What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2010 NFL Bye Weeks*** (1 Viewer)

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy
Week 4: Cowboys, Chiefs, Vikings, Buccaneers

Week 5: Dolphins, Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks

Week 6: Cardinals, Bills, Panthers, Bengals

Week 7: Lions, Texans, Colts, Jets

Week 8: Falcons, Ravens, Bears, Browns, Giants, Eagles

Week 9: Broncos, Jaguars, 49ers, Rams, Titans, Redskins

Week 10: Packers, Saints, Chargers, Raiders

NOTE: Weeks 8 and 9 have six teams off.

If you prefer (as I do) to read the team locations rather than nicknames:

Week 4: DAL, KC, MIN, TB

Week 5: MIA, NE, PIT, SEA

Week 6: AZ, BUF, CAR, CIN

Week 7: DET, HOU, INDY, NYJ

Week 8: ATL, BAL, CHI, CLE, NYG, PHI

Week 9: DEN, JAX, SF, STL, TEN, WASH

Week 10: GB, NO, SD, OAK

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, it helps me a great deal to memorize the Bye Weeks as quickly as possible after they are released. It improves my decision-making skills immeasurably once the Bye Weeks become second-nature and I start automatically thinking: Brees/10 or MJD/9, and immediately knowing what Players they mesh or conflict with. Everyone takes a different approach, and does what works for them, and that's fine. For me, getting a handle on the Bye Weeks is critical, and if the way I do it helps anyone else out, well...great!

It's become my habit over many years to organize the Divisions in my mind as follows: East/North/South/West. This is probably due to the fact that I have a soft spot in my heart for the Redskins. It's also my habit to think NFC first, AFC second, likely for the same reason. Finally, I find it much easier to use the Nicknames rather than the Cities in referring to the Teams.

Here's how the Bye Week Schedule looks to me:

WK4: Cowboys, Vikings, Buccaneers / Chiefs (3/1)

WK5: Seahawks / Patriots-Dolphins, Steelers (1/3)

WK6: Panthers, Cardinals / Bills, Bengals (2/2)

WK7: Lions / NYJets, Colts-Texans (1/3)

WK8: NYGiants-Eagles, Bears, Falcons / Ravens-Browns (4/2)

WK9: Redskins, Rams-49'ers / Titans-Jaguars, Broncos (3/3)

WK10: Packers, Saints / Chargers-Raiders (2/2)

Again, this is just something I'm throwing out there, as I find it helps me a great deal. Maybe it will help out someone else, too.

What a great Month April is: we get the Schedule/Bye Weeks, and the Draft, to boot! Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread