What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 SSL Alternate Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Please post here if you want a shot at entering the Spring Survivor League ladder league. Newbies will be seeded into league 4 as replacements for anyone dropping out this year. Usually we have about 20-25% turn over.

Derange Hermit

Stinkin Ref

Jason Wood

Crippler

RC94

Menobrown

Busman

The Future Champs

Go Pack

Iwannabeacowboybaby

Thus far we'll need 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post here if you want a shot at entering the Spring Survivor League ladder league. Newbies will be seeded into league 4 as replacements for anyone dropping out this year. Usually we have about 20-25% turn over.
I'll give it a shot. What are the rules? Any League fees?

Deranged Hermit said:
BassNBrew said:
I'll give it a shot. What are the rules? Any League fees?
Rules are similar to the PDSL except there are only 18 rounds. For further clarification, see the pinned threads at the top of the "Mock Drafts R Us" forum.WSL - Winter Survivor League

PDSL - Pre-Draft Survivor League

SSL - Spring Survivor League

MBSL - Message Board Survivor League

All of these leagues are similar but each with a slight twist.

I would like to give it a shot

Why don't you guys use MFL draft only leagues so that owners can enter predraft picks instead of drafting on a message board? Just a thought as it would seem easier as the rosters would then be all entered and I am pretty sure it will score your best lineup each week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to give it a shotWhy don't you guys use MFL draft only leagues so that owners can enter predraft picks instead of drafting on a message board? Just a thought as it would seem easier as the rosters would then be all entered and I am pretty sure it will score your best lineup each week.
The discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread