circuit" tomorrow. Which one of these discs might be cardio circuit?Disc 1 - Dig Deeper & Fit TestDisc 2 - Plyometric Cardio CircuitDisc 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance Disc 4 - Cardio RecoveryDisc 5 - Pure Cardio & AbsDisc 6 - Cardio AbsDisc 7 - Core Cardio & BalanceDisc 8 - Max Interval Circuit Disc 9 - Max Interval PlyoDisc 10 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs
The one that says Cardio Circuit.Disk 2: Plyo Cardio Circuit

I have a potentially stupid question.I'm on week 2 and have "Cardio Circuit" tomorrow. Which one of these discs might be cardio circuit?Disc 1 - Dig Deeper & Fit TestDisc 2 - Plyometric Cardio CircuitDisc 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance Disc 4 - Cardio RecoveryDisc 5 - Pure Cardio & AbsDisc 6 - Cardio AbsDisc 7 - Core Cardio & BalanceDisc 8 - Max Interval Circuit Disc 9 - Max Interval PlyoDisc 10 - Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs
Yeah, but why on the workout sheet does it say on day 6 "plyometric cardio circuit" then on day 10 it just says "cardio circuit"

Yeah, but why on the workout sheet does it say on day 6 "plyometric cardio circuit" then on day 10 it just says "cardio circuit"
because they forgot to write plyometric probably or they just didnt want to write it....thats the one

Strained my calf in the middle of week three :popcorn: . Looks like I'll probably have to start over in two to four weeks. It's back to P90X for awhile.

Just checking in here...

I finished up INSANITY I guess over 6 weeks ago and have been at it ever since. I have taken breaks off here and there (Disney trip, Put In Bay trip) but have for the most part stuck with it. I don't do the Max Interval anymore, but instead just constantly rotate the exercises from the first month. Now and again though I'll throw in Insane Abs and the Sports Workout (which kicks your butt). But here were my final stats.

Fit Test

Date, 22-Mar, 6-Apr, 26-Apr, 21-May

Move, Fit Test 1, Fit Test 2, Fit Test 3, Fit Test 4

Switch Kicks, 124, 131, 128, 135

Power Jacks, 54, 54 , 59 , 62

Power Knees, 81, 100, 115, 118

Power Jumps, 33, 38 , 52 , 55

Globe Jumps, 8, 10, 10, 11

Suicide Jumps, 13, 18, 20, 22

Push-Up Jacks, 25, 30, 36, 42

Low Plank Oblique, 36, 50, 66, 68

Measurements

Weight, 163, 159.5, 158, 154.5

I haven't been 154 since high school...I really feel great and my sports performance (I play softball, hockey and golf) has also improved, especially in terms of stamina and speed. I finally have some definition in my abs...I'd call it a 4 pack right now. The only thing I'm having trouble getting rid of is the love handles which is a major reason why I'm continuing on the program indefinitely.

All in all though, the program was well worth it.

Just checking in here...I finished up INSANITY I guess over 6 weeks ago and have been at it ever since. I have taken breaks off here and there (Disney trip, Put In Bay trip) but have for the most part stuck with it. I don't do the Max Interval anymore, but instead just constantly rotate the exercises from the first month. Now and again though I'll throw in Insane Abs and the Sports Workout (which kicks your butt). But here were my final stats.Fit TestDate, 22-Mar, 6-Apr, 26-Apr, 21-MayMove, Fit Test 1, Fit Test 2, Fit Test 3, Fit Test 4Switch Kicks, 124, 131, 128, 135Power Jacks, 54, 54 , 59 , 62Power Knees, 81, 100, 115, 118Power Jumps, 33, 38 , 52 , 55Globe Jumps, 8, 10, 10, 11Suicide Jumps, 13, 18, 20, 22Push-Up Jacks, 25, 30, 36, 42Low Plank Oblique, 36, 50, 66, 68MeasurementsWeight, 163, 159.5, 158, 154.5I haven't been 154 since high school...I really feel great and my sports performance (I play softball, hockey and golf) has also improved, especially in terms of stamina and speed. I finally have some definition in my abs...I'd call it a 4 pack right now. The only thing I'm having trouble getting rid of is the love handles which is a major reason why I'm continuing on the program indefinitely. All in all though, the program was well worth it.
:goodposting: good for you. I am going to jump back in next week, I had little injury that is about healed up. Not sure if I am going to start over or start at month 2 where I stopped, wasnt really liking the longer month 2 workouts, may just start over...

:shrug: :bag:

Well, I think I'm tapping out. The past couple of weeks have been hectic and I haven't been able to focus on Insanity much. I've got 2.5 weeks left, but I'm just not feeling it right now. I think I'm going to tuck my tail between my legs and cry uncle.

I'm not sure where I'm going from here. I'm either going to focus on running a few 5Ks, take a stab at training for a half marathon, or create my own P90x/Insanity hybrid. Buddy of mine is twisting my arm to go for the Philly half marathon in November, but I'm completely undecided. I think I'm just a bit burnt out and need some recovery time before I move on to the next thing. One thing's for sure - I'll be doing some sort of working out. I just don't know what yet...

Good luck to everyone else who's pushing through!

:bs: :bag:Well, I think I'm tapping out. The past couple of weeks have been hectic and I haven't been able to focus on Insanity much. I've got 2.5 weeks left, but I'm just not feeling it right now. I think I'm going to tuck my tail between my legs and cry uncle. I'm not sure where I'm going from here. I'm either going to focus on running a few 5Ks, take a stab at training for a half marathon, or create my own P90x/Insanity hybrid. Buddy of mine is twisting my arm to go for the Philly half marathon in November, but I'm completely undecided. I think I'm just a bit burnt out and need some recovery time before I move on to the next thing. One thing's for sure - I'll be doing some sort of working out. I just don't know what yet...Good luck to everyone else who's pushing through!
:bs: I flat out do not have time.But I've been doing light lifting and running 1 mile or more 3-4 days a week, just when it's convenient for me.

Just did max interval plyo after I went out and picked up a heart rate monitor. This is because the first two days of the program and the first two max days I believe I had my heart rate to high for to long and regretted it later. After doing the heart rate tests and their common standards, my max is around 197-198 bpm. Workout was 57 minutes. I was in my target zone for 54 of those minutes. Average heart rate was 155 including warm up, stretching, and cool down. Max heart rate was 188 and minimum was 95 bpm. I burned 999 calories and felt real good afterwards. The moves that get my heart going the most are squat hooks, power jumps, globe jumps and twists, and the pedal. Two and a half weeks left. :shrug:

Side note, my cousin was looking into this program when we went to a lake house two weeks back, she just started it up this week. The day after I finish my schedule of insanity I'll be going camping family reunion alcohol style, but she's bringing along insanity and her college girlfriends for the week. I invision good times. :confused:

Just about to wrap up week 3. I have taken a couple of random break days, here and there, but have stuck with it for the most part. Can I just say I absolutely adore the chick in the red shorts from the Plyometric Cardio Circuit DVD. :unsure:

Got the DVD's last weekend and started up on Monday. Had no idea I was that out of shape. The warmups make me tired. Fit test was ok. Did way less switch kicks then most on here, but for some odd reason did more of those plank position knee lift things. About average on everything else.

Anyway, missed day 5 so I could do some things around the house but will make it up today and not take sunday off.

Starting at 5'9" 205lbs and hope to get down to around 185.

Love this workout and hate it at the same time. Reminds me of training for highschool soccer before we could touch a ball. All cardio, then do some pushups. More cardio then some crunches. More cardio then jump over stuff. Good times. I've had so much more energy all week and have been sleeping better. Lower back pain is dissappearing and I actually have a feeling of accomplishment after the vids.

I haven't gone through all the videos yet. Do they ad more ab specific stuff (not just the ab blast thing once in a while)? Not really feeling the burn in my mid section like I thought I would, although my back feeling better must mean my core is getting stronger.

Got the DVD's last weekend and started up on Monday. Had no idea I was that out of shape. The warmups make me tired. Fit test was ok. Did way less switch kicks then most on here, but for some odd reason did more of those plank position knee lift things. About average on everything else.Anyway, missed day 5 so I could do some things around the house but will make it up today and not take sunday off.Starting at 5'9" 205lbs and hope to get down to around 185.Love this workout and hate it at the same time. Reminds me of training for highschool soccer before we could touch a ball. All cardio, then do some pushups. More cardio then some crunches. More cardio then jump over stuff. Good times. I've had so much more energy all week and have been sleeping better. Lower back pain is dissappearing and I actually have a feeling of accomplishment after the vids.I haven't gone through all the videos yet. Do they ad more ab specific stuff (not just the ab blast thing once in a while)? Not really feeling the burn in my mid section like I thought I would, although my back feeling better must mean my core is getting stronger.
Just the ab video. However, you should try to keep your stomach tight throughout the entire video as a lot of the exercises center around the core. I used to get tired during the warm up too, but it does get better. Also, if you are in it to lose weight, you won't lose that much so don't get frustrated. Most (not all) on here have the same results with just a few pounds lost with the thought that you are building muscle, especially in the quads, which weighs more than fat. Check back in this thread about it. I had the same results as offdee, losing some weight after I finished. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread