What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL-4 Worksheets (1 Viewer)

the edelman pick by valence is very interesting Im surprsed that dpeeze didnt snag him and secure that spot with Welker in tow.I suspect he performs very nicely during the first half of the season at least.I also think that the Pats might do something crazy like sign TO.but who knows
TO played in Buffalo last year when he was fresh off 1,000+ yds and double digit TDs...why didn't anyone lock him up last year? Now a year further along and he is out there for the taking and no one has signed him. I think he really has hurt himself over the years despite the fact he still holds talent compared to what other teams have on their roster...maybe he wants too much money, not sure.
Yeah I herd TO wants at least 5 mill a year.Im sure he will end up somewhere. no where near that price though

Agree BSS, probably can't squeeze more than 2.5-3 million form osmeone at this point. What playoff team would he put over the top and not cause problems?

I will be doing a team by team critique as I usually do. In year's past I have done this in about rounds 9/10 as teams at that point have pretty much made their bed but some owners object because their team is not complete. If anyone is going to have thin skin, please get some thicker skin before I post up. I might even do it in all 4 of these if I have time so I can compare the leagues too. And I certainly am game for someone to ridicule mine up and down...just remember to have some loose facts. For example...I just saw Valence post up on Edelman and basically say that he doesn't know but...and things like 8-10 receptions fly out, big games...just be ready to defend those positions. And I might not even bring up what Valence said but I will go back and use your posts and thoughts as I do my write ups. Thanks,MOP
Bring it on! I love the hard hitting critiques as it only helps to make us better and more prepared FF players. FTR though, I said "who knows what to expect once Welker returns". I did not say that I didn't know what to expect prior to his return, which is where I threw out the 8-10 catches statement.I love the critiques just as long as you don't misquote :kicksrock:

Chris Chambers...I'll simply say I had him in my top30, and he was in the same tier as Mason, Cotch, Evans...he was the absolute last WR I had on my board in the top30 so I had to take him even if I could have gambled another round.

Chambers from weeks 9-17 which is the 2nd half of the season...he ranked 19th.

3/70/2 TDs

3/60

4/119

7/70/TD

4/50

5/114/TD

3/34

5/80

You add in that Bowe has been in the doghouse, I think Haley got his knees chopped with Weiss and Crennel on board too. I think Chambers had 36/600+/4 TDs in half a season with the Chiefs. He was certainly motivated when SD released him but he gets to play them again twice, Oak and KC are not steller at stopping the pass, I like what I see here. This offense is going to get better not worse and I don't see where KC brought in any more WRs, even if they draft one it won't likely be an impact rookie.

I see Chambers being able to haul in somewhere between 60-75 balls, 800-950 yds, 5-7 TDs. He's not going ot carry my team but he is in the same tier with a lot of other WRs that were taken rounds earlier.

Sorry to defend all my picks but I liek to share my thoughts on what prompts me to take certain players, never afraid to let you know what I am really thinking.

Cheers guys, great draft so far, lucky we have such a good group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to defend all my picks but I liek to share my thoughts on what prompts me to take certain players, never afraid to let you know what I am really thinking.
Please keep doing what you are doing. I'll throw some effusive praise at some of my players later and challenge anyone who thinks otherwise.

Double whammy MOP - I thought about Hester and Chambers at 7.09 but my RB2 need was too great. K.Smith was one of the lone starters (and 3 down backs) left, and so I gambled one would make it back to me. One of those would have made a fine WR5 for my team.

On a side note - keep letting those Steelers fall to me. Value and homer picks all in one. LOVE IT!

Sent a list for 8th and 9th to MOP. I'll still have acess to the BB, but between 8:30 and 3:00 PST could be touch and go. Started the thread for rds 9-12, will update late this afternoon. Hopefully we'll be into the 10th by then.

Double whammy MOP - I thought about Hester and Chambers at 7.09 but my RB2 need was too great. K.Smith was one of the lone starters (and 3 down backs) left, and so I gambled one would make it back to me. One of those would have made a fine WR5 for my team.On a side note - keep letting those Steelers fall to me. Value and homer picks all in one. LOVE IT!
I think the fact I only had 1 WR at the time left with me with few options...I was delighted to get both of these guys. I like Kenny Britt a lot but I have him and Hester in the same tier this season.

QB - Matt Schaub, Alex Smith

Even with the 20 rounds, I liek to snag my 2nd QB in like round9/10. Never know when you need those extra points. Alex Smith has 3 elite weapons right now. Heck Brady freaking QUinn is part of the reason Im even a captain. that game vs. detroit saved me. LOL

RB - Ray Rice, Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Brown

Donald Brown is my target this year, much like Mendenhall was last year. 2nd year RB first round pick behind and entrenched start. I wanted to snagg McGahee as a cuff but could not. I would of been happy with Jacobs or Bradshaw.

WR - Greg Jennings, Hakeem Nicks, Lee Evans

Greg Jennings wil lrebound nicely, and Hakeem Nicks is gonna be a beast this year. Lee Evans will rack up 5 nice games. Love players like him in this format

TE- Kellen Winslow jr

Only viable receiving option in TB right now, had solid numbers, was gonna take Owen Daniels but the knee injury and not wanting my QB1 and TE1 to have the same bye made me take KW2

K

D

Liking this squad.

Have fun boys! Ill give some critique after the draft is over.

Donald Brown is my target this year, much like Mendenhall was last year. 2nd year RB first round pick behind and entrenched start. I wanted to snagg McGahee as a cuff but could not. I would of been happy with Jacobs or Bradshaw.
You have a good looking team in general. Not soft at any position . I had a hard time passing on Donald Brown for Ryan Matthews since I have Addai. This is a case were if I had known the schedule I'd probably have taken Brown but knowing the schedule I did not want my RB2 and RB3 out the same week if it's week were I have a lot of players off.

I guess I should explain some of my odd behavior.

I should use Control F to not let my values throw me off.

6.16 Steve Breaston - WR ARZ

7.01 Percy Harvin - WR MIN

No QB risk here.
LOLIm pretty sure Harvin is gone too
Exhibit A Linkhttp://forums.footballguys.com/foru...topic=525762&view=findpost&p=11651369

7.01 Matt Ryan - QB ATL

Repick for Harvin, gone in the 5th
Already taken earlier...check the list fellows, take a moment before you post. ...I did the same thing on my last pick.
Exhibit B Link http://forums.footballguys.com/foru...topic=526005&view=findpost&p=11667661http://forums.footballguys.com/foru...topic=526005&view=findpost&p=11667661

http://forums.footballguys.com/foru...topic=526005&view=findpost&p=11667661

weird PIctus sent them to me instead of picking:

Roy WIlliams -WR - Dallas

Kevin Walter - WR - Houston
Exhibit CMy phone lets me follow the draft and PM, but not post.

I send my picks after I get a PM to the next drafter (to not hold up the draft)

and on deck or someone who says they will be around.

Average of about 30 minutes usually.

Almost Jimmy John's fast.

2.09 Phillip Rivers QB SDC

1.08 Steven Jackson RB STL

3.08 Cedric Benson RB CIN

8.09 Tim Hightower RB ARI

4.09 Michael Crabtree WR SF

5.08 Donald Driver WR GBP

7.08 Julian Edelman WR NEP

9.08 Early Doucet WR ARI

6.09 Zach Miller TE OAK

5.01 - Pictus Cat - Eli Manning - QB10 NYG

14.16 Pictus Cat - Michael Vick - QB33 PHI

1.01 - Pictus Cat - Adrian Peterson - RB1 MIN

3.01 - Pictus Cat - Jamaal Charles - RB11 KCC

7.01 - Pictus Cat - Cadillac Williams - RB29 TBB

15.01 Pictus Cat - Jerious Norwood - RB59 ATL

2.16 - Pictus Cat - Steve Smith -WR15 NYG

6.16 - Pictus Cat - Steve Breaston - WR40 ARI

8.16 - Pictus Cat - Roy Williams - WR51 DAL

9.01 - Pictus Cat - Kevin Walter - WR52 HOU

10.16 Pictus Cat - Malcolm Floyd - WR62 SDC

13.01 Pictus Cat - Malcolm Kelly - WR75 WAS

4.16 - Pictus Cat - Owen Daniels - TE9 HOU

12.16 Pictus Cat - Fred Davis - TE22 WAS

11.01 PictusCat - New York Jets - DEF1

9.02 Nugget - Matt Cassel - QB18 KCC

1.02 - Nugget - Chris Johnson - RB2 TEN

7.02 - Nugget - Brandon Jacobs - RB30 NYG

8.15 - Nugget - Darren Sproles - RB44 SDC

10.15 - Nugget - Derrick Ward - RB51 TBB

2.15 - Nugget - Steve Smith - WR14 CAR

4.15 - Nugget - TJ Houshmanzadeh - WR24 SEA

5.02 - Nugget - Percy Harvin - WR25 MIN

6.15 - Nugget - Derrick Mason - WR39 BAL

11.02 - Nugget - Patrick Crayton - WR62 DAL

3.02 - Nugget - Vernon Davis - TE4 SFO
I'm liking my position at this point.

What are you expecting from Cassel this year that makes you comfortable with him as your QB1?

The usual ratio of WR to RB's choosen in most (just about all) drafts is 1/1 as it follows through, round after round.

At the 9/10 turn , we're running about (it's late/early and I've not updated) 50 RB's choosen to 60 WR's choosen. To draft a RB with a hope and a prayer of scoring a few points (see Bush and Mahroney) in the 10th round is pretty unusual.

:thumbup:

QB- Brett Favre

RB-DeAngelo Williams

RB-Ryan Grant

RB-CJ Spiller

WR-Santonio Holmes

WR-Chris Chambers

WR-Devin Hester

WR-Mohammed Massaquoi

WR-Devery Henderson

TE-Antonio Gates

I've seen worse

The usual ratio of WR to RB's choosen in most (just about all) drafts is 1/1 as it follows through, round after round.

At the 9/10 turn , we're running about (it's late/early and I've not updated) 50 RB's choosen to 60 WR's choosen. To draft a RB with a hope and a prayer of scoring a few points (see Bush and Mahroney) in the 10th round is pretty unusual.

:tumbleweed:
I could not believe he was there. I probably would have taken him over Thomas Jones if I would not have missed him.

My squad

14) GetintheMix

4.03 Ryan, Matt QB08-ATL

10.03 Henne, Chad

3.14 Wells, Beanie RB17-ARI

8.03 Jones, Thomas RB36-KCC

9.14 Bush, Michael

1.14 White, Roddy WR04-ATL

5.14 Edwards, Braylon WR28-NYJ

6.03 Bryant, Antonio WR30-CIN

7.14 Avery, Donnie WR45-STL

2.03 Witten, Jason TE02-DAL

It is a pretty big disadvantage to not have a top 4 pick in one of these things. Think I have done OK picking at the end. I really expect big things from Beanie this year. Also like my WR's (even though I know they are not for everyone). Think that if Braylon is ever going to turn it around this is the year. Sanchez a year older and I don't think the Jets run as much as last year. I also think that Palmer will be great for Antonio Bryant. Getting Mike Bush at the end of the 9th was a huge steal, IMO. He has a legitimate shot as a starting RB.

My squad14) GetintheMix4.03 Ryan, Matt QB08-ATL10.03 Henne, Chad 3.14 Wells, Beanie RB17-ARI8.03 Jones, Thomas RB36-KCC9.14 Bush, Michael1.14 White, Roddy WR04-ATL5.14 Edwards, Braylon WR28-NYJ6.03 Bryant, Antonio WR30-CIN7.14 Avery, Donnie WR45-STL2.03 Witten, Jason TE02-DALIt is a pretty big disadvantage to not have a top 4 pick in one of these things. Think I have done OK picking at the end. I really expect big things from Beanie this year. Also like my WR's (even though I know they are not for everyone). Think that if Braylon is ever going to turn it around this is the year. Sanchez a year older and I don't think the Jets run as much as last year. I also think that Palmer will be great for Antonio Bryant. Getting Mike Bush at the end of the 9th was a huge steal, IMO. He has a legitimate shot as a starting RB.
I like that draft a lot... Just like I've been saying, after the 1st 4 RB's it's a crapshoot - so you went 1-2 and nailed a top WR and a top TE... The WR we can debate, I have said I'm a Randy Moss guy at this point... Then you took advantage of the 3rd round RB Value with Beanie...NICE....Stayed ahead of the QB run plus got a decent backup.. Locked down Three more WR's and I agree with Bush being a good pick, he was a definite target of mine - He should get a good share of carries regardless and I'd assume Goal line work.Thomas Jones looks to be drafted around the right spot - a little later than the WSL's - who knows but, as a Jets fan and with the history of the Jets, I've got a feeling TJ puts up some good stats....... Most Jets fans I know are still a bit miffed at TJ leaving for LT... We'll see but, we know TJ is working his ### off, is in amazing shape and will never slack...

Getting Mike Bush at the end of the 9th was a huge steal, IMO. He has a legitimate shot as a starting RB.
I had the pick of the poison and took Maroney.My reasonong was as follows:1) I try never, as in never, to draft from the OAK waste land.2) Mahroney's OFF team potential way outpaces the OAK OFF production.Maroney actual had a fairly decent line last year: 194/879/9.....9 TD's is pretty fair.UPDATED....through 10.08.....keep on truckin' :shrug:

Getting Mike Bush at the end of the 9th was a huge steal, IMO. He has a legitimate shot as a starting RB.
I had the pick of the poison and took Maroney.My reasonong was as follows:1) I try never, as in never, to draft from the OAK waste land.2) Mahroney's OFF team potential way outpaces the OAK OFF production.Maroney actual had a fairly decent line last year: 194/879/9.....9 TD's is pretty fair.UPDATED....through 10.08.....keep on truckin' :headbang:
With Maroney on the board, my three hopefuls for my 9/10 were Bush/Maroney/Henne. I still got two of them, but thought Maroney was a great pick as well.

What are you expecting from Cassel this year that makes you comfortable with him as your QB1?
5-11 season, no QB competition, RB's who can catch, Bowe/Chambers is a decent 1-2 punch, OAK/DEN/SDC 2x, last place schedule. He is perfect for survivor leagues, if ou can pair him up with a streaky QB. Unfortunately, most of my targets were just taken in the 10th. The QB2 run is often brutal if you are on the wrong end of it.

Half way point

QB

5.09 Big Ben

10.08 Matt Leinart

RB

3.09 Matt Forte

7.09 Kevin Jones

WR

1.09 Reggie Wayne

2.08 Brandon Marshall

4.08 Hines Ward

6.08 Terrell Owens

9.09 Davone Bess

TE

8.08 Heath Miller

Obviously I feel better about Pittsburgh than anyone else at this point. Rediculous value on Ben, Hines, and Heath. I need to cover the PIT bye week. My WRs have enormous reception potential. Feeling good at the half way point.

LOVING THE SPEED OF THIS DRAFT!

5-11 season, no QB competition, RB's who can catch, Bowe/Chambers is a decent 1-2 punch, OAK/DEN/SDC 2x, last place schedule. He is perfect for survivor leagues, if ou can pair him up with a streaky QB. Unfortunately, most of my targets were just taken in the 10th. The QB2 run is often brutal if you are on the wrong end of it.
They paid Croyle pretty well to keep him. Don't think he is in the mix if Cassel struggles the first few games?

5-11 season, no QB competition, RB's who can catch, Bowe/Chambers is a decent 1-2 punch, OAK/DEN/SDC 2x, last place schedule.

He (Cassell) is perfect for survivor leagues, if you can pair him up with a streaky QB.

Unfortunately, most of my targets were just taken in the 10th.

The QB2 run is often brutal if you are on the wrong end of it.
They paid Croyle pretty well to keep him. Don't think he is in the mix if Cassel struggles the first few games?
You can lead a horse to water.... :thumbup:

McNabb

Young Ten

Mendenhall Pit

Portis Was

Taylor Chi

Rice Min

Sims Walker Jax

Wallace Pit

Cribbs Cle

Knox Chi

Gonzalez Atl

I need to hit on some late round rb help. how the mcnabb situation shakes out will be huge for me.

10.09 Matt Moore QB CAR

9.08 Early Doucet WR ARI

11.08 James Jones WR GBP

6.09 Zach Miller TE OAK
Liking this group quite a bit. A lot is going to ride on Crabtree making the leap to true WR1 territory, but I think he will.

10.09 Matt Moore QB CAR

9.08 Early Doucet WR ARI

11.08 James Jones WR GBP

6.09 Zach Miller TE OAK
Liking this group quite a bit. A lot is going to ride on Crabtree making the leap to true WR1 territory, but I think he will.
hightower and doucet were both targets. i was pissed when u took hightower 3 picks before mei really like this team

For those that might have chuckled when Toads picked up Gaffney, just go back and look what he did when Brandon Marshall was sitting out at the end of the year. Oh my gravy, he might be a big steal down here in the 12th, was definitely on my radar but unfortunately I had to get what I felt was a top5 defense and also a back up QB...but I wanted to grab Gaffney somehow in this turn...nice job Toads. Could mean nothing when the season begins to unfold but I like his upside and he has a coach that wants to utilize him in McDaniels.

And my Jason Campbell pick while not sexy seems like a steal down here. QB30 off the board and he was at least top20 last season. Not sure why people are that scared of a guy that likely will be Mike Shanahan's QB. Will Washjington draft a QB? Likely at some point but I don't think Clausen is reminding Shanny of Cutler who he took somewhere in the 9-12 range IIRC in that draft. The OL is a major problem but with the addition of a couple RBs I think Shanny will be running the ball with success. I see Campbell with a real shot at top 15 if he can keep his job. Look for them to take an impact LT with their 1st pick, QB in rounds 2-4 somewhere.

I was actually surprised by some of the QB2 spots people were drafting. If you take almost any QB in the NFC West, you almost have to take two of them. Bradford gets drafted, fine, but does that mean he starts day 1? Wouldn't Bulger be asked to start for awhile? Hass/Whitehurt, Leinart/Anderson, Smith/Carr...those situations just seem scary to me.

I just wanted to add though that almost everyone seems like they are putting together some interesting solid teams, BSS did a great job of picking the right guys to do this draft.

Also I want to toot my horn for finding Campbell and relaizing everyone behind me had 2 QBs already, that helped me land the Baltimore defense...which by the way, have they ever had as great an offense to help them out for once? Ravens are going to be scary this year.

Mop were drafting in April. No ones chucking over gaffney especially with the Marshall situation not ironed out.

For those that might have chuckled when Toads picked up Gaffney, just go back and look what he did when Brandon Marshall was sitting out at the end of the year. Oh my gravy, he might be a big steal down here in the 12th, was definitely on my radar but unfortunately I had to get what I felt was a top5 defense and also a back up QB...but I wanted to grab Gaffney somehow in this turn...nice job Toads. Could mean nothing when the season begins to unfold but I like his upside and he has a coach that wants to utilize him in McDaniels. And my Jason Campbell pick while not sexy seems like a steal down here. QB30 off the board and he was at least top20 last season. Not sure why people are that scared of a guy that likely will be Mike Shanahan's QB. Will Washjington draft a QB? Likely at some point but I don't think Clausen is reminding Shanny of Cutler who he took somewhere in the 9-12 range IIRC in that draft. The OL is a major problem but with the addition of a couple RBs I think Shanny will be running the ball with success. I see Campbell with a real shot at top 15 if he can keep his job. Look for them to take an impact LT with their 1st pick, QB in rounds 2-4 somewhere. I was actually surprised by some of the QB2 spots people were drafting. If you take almost any QB in the NFC West, you almost have to take two of them. Bradford gets drafted, fine, but does that mean he starts day 1? Wouldn't Bulger be asked to start for awhile? Hass/Whitehurt, Leinart/Anderson, Smith/Carr...those situations just seem scary to me. I just wanted to add though that almost everyone seems like they are putting together some interesting solid teams, BSS did a great job of picking the right guys to do this draft. Also I want to toot my horn for finding Campbell and relaizing everyone behind me had 2 QBs already, that helped me land the Baltimore defense...which by the way, have they ever had as great an offense to help them out for once? Ravens are going to be scary this year.
I would have been all over Gaffney in the 21st.

For those that might have chuckled when Toads picked up Gaffney, just go back and look what he did when Brandon Marshall was sitting out at the end of the year. Oh my gravy, he might be a big steal down here in the 12th, was definitely on my radar but unfortunately I had to get what I felt was a top5 defense and also a back up QB...but I wanted to grab Gaffney somehow in this turn...nice job Toads. Could mean nothing when the season begins to unfold but I like his upside and he has a coach that wants to utilize him in McDaniels. And my Jason Campbell pick while not sexy seems like a steal down here. QB30 off the board and he was at least top20 last season. Not sure why people are that scared of a guy that likely will be Mike Shanahan's QB. Will Washjington draft a
Campbell was the "Last Of The Mohicans" as far as reasonable back-ups....from there on out, it's throwing darts.As to Gafney: he lead the entire NFL in receiving in weeks #16-#17. That's a small sample and it's not a full season. More than anything, it was interesting to see him get a chance and be dealt the ball when he was single covered. Tha'ts just basic football, to find the single covered receiver; he was split out to ther short side at the goal line and that was encouraging to see plays designed for him and to see Orton have confidence in finding him.

I was surprised to see Campbell go so late as well. when I took Moore, I thought about Campbell. It was one of those two guys for me, but I like Moore's chances to break out more than I like Campbell's chances. Zero reason he should be going after guys like Bradford though.

I was surprised to see Campbell go so late as well. when I took Moore, I thought about Campbell. It was one of those two guys for me, but I like Moore's chances to break out more than I like Campbell's chances. Zero reason he should be going after guys like Bradford though.
Other than the fact he isn't going to be starting...

For those that might have chuckled when Toads picked up Gaffney, just go back and look what he did when Brandon Marshall was sitting out at the end of the year. Oh my gravy, he might be a big steal down here in the 12th, was definitely on my radar but unfortunately I had to get what I felt was a top5 defense and also a back up QB...but I wanted to grab Gaffney somehow in this turn...nice job Toads. Could mean nothing when the season begins to unfold but I like his upside and he has a coach that wants to utilize him in McDaniels.

And my Jason Campbell pick while not sexy seems like a steal down here. QB30 off the board and he was at least top20 last season. Not sure why people are that scared of a guy that likely will be Mike Shanahan's QB. Will Washjington draft a QB? Likely at some point but I don't think Clausen is reminding Shanny of Cutler who he took somewhere in the 9-12 range IIRC in that draft. The OL is a major problem but with the addition of a couple RBs I think Shanny will be running the ball with success. I see Campbell with a real shot at top 15 if he can keep his job. Look for them to take an impact LT with their 1st pick, QB in rounds 2-4 somewhere.

I was actually surprised by some of the QB2 spots people were drafting. If you take almost any QB in the NFC West, you almost have to take two of them. Bradford gets drafted, fine, but does that mean he starts day 1? Wouldn't Bulger be asked to start for awhile? Hass/Whitehurt, Leinart/Anderson, Smith/Carr...those situations just seem scary to me.

I just wanted to add though that almost everyone seems like they are putting together some interesting solid teams, BSS did a great job of picking the right guys to do this draft.

Also I want to toot my horn for finding Campbell and relaizing everyone behind me had 2 QBs already, that helped me land the Baltimore defense...which by the way, have they ever had as great an offense to help them out for once? Ravens are going to be scary this year.
EGG ON FACE!!!

No need to worry, I'm always better at ripping a hole in myself than anyone else. I have already gotten texts with "bad timing"...#### it I'm a moron for not realizing Shanny was only covering his ### till he found soemthing better.

I just hope JC gets traded to any number of teams where he could walk in and likely start over anybody on their roster...and that's not 1 or 2 teams, there are probably a half dozen where he could walk in today and start.

Hope for a trade, otherwise I am taking 8 more defenses with my next 8 picks...I'm kidding.

Pile on guys, I deserve every ounce of it.

Peace,

MOP

Other than the fact he isn't going to be starting...
yea just w the news about the trade shortly after posting.

oops.

EGG ON FACE!!!

No need to worry, I'm always better at ripping a hole in myself than anyone else. I have already gotten texts with "bad timing"...#### it I'm a moron for not realizing Shanny was only covering his ### till he found soemthing better.

I just hope JC gets traded to any number of teams where he could walk in and likely start over anybody on their roster...and that's not 1 or 2 teams, there are probably a half dozen where he could walk in today and start.

Hope for a trade, otherwise I am taking 8 more defenses with my next 8 picks...I'm kidding.

Peace,

MOP
Good job wonderboy!

Please dont lose that horn!

And my Jason Campbell pick while not sexy seems like a steal down here. QB30 off the board and he was at least top20 last season. Not sure why people are that scared of a guy that likely will be Mike Shanahan's QB.
I believed the rest of the QBs on the board at that point had a risk of losing thier job.I accepted that I missed the 2nd QB run.

Peace,

MOP
Why do I imagine you rocking while you repeat that...after the drowning of sorrows wears off.

Pictus - Who are you taking at the turn? It could help me with my decision. TIA.
Both the players you're thinking of. I actually have three, but I'm so bad at fantasy football, I'm having trouble figuring which one is most likely to fall to me next round.

Pictus - Who are you taking at the turn? It could help me with my decision. TIA.
Both the players you're thinking of. I actually have three, but I'm so bad at fantasy football, I'm having trouble figuring which one is most likely to fall to me next round.
I'm gonna try to take Marion Barber again.
:roflmao: Well played.
I'm not ready to reach for the Dallas backfield yet.

Users who are viewing this thread