What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BBSSDL (1 Viewer)

OMG! Ponies!

Footballguy
Here is our's as it is proceeding. http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showAssigne...?leagueId=89599

PPR, 12 Teams, 25 Vet spots, 3 Round rookie draft to follow in May.

Round 1

1.1 MJD

1.2 CJ3

1.3 AP

1.4 Ray Rice

1.5 AJ

1.6 Calvin Johnson

1.7 Fitzy

1.8 Michael Turner

1.9 Jonathan Stewart

1.10 Aaron Rodgers

1.11 Steven Jackson

1.12 Vincent Jackson

Round 2

2.1 Jamaal Charles

2.2 Rashard Mendenhall

2.3 Reggie Wayne

2.4 Brandon Marshall

2.5 DeSean Jackson

2.6 Marques Colston

2.7 Frank Gore

2.8 Miles Austin

2.9 DWill

2.10 Shonn Green

2.11 Roddy White

2.12 Beanie Wellls

Round 3

3.1 Greg Jennings

3.2 Sindey Rice

3.3 Knowshon Moreno

3.4 Michael Crabtree

3.5 Drew Brees

3.6 Hakeem Nicks

3.7 Phillip Rivers

3.8 Anquan Boldin

3.9 Matt Forte

3.10 Pierre Thomas

3.11 Steve Smith (NYG)

3.12 Felix Jones

Round 4

4.1 LeSean McCoy

4.2 Dwayne Bowe

4.3 Steve Smith (CAR)

4.4 Peyton Manning

4.5 Ryan Grant

4.6 Cedric Benson

4.7 Percy Harvin

4.8 Santonio Holmes

4.9 Vernon Davis

4.10 Matt Schaub

4.11 OTC

QB

Eli Manning

Kevin Kolb

Matt Moore

RB

Chris Johnson

Tim Hightower

WR

Roddy White

Sidney Rice

Jerricho Cotchery

James Jones

Jordy Nelson

TE

Jermichael Finley

Antonio Gates

Really liking my team thus far. CJ-Roddy-Sidney-Finley is a solid start

Really hate how I'm gettign sniped in this draft. At this point, I missed out on Rivers, Bradshaw, Britt, Maclin, all of whom I expected to last to one of my picks. It is causing me to stockpile 7-10th rounders, which should be great as many of the guys I would be taking in the 5th and 6th will still be there in the 7th, 8th rounds.

Like my QB now too. I think the NYG are shifting to a passing offense, Eli's got his big money, weapons in Nicks/Smith and a declining defense that should force more passing.

Cotchery should also be a nice PPR player as Sanchez develops.

Just barly missed out on Michael Bush, so I took Kolb. As NY goes to the pass and the restlessness in Philly comes to a peak, Kolb could be the next big thing in one of the NFL's most pass happy offenses. He's had a lot of time to learn under some expereinced guys, just like a certain Green Bay QB, and a certain Dallas star...

Hightower is a nice pickup as it's PPR, and I needed to find a new RB2 when I got cute and tried to wait on Sproles.

The Packers #2 in short time is locked up, as is another young QB who I think will have a chance for some bigtime fantasy stats soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
QB

Tony Romo

RB

Frank Gore

WR

Calvin Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

Percy Harvin

Pretty happy here, I know now (seeing how the draft has unfolded after I took him) that I reached more for Nicks than I had to, but IMO the guy can be a top 10 WR in a year or two. As soon as I took him I figured I'd lose out on Harvin as I probably should have taken him first as I wanted both. Very happy to see him fall.

I wanted a solid upper echelon QB but couldn't quite pull the trigger on who was left when I was picking. I would have taken Rodgers in the late 1st like he went, but with 1.06 couldn't do that, I considered Brees at 2.07 but had to take Gore, when it looked like he'd fall to my 3rd I was getting excited just to see him taken 1 pick before me. At that point I still liked Rivers and Peyton but figured one would fall, neither did and leaving me the next mini-tier I wanted - Romo and Schaub. I didn't think either would come back to me but I didn't want to pass on Harvin. So when Instinctive shopped his pick, although I really didn't want to miss out on the 5th and 6th rounds, I had to take the chance to grab the QB who surprisingly has been consistently in the upper half of startable QBs (top 6).

With the risk/rewards I have at WR, my RB and QB are the consistent performers who are the backbone of a good team.

Users who are viewing this thread