What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty auction values (1 Viewer)

snellman

Footballguy
Does anyone know of or have any tools to calculate a rough value for a startup dynasty auction with IDP? I am doing my first auction this year after many drafts and I am trying to get a rough idea of what to expect and a rough idea of value. It is going to be a 16 team IDP league with a $1000 cap. I have been looking all over and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what I've done for years in establishing baseline prices for auction drafts:

> Generate projections for each player you believe will be rostered. Make them yourself or use someone else's. Use your best guess for each position (for example, in my 12 team league we start one QB, and some teams carry two while others carry three - I assumed 2.5 per team and came up with 30 QB's rostered).

> Using something (I used excel), filter your projections through your league scoring system to get a score for each player within your system.

> Using VBD concepts, establish your baselines and determine a "Value" score for each player. If you don't know what I'm referring to, familiarize yourself with a ton of the content on this website.

> Once you've got a uniform value score for each player, add up the total points of value across all players.

> Take your total salary to be spent ($16,000 in your case) and divide it by this total value (n): 16,000/n = "y"

> The amount "y" is the actual dollar value that each point of league-wide "value" is worth.

> All you need to do now is multiply y by each players' value score. There's your dollar amount.

Now, that dollar amount, in my opinion, should be taken as a baseline. There's a number of ways you may choose to use it. For example, for me, that was what I considered the "Max" value of a player, and I tried to get players at 75% of that price. In other cases there were other situations that dictated I overpay to get a guy that I really wanted.

Additionally, you might want to factor in a premium for guys that you would consider "starters" versus merely draftable. I gave the top 12 QB's a 20% boost and dropped other QB's by 20% to reflect a willingness to spend more on a starter than a backup.

Lot's you can do, but it all starts by having a process for generating the numbers to start with. This will get you there.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Additionally, you might want to factor in a premium for guys that you would consider "starters" versus merely draftable. I gave the top 12 QB's a 20% boost and dropped other QB's by 20% to reflect a willingness to spend more on a starter than a backup.
I like your method but don't feel the need to bump up the lower level starters. The true elite, I will. Roughly the top 25% starters - usually that's the top 3 QBs, 6 RBs, 9 WRs, 3 TEs. The difference makers, as generally speaking once a team has a starting QB they aren't going to bid up a lower level starter and if I happen to get stuck with the #14 QB instead of the #12 QB, that's something like getting Joe Flacco instead of Jay Cutler, not much of a difference IMO.

Would also appreciate any insights on exactly what you're trying to accomplish in a start-up draft.

Are you trying to build a team that wins now AND later? Or a team that wins in a year? In two years?

Is it more important to have a rockin' core of players? Or depth that gets built on over time?

I like your method but don't feel the need to bump up the lower level starters. The true elite, I will. Roughly the top 25% starters - usually that's the top 3 QBs, 6 RBs, 9 WRs, 3 TEs. The difference makers, as generally speaking once a team has a starting QB they aren't going to bid up a lower level starter and if I happen to get stuck with the #14 QB instead of the #12 QB, that's something like getting Joe Flacco instead of Jay Cutler, not much of a difference IMO.
Agreed. I actually have a pretty complicated set of calcs that I do: premium for "starter quality", premium for what I called "difference makers" (guys in the top half of starters - top 6QBs, top 12 RBs/WRs, etc.) - a bunch of stuff like that. But a lot of that stuff is personal preference, so I wanted to keep it relatively simple for the purposes of answering this question. ;) It's all just playing with numbers using our best guesses anyway, but I'll still argue that in a 12 team start 1QB, I'd pay a slight premium to grab QB12 than be stuck with QB30 at the same price per point of value. A premium tacked on to separate starters from bench does this pretty well - the real question is what that premium should be.Again, a lot of that stuff is personal preference, it's the first steps that are most critical.

Another question,

In a Dynasty auction with contracts do you figure contract length into your bid? As an example say AD average auction value is 100, would you bump him up to 120 on a 4 year contract with increase each year or because of the increase each year would you value him more around 80? Hope this makes sense.

We've never used contract lengths in my dynasty league, instead, players' salaries simply increased each season - how much depended upon performance. Generally speaking, since I try to get value on most of my guys from the get-go, a potential salary increase is basically already accounted for in my numbers.

Having said that, what I do each season is simply this:

> Make my projections for the upcoming season

> Filter it through my scoring system

> Do the whole value baseline process again

> Come up with a price per point of value once again

Now's where it's different. We already have a salary for each player, so I simply compare their new salary to the projected value. I keep (or target) guys whose new salary is below that I project them at. I look to move (or simply avoid) guys whose new salary is higher than my projected value.

You may factor in some adjustments to your formula based on age, etc. But again, the process is clearly quite similar for me in either case.

Does anyone know of or have any tools to calculate a rough value for a startup dynasty auction with IDP? I am doing my first auction this year after many drafts and I am trying to get a rough idea of what to expect and a rough idea of value. It is going to be a 16 team IDP league with a $1000 cap. I have been looking all over and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just completed a 16-team IDP dynasty auction representing Footballguys. I think there are still one or two teams getting their last players. This auction was done over a months time. Here's a link of the auction values, sorted highest to lowest. Hope that helps. Keep in mind, this auction has KR/PR scoring which most IDP leagues have.

Would also appreciate any insights on exactly what you're trying to accomplish in a start-up draft.

Are you trying to build a team that wins now AND later? Or a team that wins in a year? In two years?

Is it more important to have a rockin' core of players? Or depth that gets built on over time?
:lmao: I look at it like a stock portfolio. I figure a diverse team/portfolio includes

growth stocks - the players that I think will be worth more in a year or two than they are now

blue chips - the players that will produce dividends but won't likely be worth more later because they're already expensive, you might objectively overpay for these if you want to win quick

value plays - players that for whatever reason are undervalued, these are usually the older veteran players

penny stocks - the cheap players you fill your roster out with

I believe the penny stocks should be potential growth but they can easily be values as well, you won't mind cutting these guys for waiver picks but they might be worth something.

In our recent auction I went more for blue chips at the beginning, went for growth and value later.

We need 25 players for $400. My team so far has 20, I'm pretty much to my penny stocks now.

Transaction log:

ETA:

FUBAR Won Auction won Ginn Jr., Ted MIA WR for $1.00 Sat Apr 17 8:38:47 a.m. ET 2010

FUBAR Won Auction won Carlson, John SEA TE for $4.00 Sat Apr 17 6:19:42 a.m. ET 2010

FUBAR Won Auction won Smith, Kevin DET RB for $3.00 Sat Apr 17 6:19:42 a.m. ET 2010

FUBAR Won Auction won Bears, Chicago CHI Def for $2.00 Fri Apr 16 8:34:43 p.m. ET 2010

1. FUBAR Won Auction won Shipley, Jordan FA WR for $1.00 Fri Apr 16 5:58:58 p.m. ET 2010

2. FUBAR Won Auction won McGahee, Willis BAL RB for $1.00 Fri Apr 16 8:34:41 a.m. ET 2010

3. FUBAR Won Auction won Ward, Derrick TBB RB for $3.00 Fri Apr 16 8:30:55 a.m. ET 2010

4. FUBAR Won Auction won Edwards, Braylon NYJ WR for $7.00 Fri Apr 16 8:30:55 a.m. ET 2010

5. FUBAR Won Auction won Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB for $4.00 Fri Apr 16 8:30:55 a.m. ET 2010

6. FUBAR Won Auction won McKnight, Joe FA RB for $5.00 Fri Apr 16 8:30:55 a.m. ET 2010

7. FUBAR Won Auction won Shockey, Jeremy NOS TE for $2.00 Thu Apr 15 6:39:17 p.m. ET 2010

8. FUBAR Won Auction won Sanchez, Mark NYJ QB for $9.00 Thu Apr 15 6:39:17 p.m. ET 2010

9. FUBAR Won Auction won Garcon, Pierre IND WR for $19.00 Thu Apr 15 10:54:17 a.m. ET 2010

10. FUBAR Won Auction won Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR for $27.00 Thu Apr 15 9:26:49 a.m. ET 2010

11. FUBAR Won Auction won Royal, Eddie DEN WR for $15.00 Thu Apr 15 8:21:36 a.m. ET 2010

12. FUBAR Won Auction won Titans, Tennessee TEN Def for $1.00 Wed Apr 14 8:54:40 p.m. ET 2010

13. FUBAR Won Auction won Briscoe, Dez FA WR for $3.00 Wed Apr 14 10:38:09 a.m. ET 2010

14. FUBAR Won Auction won Sims-Walker, Mike JAC WR for $32.00 Wed Apr 14 2:05:40 a.m. ET 2010

15. FUBAR Won Auction won Heap, Todd BAL TE for $3.00 Tue Apr 13 8:50:22 p.m. ET 2010

16. FUBAR Won Auction won Maroney, Laurence NEP RB for $10.00 Tue Apr 13 6:11:58 p.m. ET 2010

17. FUBAR Won Auction won Cook, Jared TEN TE for $8.00 Mon Apr 12 6:03:08 p.m. ET 2010

18. FUBAR Won Auction won Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB for $66.00 Mon Apr 12 9:28:39 a.m. ET 2010

19. FUBAR Won Auction won Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB for $103.00 Mon Apr 12 9:28:39 a.m. ET 2010

20. FUBAR Won Auction won Crabtree, Michael SFO WR for $70.00 Mon Apr 12 9:28:39 a.m. ET 2010

Well played and explained FUBAR. mine would look a bit different. ok, very different. but i'll post it here anyway so that everyone can see something completely different.

i have a plan. we'll have to see if it ever comes together.

* Andre, Roberts FA WR $12.00

Austin, Miles DAL WR $78.00

Benn, Arrelious FA WR $17.00

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB $61.00

Clausen, Jimmy FA QB $9.00

Davis, Nate SFO QB $1.00

Decker, Eric FA WR $4.00

Edelman, Julian NEP WR $4.00

Floyd, Malcom SDC WR $11.00

Ford, Jacoby FA WR $7.00

Gilyard, Mardy FA WR $15.00

Johnson, Calvin DET WR $94.00

Kelly, Malcolm WAS WR $2.00

Turner, Michael ATL RB $40.00

Williams, Damian FA WR $16.00

Moore, Matt CAR QB - 10

Rivers, Philip SDC QB - 41

On QB, I went for a guy that I thought would be an absolute stud for a long time. There were two QBs I would have paid 55 for - Rivers and Rodgers. Getting my #2 QB for around $30 less than more than one other guy is amazing value IMO, and am amazed he went at this price. Moore is a kid I think will do very well for the next few years, potential starter, great backup with upside for trade potential down the road.

Addai, Joseph IND RB - 31

Hightower, Tim ARI RB - 14

Sproles, Darren SDC RB - 41

PPR, so I grabbed some cheaper RBs that I knew would score well. Lots of Flex power, I believe only 1 RB required. In a dynasty, building around your receivers gives you longevity, and you can deal with RB on an almost weekly basis. I didn't get any of the big 4 for $100, so this was my plan. Sproles is RB10 the past couple years, and I am very happy to get him at half the cost of the other RB1 guys. Addai and Hightower both catch lots of passes. Not much else I can ask for.

Cribbs, Josh CLE WR - 4

Jones, James GBP WR - 10

Marshall, Brandon MIA WR - 76

Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR - 25

Rice, Sidney MIN WR - 61

Robinson, Laurent STL WR - 3

Smith, Steve NYG WR - 55

Stroughter, Sammie TBB WR - 3

This is where I spent my money. Rice, Smith, Marshall are all top 15 guys in PPR Dynasty, IMO, and I went after them hard, along with Roddy White--who ended up last in a tier and went for quite a bit more than he was worth, IMO... So I have a team with the keys to dynasty success, top WRs and a top 3 QB.

James Jones could be the #2 in GB by the end of this year, Ocho has another year or two, maybe even 3 or 4 in him, and at that price I couldn't resist going a little win-now mode. LRob could be the #1 in STL, and looked good last season. Stroughter the same in TB. Cribbs is a big boost in return yardage, but I figure longevity is lacking---so I said up to $5 as a limit...and got him for 4.

Davis, Fred WAS TE - 5

Miller, Zach JAC TE - 3

Nelson, Shawn BUF TE - 4

I couldn't get any of the young guys b/c one dude took 4 top TEs in hopes of trading. This took me down a route I have used successfully to get guys like Finley early---I take the best potential young guys and just blow the position for a couple years, unless one hits a light right away. Miller could be the next Dallas Clark, same with Nelson, and Davis looked really sharp last year.

Overall, my strategy was to get a tip top QB, and then build around recievers and pick up value when I thought I saw it at RB. In Dynasty, RBs change much more year to year than WRs...for instance, if I'd had this team and picked up Charles/Harrison last season in some cheap trades, or potentially waivers, then I'd have most likely won the championship (did in one league with exactly that scenario).

Surprise RBs come around often due to injuries and the nature of that position. So grab some KR value and pass catchers for those extra flex spots, and try to fill up on top wideouts. Or, that was my goal.

Overall, my strategy was to get a tip top QB, and then build around recievers and pick up value when I thought I saw it at RB. In Dynasty, RBs change much more year to year than WRs...for instance, if I'd had this team and picked up Charles/Harrison last season in some cheap trades, or potentially waivers, then I'd have most likely won the championship (did in one league with exactly that scenario).
:unsure: same plan as mine pretty much except I bid $15 less on MJD than I had him worth and won the auction.

Winning auction bids from the 16-team IDP dynasty auction from a few posts up. Starting amount $300. Sorted by price followed by alphabetical order.

Johnson, Chris 82

Jones-Drew, Maurice 70

Rice, Ray 68

Peterson, Adrian 66

Rodgers, Aaron 61

Greene, Shonn 60

Brees, Drew 57

Gore, Frank 56

Manning, Peyton 55

Johnson, Andre 54

Rivers, Philip 51

Mendenhall, Rashard 50

Wells, Chris 49

Fitzgerald, Larry 48

Johnson, Calvin 48

Marshall, Brandon 48

McCoy, LeSean 48

Turner, Michael 47

Brady, Tom 46

Charles, Jamaal 46

Jackson, DeSean 46

Jackson, Steven 46

Willis, Patrick 46

Clark, Dallas 45

Romo, Tony 44

Schaub, Matt 43

Austin, Miles 42

Sproles, Darren 42

Flacco, Joe 41

Wayne, Reggie 40

Williams, DeAngelo 40

Jones, Felix 39

Moss, Randy 39

Finley, Jermichael 37

Boldin, Anquan 36

Jackson, Vincent 36

Laurinaitis, James 36

McNabb, Donovan 36

Stafford, Matthew 36

Davis, Vernon 35

Gates, Antonio 35

Ryan, Matt 35

Celek, Brent 34

Colston, Marques 34

Crabtree, Michael 33

Beason, Jon 32

Nicks, Hakeem 32

Roethlisberger, Ben 32

Allen, Jared 31

Brown, Donald 31

Harvin, Percy 31

Moreno, Knowshon 31

Benson, Cedric 30

Cribbs, Josh 30

Stewart, Jonathan 30

Addai, Joseph 29

Bush, Reggie 29

Cutler, Jay 29

Posluszny, Paul 29

Forte, Matt 28

Forsett, Justin 27

Mayo, Jerod 27

Cushing, Brian 26

Holmes, Santonio 26

Jennings, Greg 26

Smith, Steve 26

White, Roddy 26

Manning, Eli 25

Welker, Wes 25

Witten, Jason 25

Grant, Ryan 24

Jackson, Fred 23

Lofton, Curtis 23

Rice, Sidney 22

Bradshaw, Ahmad 21

Sims-Walker, Mike 21

Smith, Steve 21

Winslow, Kellen 21

Amendola, Danny 20

Breaston, Steve 20

Gonzalez, Tony 20

Aromashodu, Devin 19

Daniels, Owen 19

Henne, Chad 19

Ochocinco, Chad 19

Bowe, Dwayne 18

Collie, Austin 18

Edwards, Braylon 18

Jones, Jacoby 18

Knox, Johnny 18

Thomas, Pierre 18

Williams, DJ 18

Kolb, Kevin 17

Levy, DeAndre 17

Peppers, Julius 17

Sanchez, Mark 17

Ware, Demarcus 17

Brown, Ronnie 16

Miller, Zach 16

Pettigrew, Brandon 16

Slaton, Steve 16

Ward, Hines 16

Garcon, Pierre 15

Maclin, Jeremy 15

McFadden, Darren 15

Harrison, Jerome 14

Barber, Marion 13

Keller, Dustin 13

Palmer, Carson 13

Young, Vince 13

Britt, Kenny 12

Weddle, Eric 12

Floyd, Malcom 11

Freeman, Josh 11

Lynch, Marshawn 11

Tulloch, Stephen 11

Williams, Carnell 11

Carlson, John 10

Choice, Tashard 10

Cole, Trent 10

Dansby, Karlos 10

Favre, Brett 10

Hightower, Tim 10

Maroney, Laurence 10

Orton, Kyle 10

Ruud, Barrett 10

Brackett, Gary 9

Davis, Thomas 9

Driver, Donald 9

Hester, Devin 9

Jacobs, Brandon 9

Meachem, Robert 9

Royal, Eddie 9

Ryans, DeMeco 9

Smith, Kevin 9

Taylor, Chester 9

Thomas, Mike 9

Tuck, Justin 9

Williams, Mario 9

Burleson, Nate 8

Bush, Michael 8

Cooley, Chris 8

Delmas, Louis 8

Edelman, Julian 8

Goldson, Dashon 8

Jackson, D'Qwell 8

Leinart, Matt 8

Mason, Derrick 8

Maualuga, Rey 8

Miller, Heath 8

Nelson, Jordy 8

Bennett, Earl 7

Bradley, Stewart 7

Briggs, Lance 7

Campbell, Jason 7

Cotchery, Jerricho 7

Garrard, David 7

Harris, David 7

Jones, Thomas 7

Kampman, Aaron 7

Manningham, Mario 7

Moore, Matt 7

Morrison, Kirk 7

Odom, Antwan 7

Scott, Bernard 7

Shiancoe, Visanthe 7

Smith, Alex 7

Vilma, Jonathan 7

Wallace, Mike 7

Washington, Leon 7

Williams, Ricky 7

Carter, Andre 6

Evans, Lee 6

Foster, Arian 6

Matthews, Clay 6

McKelvin, Leodis 6

Owens, Terrell 6

Robinson, Laurent 6

Bryant, Antonio 5

Cassel, Matt 5

Chung, Patrick 5

Cooper, Stephen 5

Davis, James 5

Durant, Justin 5

Fletcher, London 5

Ginn Jr., Ted 5

Harrison, James 5

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. 5

Jennings, Rashad 5

Olsen, Greg 5

Pollard, Bernard 5

Quinn, Brady 5

Raji, B.J. 5

Rogers, Shaun 5

Scott, Bryan 5

Suggs, Terrell 5

Tate, Brandon 5

Timmons, Lawrence 5

Webb, Lardarius 5

Williams, Roy 5

Bell, Yeremiah 4

Branch, Tyvon 4

Chambers, Chris 4

Dillard, Jarett 4

Flowers, Brandon 4

Gonzalez, Anthony 4

Gostkowski, Stephen 4

Hamilton, Lynell 4

Hartley, Garrett 4

Harvey, Derrick 4

Hilliard, Lex 4

Johnson, Larry 4

Kaeding, Nate 4

Mathis, Robert 4

McGahee, Willis 4

Miller, Zach 4

Morgan, Josh 4

Polamalu, Troy 4

Revis, Darrelle 4

Ringer, Javon 4

Robiskie, Brian 4

Shockey, Jeremy 4

Thomas, Devin 4

Tomlinson, LaDainian 4

Williams, Kyle 4

Wilson, Josh 4

Woodson, Charles 4

Atogwe, Oshiomogho 3

Avant, Jason 3

Avery, Donnie 3

Barnett, Nick 3

Bess, Davone 3

Campbell, Calais 3

Cook, Jared 3

Delhomme, Jake 3

Dockett, Darnell 3

Doucet, Early 3

Edwards, Ray 3

Ellis, Sedrick 3

Freeney, Dwight 3

Gregg, Kelly 3

Hasselbeck, Matt 3

Henderson, Devery 3

Henderson, E.J. 3

Lewis, Ray 3

Marshall, Richard 3

Murphy, Louis 3

Ngata, Haloti 3

Norwood, Jerious 3

Portis, Clinton 3

Ratliff, Jay 3

Schilens, Chaz 3

Smith, Will 3

Snelling, Jason 3

Stroughter, Sammie 3

Urlacher, Brian 3

Walter, Kevin 3

Whitehurst, Charlie 3

Anderson, Derek 2

Babineaux, Jonathan 2

Bailey, Champ 2

Bell, Mike 2

Berrian, Bernard 2

Bethea, Antoine 2

Bironas, Rob 2

Black, Quincy 2

Boss, Kevin 2

Brown, Andre 2

Brown, Everette 2

Bunkley, Brodrick 2

Butler, Deon 2

Caldwell, Andre 2

Clayton, Michael 2

Coleman, Erik 2

Crosby, Mason 2

Curry, Aaron 2

Davis, Fred 2

Dumervil, Elvis 2

Farrior, James 2

Finnegan, Cortland 2

Goodson, Mike 2

Gould, Robbie 2

Hargrove, Tony 2

Hayes, William 2

Haynesworth, Albert 2

Heap, Todd 2

Hixon, Domenik 2

Jackson, Brandon 2

Janikowski, Sebastian 2

Jenkins, Malcolm 2

Johnson, Bryant 2

Johnson, Steve 2

Jones, James 2

Jones, Jason 2

Jones, Julius 2

Kelly, Malcolm 2

Kiwanuka, Mathias 2

Longwell, Ryan 2

Manning, Danieal 2

Mare, Olindo 2

Massaquoi, Mohamed 2

McIntosh, Roger 2

Merriman, Shawne 2

Moore, Lance 2

Moss, Santana 2

Nicholas, Stephen 2

Ogletree, Kevin 2

Orakpo, Brian 2

Prater, Matt 2

Rackers, Neil 2

Reed, Jeff 2

Rivers, Keith 2

Rolle, Antrel 2

Scott, Trevor 2

Session, Clint 2

Smith, Daryl 2

Smith, Justin 2

Spencer, Anthony 2

Stephens-Howling, LaRod 2

Succop, Ryan 2

Tatupu, Lofa 2

Thomas, Terrell 2

Vanden Bosch, Kyle 2

Wallace, Seneca 2

Ward, Derrick 2

Washington, Nate 2

White, LenDale 2

Whitner, Donte 2

Wilson, George 2

Abraham, John 1

Adams, Anthony 1

Adams, Mike 1

Akers, David 1

Asomugha, Nnamdi 1

Avril, Cliff 1

Babineaux, Jordan 1

Barber, Ronde 1

Barden, Ramses 1

Barth, Connor 1

Barwin, Connor 1

Bennett, Martellus 1

Biermann, Kroy 1

Bodden, Leigh 1

Boley, Michael 1

Branch, Deion 1

Brohm, Brian 1

Brooking, Keith 1

Brown, Aaron 1

Brown, Alex 1

Brown, Chris 1

Brown, Josh 1

Brown, Kris 1

Brown, Mike 1

Brown, Reggie 1

Brown, Sheldon 1

Brown, Tony 1

Buchanon, Phillip 1

Buckhalter, Correll 1

Bulger, Marc 1

Bullitt, Melvin 1

Bulluck, Keith 1

Burress, Plaxico 1

Byrd, Jairus 1

Camarillo, Greg 1

Canty, Chris 1

Carpenter, Dan 1

Carr, Chris 1

Carr, David 1

Carriker, Adam 1

Casey, James 1

Chillar, Brandon 1

Clark, Desmond 1

Clowney, David 1

Cobbs, Patrick 1

Coffee, Glen 1

Coffman, Chase 1

Collins, Nick 1

Cox, Derek 1

Crayton, Patrick 1

Cromartie, Antonio 1

Crowder, Channing 1

Cundiff, Billy 1

Davis, Andra 1

Davis, Andre' 1

Davis, Nate 1

Dawkins, Brian 1

Dawson, Phil 1

DeCoud, Thomas 1

Dixon, Dennis 1

Dorsey, Glenn 1

Doughty, Reed 1

Douglas, Harry 1

Edwards, Trent 1

Ellerbe, Dannell 1

Ellis, Shaun 1

Ellison, Keith 1

Fasano, Anthony 1

Faulk, Kevin 1

Feely, Jay 1

Fitzpatrick, Ryan 1

Folk, Nick 1

Foote, Larry 1

Gaffney, Jabar 1

Gage, Justin 1

Gamble, Chris 1

Gano, Graham 1

Ganther, Quinton 1

Geathers, Robert 1

Gibson, Brandon 1

Gocong, Chris 1

Gradkowski, Bruce 1

Graham, Earnest 1

Greenway, Chad 1

Greer, Jabari 1

Griffin, Cedric 1

Griffin, Michael 1

Hali, Tamba 1

Hall, Deangelo 1

Hall, Leon 1

Hanson, Jason 1

Hardy, James 1

Harper, Nick 1

Harper, Roman 1

Harris, Tommie 1

Hartline, Brian 1

Hawk, A.J. 1

Hawthorne, David 1

Hayes, Geno 1

Hayes, Gerald 1

Heyward-Bey, Darrius 1

Higgins, Johnnie WR

Hillenmeyer, Hunter 1

Hillis, Peyton 1

Hope, Chris 1

Horton, Chris 1

Howard, Thomas 1

Iglesias, Juaquin 1

Jackson, Lawrence 1

Jackson, Tanard 1

Jackson, Tarvaris 1

Jackson, Tyson 1

James, Bradie 1

Jenkins, Mike 1

Jennings, Chris 1

Jerry, Peria 1

Johnson, Antonio 1

Johnson, Derrick 1

Johnson, Gartrell 1

Johnson, Spencer 1

Jones, Dhani 1

Joseph, Johnathan 1

Kasay, John 1

Keisel, Brett 1

Kelly, Tommy 1

Kelsay, Chris 1

Kitna, Jon 1

Knighton, Terrance 1

Landry, Dawan 1

Landry, LaRon 1

Lenon, Paris 1

Leonhard, Jim 1

Lewis, Marcedes 1

Lewis, Michael 1

Lindell, Rian 1

Logan, Stefan 1

Long, Chris 1

McClain, Le'Ron 1

McRath, Gerald 1

Mebane, Brandon 1

Meriweather, Brandon 1

Mikell, Quintin 1

Mitchell, Marko 1

Moala, Fili 1

Moore, Evan 1

Moore, Mewelde 1

Moore, William 1

Morris, Maurice 1

Muir, Daniel 1

Naanee, Legedu 1

Ndukwe, Nedu 1

Nedney, Joe 1

Nelson, Shawn 1

Newman, Terence 1

Okoye, Amobi 1

Osgood, Kassim 1

Pace, Calvin 1

Parker, Willie 1

Parmele, Jalen 1

Parrish, Roscoe 1

Patterson, Mike 1

Peerman, Cedric 1

Peko, Domata 1

Peterson, Julian 1

Peterson, Mike 1

Phillips, Kenny 1

Porter, Joey 1

Porter, Tracy 1

Powers, Jerraud 1

Redman, Chris 1

Rhodes, Kerry 1

Robinson, Dunta 1

Rodgers-Cromartie, Dominique 1

Rosenfels, Sage 1

Russell, JaMarcus 1

Samuel, Asante 1

Sanders, Bob 1

Savage, Dantrell 1

Scaife, Bo 1

Scheffler, Tony 1

Schobel, Aaron 1

Scobee, Josh 1

Scott, Bart 1

Sensabaugh, Gerald 1

Seymour, Richard 1

Sharper, Darren 1

Shaughnessy, Matt 1

Sheets, Kory 1

Sidbury, Lawrence 1

Simpson, Chad 1

Sims, Ernie 1

Smith, Brad 1

Smith, Clifton 1

Stallworth, Donte' 1

Starks, Randy 1

Stroud, Marcus 1

Summers, Frank 1

Sweed, Limas 1

Talib, Aqib 1

Tapp, Darryl 1

Taylor, Fred 1

Taylor, Jason 1

Thigpen, Tyler 1

Thomas, Dave 1

Tillman, Charles 1

Turner, Patrick 1

Tynes, Lawrence 1

Umenyiora, Osi 1

Urban, Jerheme 1

Veikune, David 1

Vick, Michael 1

Vinatieri, Adam 1

Wake, Cameron 1

Walker, Javon 1

Ware, Danny 1

Watson, Ben 1

Weems, Eric 1

Westbrook, Brian 1

White, Greg 1

White, Marvin 1

Wilfork, Vince 1

Wilkerson, Jimmy 1

Wilkinson, Gerris 1

Williams, Demorrio 1

Williams, Derrick 1

Williams, Kevin 1

Williams, Tramon 1

Williamson, Troy 1

Wilson, Adrian 1

Winfield, Antoine 1

Witherspoon, Will 1

Woodley, LaMarr 1

Wright, Eric 1

Young, Albert 1

Broken down by Position, then winning bid

QB

Rodgers, Aaron 61

Brees, Drew 57

Manning, Peyton 55

Rivers, Philip 51

Brady, Tom 46

Romo, Tony 44

Schaub, Matt 43

Flacco, Joe 41

McNabb, Donovan 36

Stafford, Matthew 36

Ryan, Matt 35

Roethlisberger, Ben 32

Cutler, Jay 29

Manning, Eli 25

Henne, Chad 19

Kolb, Kevin 17

Sanchez, Mark 17

Palmer, Carson 13

Young, Vince 13

Freeman, Josh 11

Favre, Brett 10

Orton, Kyle 10

Leinart, Matt 8

Campbell, Jason 7

Garrard, David 7

Moore, Matt 7

Smith, Alex 7

Cassel, Matt 5

Quinn, Brady 5

Delhomme, Jake 3

Hasselbeck, Matt 3

Whitehurst, Charlie 3

Anderson, Derek 2

Wallace, Seneca 2

Brohm, Brian 1

Bulger, Marc 1

Carr, David 1

Davis, Nate 1

Dixon, Dennis 1

Edwards, Trent 1

Fitzpatrick, Ryan 1

Gradkowski, Bruce 1

Jackson, Tarvaris 1

Kitna, Jon 1

Redman, Chris 1

Rosenfels, Sage 1

Russell, JaMarcus 1

Thigpen, Tyler 1

Vick, Michael 1

RB

Johnson, Chris 82

Jones-Drew, Maurice 70

Rice, Ray 68

Peterson, Adrian 66

Greene, Shonn 60

Gore, Frank 56

Mendenhall, Rashard 50

Wells, Chris 49

McCoy, LeSean 48

Turner, Michael 47

Charles, Jamaal 46

Jackson, Steven 46

Sproles, Darren 42

Williams, DeAngelo 40

Jones, Felix 39

Brown, Donald 31

Moreno, Knowshon 31

Benson, Cedric 30

Stewart, Jonathan 30

Addai, Joseph 29

Bush, Reggie 29

Forte, Matt 28

Forsett, Justin 27

Grant, Ryan 24

Jackson, Fred 23

Bradshaw, Ahmad 21

Thomas, Pierre 18

Brown, Ronnie 16

Slaton, Steve 16

McFadden, Darren 15

Harrison, Jerome 14

Barber, Marion 13

Lynch, Marshawn 11

Williams, Carnell 11

Choice, Tashard 10

Hightower, Tim 10

Maroney, Laurence 10

Jacobs, Brandon 9

Smith, Kevin 9

Taylor, Chester 9

Bush, Michael 8

Jones, Thomas 7

Scott, Bernard 7

Washington, Leon 7

Williams, Ricky 7

Foster, Arian 6

Davis, James 5

Jennings, Rashad 5

Hamilton, Lynell 4

Hilliard, Lex 4

Johnson, Larry 4

McGahee, Willis 4

Ringer, Javon 4

Tomlinson, LaDainian 4

Norwood, Jerious 3

Portis, Clinton 3

Snelling, Jason 3

Bell, Mike 2

Brown, Andre 2

Goodson, Mike 2

Jackson, Brandon 2

Jones, Julius 2

Stephens-Howling, LaRod 2

Ward, Derrick 2

White, LenDale 2

Brown, Aaron 1

Brown, Chris 1

Buckhalter, Correll 1

Cobbs, Patrick 1

Coffee, Glen 1

Faulk, Kevin 1

Ganther, Quinton 1

Graham, Earnest 1

Hillis, Peyton 1

Jennings, Chris 1

Johnson, Gartrell 1

McClain, Le'Ron 1

Moore, Mewelde 1

Morris, Maurice 1

Parker, Willie 1

Parmele, Jalen 1

Peerman, Cedric 1

Savage, Dantrell 1

Sheets, Kory 1

Simpson, Chad 1

Smith, Clifton 1

Summers, Frank 1

Taylor, Fred 1

Ware, Danny 1

Westbrook, Brian 1

Young, Albert 1

S

Weddle, Eric 12

Delmas, Louis 8

Goldson, Dashon 8

Chung, Patrick 5

Pollard, Bernard 5

Scott, Bryan 5

Bell, Yeremiah 4

Branch, Tyvon 4

Polamalu, Troy 4

Atogwe, Oshiomogho 3

Bethea, Antoine 2

Coleman, Erik 2

Manning, Danieal 2

Rolle, Antrel 2

Whitner, Donte 2

Wilson, George 2

Adams, Mike 1

Babineaux, Jordan 1

Brown, Mike 1

Bullitt, Melvin 1

Byrd, Jairus 1

Collins, Nick 1

Dawkins, Brian 1

DeCoud, Thomas 1

Doughty, Reed 1

Griffin, Michael 1

Harper, Roman 1

Hope, Chris 1

Horton, Chris 1

Jackson, Tanard 1

Landry, Dawan 1

Landry, LaRon 1

Leonhard, Jim 1

Lewis, Michael 1

Meriweather, Brandon 1

Mikell, Quintin 1

Moore, William 1

Ndukwe, Nedu 1

Phillips, Kenny 1

Rhodes, Kerry 1

Sanders, Bob 1

Sensabaugh, Gerald 1

Sharper, Darren 1

White, Marvin 1

Wilson, Adrian 1

TE

Clark, Dallas 45

Finley, Jermichael 37

Davis, Vernon 35

Gates, Antonio 35

Celek, Brent 34

Witten, Jason 25

Winslow, Kellen 21

Gonzalez, Tony 20

Daniels, Owen 19

Miller, Zach 16

Pettigrew, Brandon 16

Keller, Dustin 13

Carlson, John 10

Cooley, Chris 8

Miller, Heath 8

Shiancoe, Visanthe 7

Olsen, Greg 5

Miller, Zach 4

Shockey, Jeremy 4

Cook, Jared 3

Boss, Kevin 2

Davis, Fred 2

Heap, Todd 2

Bennett, Martellus 1

Casey, James 1

Clark, Desmond 1

Coffman, Chase 1

Fasano, Anthony 1

Lewis, Marcedes 1

Moore, Evan 1

Nelson, Shawn 1

Scaife, Bo 1

Scheffler, Tony 1

Thomas, Dave 1

Watson, Ben 1

WR

Johnson, Andre 54

Fitzgerald, Larry 48

Johnson, Calvin 48

Marshall, Brandon 48

Jackson, DeSean 46

Austin, Miles 42

Wayne, Reggie 40

Moss, Randy 39

Boldin, Anquan 36

Jackson, Vincent 36

Colston, Marques 34

Crabtree, Michael 33

Nicks, Hakeem 32

Harvin, Percy 31

Cribbs, Josh 30

Holmes, Santonio 26

Jennings, Greg 26

Smith, Steve 26

White, Roddy 26

Welker, Wes 25

Rice, Sidney 22

Sims-Walker, Mike 21

Smith, Steve 21

Amendola, Danny 20

Breaston, Steve 20

Aromashodu, Devin 19

Ochocinco, Chad 19

Bowe, Dwayne 18

Collie, Austin 18

Edwards, Braylon 18

Jones, Jacoby 18

Knox, Johnny 18

Ward, Hines 16

Garcon, Pierre 15

Maclin, Jeremy 15

Britt, Kenny 12

Floyd, Malcom 11

Driver, Donald 9

Hester, Devin 9

Meachem, Robert 9

Royal, Eddie 9

Thomas, Mike 9

Burleson, Nate 8

Edelman, Julian 8

Mason, Derrick 8

Nelson, Jordy 8

Bennett, Earl 7

Cotchery, Jerricho 7

Manningham, Mario 7

Wallace, Mike 7

Evans, Lee 6

Owens, Terrell 6

Robinson, Laurent 6

Bryant, Antonio 5

Ginn Jr., Ted 5

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. 5

Tate, Brandon 5

Williams, Roy 5

Chambers, Chris 4

Dillard, Jarett 4

Gonzalez, Anthony 4

Morgan, Josh 4

Robiskie, Brian 4

Thomas, Devin 4

Avant, Jason 3

Avery, Donnie 3

Bess, Davone 3

Doucet, Early 3

Henderson, Devery 3

Murphy, Louis 3

Schilens, Chaz 3

Stroughter, Sammie 3

Walter, Kevin 3

Berrian, Bernard 2

Butler, Deon 2

Caldwell, Andre 2

Clayton, Michael 2

Hixon, Domenik 2

Johnson, Bryant 2

Johnson, Steve 2

Jones, James 2

Kelly, Malcolm 2

Massaquoi, Mohamed 2

Moore, Lance 2

Moss, Santana 2

Ogletree, Kevin 2

Washington, Nate 2

Barden, Ramses 1

Branch, Deion 1

Brown, Reggie 1

Burress, Plaxico 1

Camarillo, Greg 1

Clowney, David 1

Crayton, Patrick 1

Davis, Andre' 1

Douglas, Harry 1

Gaffney, Jabar 1

Gage, Justin 1

Gibson, Brandon 1

Hardy, James 1

Hartline, Brian 1

Heyward-Bey, Darrius 1

Iglesias, Juaquin 1

Logan, Stefan 1

Mitchell, Marko 1

Naanee, Legedu 1

Osgood, Kassim 1

Parrish, Roscoe 1

Smith, Brad 1

Stallworth, Donte' 1

Sweed, Limas 1

Turner, Patrick 1

Urban, Jerheme 1

Walker, Javon 1

Weems, Eric 1

Williams, Derrick 1

Williamson, Troy 1

LB

Willis, Patrick 46

Laurinaitis, James 36

Beason, Jon 32

Posluszny, Paul 29

Mayo, Jerod 27

Cushing, Brian 26

Lofton, Curtis 23

Williams, DJ 18

Levy, DeAndre 17

Ware, Demarcus 17

Tulloch, Stephen 11

Dansby, Karlos 10

Ruud, Barrett 10

Brackett, Gary 9

Davis, Thomas 9

Ryans, DeMeco 9

Jackson, D'Qwell 8

Maualuga, Rey 8

Bradley, Stewart 7

Briggs, Lance 7

Harris, David 7

Kampman, Aaron 7

Morrison, Kirk 7

Vilma, Jonathan 7

Matthews, Clay 6

Cooper, Stephen 5

Durant, Justin 5

Fletcher, London 5

Harrison, James 5

Timmons, Lawrence 5

Barnett, Nick 3

Henderson, E.J. 3

Lewis, Ray 3

Urlacher, Brian 3

Black, Quincy 2

Curry, Aaron 2

Dumervil, Elvis 2

Farrior, James 2

McIntosh, Roger 2

Merriman, Shawne 2

Nicholas, Stephen 2

Orakpo, Brian 2

Rivers, Keith 2

Session, Clint 2

Smith, Daryl 2

Spencer, Anthony 2

Tatupu, Lofa 2

Boley, Michael 1

Brooking, Keith 1

Bulluck, Keith 1

Chillar, Brandon 1

Crowder, Channing 1

Davis, Andra 1

Ellerbe, Dannell 1

Ellison, Keith 1

Foote, Larry 1

Gocong, Chris 1

Greenway, Chad 1

Hali, Tamba 1

Hawk, A.J. 1

Hawthorne, David 1

Hayes, Geno 1

Hayes, Gerald 1

Hillenmeyer, Hunter 1

Howard, Thomas 1

James, Bradie 1

Johnson, Derrick 1

Jones, Dhani 1

Lenon, Paris 1

McRath, Gerald 1

Pace, Calvin 1

Peterson, Julian 1

Peterson, Mike 1

Porter, Joey 1

Scott, Bart 1

Sims, Ernie 1

Taylor, Jason 1

Veikune, David 1

Wake, Cameron 1

Wilkinson, Gerris 1

Williams, Demorrio 1

Witherspoon, Will 1

Woodley, LaMarr 1

CB

McKelvin, Leodis 6

Webb, Lardarius 5

Flowers, Brandon 4

Revis, Darrelle 4

Wilson, Josh 4

Woodson, Charles 4

Marshall, Richard 3

Bailey, Champ 2

Finnegan, Cortland 2

Jenkins, Malcolm 2

Thomas, Terrell 2

Asomugha, Nnamdi 1

Barber, Ronde 1

Bodden, Leigh 1

Brown, Sheldon 1

Buchanon, Phillip 1

Carr, Chris 1

Cox, Derek 1

Cromartie, Antonio 1

Gamble, Chris 1

Greer, Jabari 1

Griffin, Cedric 1

Hall, Deangelo 1

Hall, Leon 1

Harper, Nick 1

Jenkins, Mike 1

Joseph, Johnathan 1

Newman, Terence 1

Porter, Tracy 1

Powers, Jerraud 1

Robinson, Dunta 1

Rodgers-Cromartie, Dominique 1

Samuel, Asante 1

Talib, Aqib 1

Tillman, Charles 1

Williams, Tramon 1

Winfield, Antoine 1

Wright, Eric 1

DE

Allen, Jared 31

Peppers, Julius 17

Cole, Trent 10

Tuck, Justin 9

Williams, Mario 9

Odom, Antwan 7

Carter, Andre 6

Suggs, Terrell 5

Harvey, Derrick 4

Mathis, Robert 4

Campbell, Calais 3

Dockett, Darnell 3

Edwards, Ray 3

Freeney, Dwight 3

Smith, Will 3

Brown, Everette 2

Hayes, William 2

Kiwanuka, Mathias 2

Scott, Trevor 2

Smith, Justin 2

Vanden Bosch, Kyle 2

Abraham, John 1

Avril, Cliff 1

Barwin, Connor 1

Biermann, Kroy 1

Brown, Alex 1

Dorsey, Glenn 1

Ellis, Shaun 1

Geathers, Robert 1

Jackson, Lawrence 1

Jackson, Tyson 1

Keisel, Brett 1

Kelsay, Chris 1

Long, Chris 1

Schobel, Aaron 1

Seymour, Richard 1

Shaughnessy, Matt 1

Sidbury, Lawrence 1

Starks, Randy 1

Tapp, Darryl 1

Umenyiora, Osi 1

White, Greg 1

Wilkerson, Jimmy 1

DT

Raji, B.J. 5

Rogers, Shaun 5

Williams, Kyle 4

Ellis, Sedrick 3

Gregg, Kelly 3

Ngata, Haloti 3

Ratliff, Jay 3

Babineaux, Jonathan 2

Bunkley, Brodrick 2

Hargrove, Tony 2

Haynesworth, Albert 2

Jones, Jason 2

Adams, Anthony 1

Brown, Tony 1

Canty, Chris 1

Carriker, Adam 1

Harris, Tommie 1

Jerry, Peria 1

Johnson, Antonio 1

Johnson, Spencer 1

Kelly, Tommy 1

Knighton, Terrance 1

Mebane, Brandon 1

Moala, Fili 1

Muir, Daniel 1

Okoye, Amobi 1

Patterson, Mike 1

Peko, Domata 1

Stroud, Marcus 1

Wilfork, Vince 1

Williams, Kevin 1

Kicker

Gostkowski, Stephen 4

Hartley, Garrett 4

Kaeding, Nate 4

Bironas, Rob 2

Crosby, Mason 2

Gould, Robbie 2

Janikowski, Sebastian 2

Longwell, Ryan 2

Mare, Olindo 2

Prater, Matt 2

Rackers, Neil 2

Reed, Jeff 2

Succop, Ryan 2

Akers, David 1

Barth, Connor 1

Brown, Josh 1

Brown, Kris 1

Carpenter, Dan 1

Cundiff, Billy 1

Dawson, Phil 1

Feely, Jay 1

Folk, Nick 1

Gano, Graham 1

Hanson, Jason 1

Kasay, John 1

Lindell, Rian 1

Nedney, Joe 1

Scobee, Josh 1

Tynes, Lawrence 1

Vinatieri, Adam 1

Thanks a million, FUBAR! A simple, elegant (and effing useful) analogy.

And thanks to everyone else for posting their values. Helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread