Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incogneto

NFL Draft Drinking game

19 posts in this topic

What do you have to add to this list:

-----------------------------------------

-Every time you hear the phrases “on the clock,” “war room” or “character issues”… drink!

-Every time Chris Berman unveils a ridiculous nickname…drink!

-Every time a Chris Berman nickname references a song that’s over 20 years old…drink twice!

-Every time someone you’re watching with wonders aloud whether or not Mel Kiper’s hair is real…drink!

-Every time you hear the word “motor”…drink!

-Every time Jets or Eagles fans boo a pick…drink!

-Every time ESPN shows footage of Jets or Eagles fans booing picks from previous drafts…drink twice!

-Every time Chris Mortensen “breaks” a story…drink!

-Every time they show an undrafted player sitting awkwardly in the green room, waiting to hear his name called…drink!

-If the player has a family member or girlfriend by his side consoling him…drink twice!

-If you’re not sure whether or not the consoling party is a family member or a girlfriend…do a shot!

-If an analyst talks about the potential of Broncos WR Brandon Marshall getting traded…drink!

-If Brandon Marshall actually gets traded…drink twice!

-If your favorite team traded for Brandon Johnson…do a shot!

*NOTE: The “Brandon Marshall” rules can also be applied to Marshawn Lynch, Ronnie Brown or Jason Campbell.

-Every time someone mentions that Tom Brady was drafted in the sixth round…drink!

-Every time you see a commercial starring Peyton Manning…drink!

I'm not sure how much of the draft I'll end up watching this year. The NFL somehow managed to ruin this for me thanks to the odd way they scheduled it.

What do you have to add to this list:------------------------------------------Every time you hear the phrases “on the clock,” “war room” or “character issues”… drink!-Every time Chris Berman unveils a ridiculous nickname…drink!-Every time a Chris Berman nickname references a song that’s over 20 years old…drink twice!-Every time someone you’re watching with wonders aloud whether or not Mel Kiper’s hair is real…drink!-Every time you hear the word “motor”…drink!-Every time Jets or Eagles fans boo a pick…drink!-Every time ESPN shows footage of Jets or Eagles fans booing picks from previous drafts…drink twice!-Every time Chris Mortensen “breaks” a story…drink!-Every time they show an undrafted player sitting awkwardly in the green room, waiting to hear his name called…drink!-If the player has a family member or girlfriend by his side consoling him…drink twice!-If you’re not sure whether or not the consoling party is a family member or a girlfriend…do a shot! -If an analyst talks about the potential of Broncos WR Brandon Marshall getting traded…drink!-If Brandon Marshall actually gets traded…drink twice!-If your favorite team traded for Brandon Johnson…do a shot!*NOTE: The “Brandon Marshall” rules can also be applied to Marshawn Lynch, Ronnie Brown or Jason Campbell. -Every time someone mentions that Tom Brady was drafted in the sixth round…drink!-Every time you see a commercial starring Peyton Manning…drink!

I'm out. I want to see who the Texans take.

For the second freaking year in a row, I'll be down in NC for a wedding during the draft. :mellow:

For the second freaking year in a row, I'll be down in NC for a wedding during the draft. :mellow:

Who gets married on a Thursday night?

Thursday - Travel day, meet with family. Friday - Rehearsal and dinner. Saturday - Wedding.

For the second freaking year in a row, I'll be down in NC for a wedding during the draft. :lmao:

Thursday - Travel day, meet with family. Friday - Rehearsal and dinner. Saturday - Wedding.
Wow, it's almost like the NFL changed it just to piss you off.

For the second freaking year in a row, I'll be down in NC for a wedding during the draft. :lmao:

Wow, it's almost like the NFL changed it just to piss you off.
I think it's more the bride asserting their dominance over their football loving grooms.

I'm not sure how much of the draft I'll end up watching this year. The NFL somehow managed to ruin this for me thanks to the odd way they scheduled it.

:confused: I've always dedicated the entire weekend to vegging on the couch and watching it from beginning to end. This new schedule sucks.

-Every time Kiper shows amazement that "this" guy is still on the board.

My friends and I have done a game where we guess each team's first round picks and take a Jager shot every time you get one wrong.

Gets sloppy.

My friends and I have done a game where we guess each team's first round picks and take a Jager shot every time you get one wrong.Gets sloppy.

Wow, that's just violent.

My friends and I have done a game where we guess each team's first round picks and take a Jager shot every time you get one wrong.Gets sloppy.

Wow, that's just violent.
It's in real time though, not a pre-made list, so it's not totally impossible. I think the most shots taken was 17 one year, but the dude is about 300 lbs. and comes from a long line of celebrated drinkers and bad predictors. We usually just give up once we've missed about 8-12 in a few hours.

:goodposting: The NFL draft went from being a favorite event that I got all excited about, block the weekend from doing anything and enjoyed all weekend to.... I guess I will catch the first round. :no:

You're going to be drunk by pick 1.03 bro.

Drunk? He will be passed out by then.

:unsure: The NFL draft went from being a favorite event that I got all excited about, block the weekend from doing anything and enjoyed all weekend to.... I guess I will catch the first round. :shrug:
Yep same here. I used to hold a poker game from 11:30 am till end of draft sometimes longer. Can't see doing that for round 4-7

:goodposting: I've always dedicated the entire weekend to vegging on the couch and watching it from beginning to end. This new schedule sucks.
:unsure: Goodall and his family is a ####

I'll show you how to chug a beer, mother####er, you fat ####in' cow. L'Chaim! :thumbup: