Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Malaise

GM's thread about nothing

250,731 posts in this topic

My mom and stepfather are visiting for the weekend, and we realized that the only way we could avoid being near windows in this house is if we all squeeze in the pantry. :(

guess they are all draftable then?
:lmao::(:lmao:

No basement in our house. My mom and stepfather are visiting for the weekend, and we realized that the only way we could avoid being near windows in this house is if we all squeeze in the pantry. :lmao:

Abandoned elevator shaft down?

How much do you charge per yard? Do you want a check every week or every month?

It's good to have a back up plan. Like when I didn't realize the motor in my lawnmower was leaking oil and I blew the engine up last year.

How much do you charge per yard? Do you want a check every week or every month?

It's good to have a back up plan. Like when I didn't realize the motor in my lawnmower was leaking oil and I blew the engine up last year.
You need to get yourself a push mower. That way your kids can mow the lawn and you won't have to worry about maiming them.

No basement in our house. My mom and stepfather are visiting for the weekend, and we realized that the only way we could avoid being near windows in this house is if we all squeeze in the pantry. :wub:

Abandoned elevator shaft down?
:nerd: Right by the front door, with glass right next to it.

I hate this crap. Why did I move to a place that has tornados and is located on a major fault?

Better decide which kitties I love the most, just in case.

Anybody else not wearing pants?

Have you ever posted completely naked? Has anyone ever done that?

No. Never. :)

What do you call a woman that works 2.5 days a week and then makes plans to go out with her friends almost every Saturday?

Remind me to kill my son when I get home. The little turd keeps changing my ringtones when I nap to girlish sounding tones. My friend just called me and it sounded like the freaking ice cream truck was coming down the block. I was initially excited about some ice cream, then realized it was my phone. I'm going to kill him twice. Once for changing the tone and once for making the think the ice cream man was coming.

What do you call a woman that works 2.5 days a week and then makes plans to go out with her friends almost every Saturday?

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***

");document.close();

Yeah, but she's kinda hot, so....you know. Have fun parenting!

I'm going to kill him twice. Once for changing the tone and once for making the think the ice cream man was coming.

:thumbup:

:thumbup:

Can't wait to fire up the grill tonight. Got some chicken thighs that's been marinading overnight in some beer, sugar, peanut butter, soy, miso, ginger and garlic. Not sure what the hell to expect this to taste like, but I think it's going to be quite good.

I got some iiiicceeecrreeaamm.

And you can't have none! You're on the welfare!

I got some iiiicceeecrreeaamm.

Want a lick? PSYCH!I could probably do a good bit of that stand up act by memory. I wore those cassette tapes out.

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***

");document.close();

Yeah, but she's kinda hot, so....you know. Have fun parenting!I wish I was that horse in Bachelor Party.

Can't wait to fire up the grill tonight. Got some chicken thighs that's been marinading overnight in some beer, sugar, peanut butter, soy, miso, ginger and garlic. Not sure what the hell to expect this to taste like, but I think it's going to be quite good.

I asked Mr. krista4, our resident gourmet chef, and he said, "Oh. That sounds good." Think you've given him an idea.We're in the planning stage of an 11-course meal he's going to cook for several of our friends on May 22. In addition to importing lardo from Italy, he is sourcing wild boar to make a ragu to be used with homemade tagliatelle. Only problem is we can only find someone to give us a whole wild boar, which we're told will be about 200 lbs of meat.So if anyone's looking for wild boar meat, I'm your man.

I asked Mr. krista4, our resident gourmet chef, and he said, "Oh. That sounds good." Think you've given him an idea.We're in the planning stage of an 11-course meal he's going to cook for several of our friends on May 22. In addition to importing lardo from Italy, he is sourcing wild boar to make a ragu to be used with homemade tagliatelle. Only problem is we can only find someone to give us a whole wild boar, which we're told will be about 200 lbs of meat.So if anyone's looking for wild boar meat, I'm your man.
Ohhhh, I like boar. I wouldn't know how the hell to cook it, but I order it up anytime I see it on the menu.

Ohhhh, I like boar. I wouldn't know how the hell to cook it, but I order it up anytime I see it on the menu.
I've only had it once (in Italy) but it was incredible. I'm going non-vegetarian for a night just for this dinner. :)

Remind me to kill my son when I get home. The little turd keeps changing my ringtones when I nap to girlish sounding tones. My friend just called me and it sounded like the freaking ice cream truck was coming down the block. I was initially excited about some ice cream, then realized it was my phone. I'm going to kill him twice. Once for changing the tone and once for making the think the ice cream man was coming.

:shrug:

");document.close();

:goodposting:

oh holy hell :popcorn:

UPDATE: Not dead yet.

The guy mixing margaritas at my house makes them much stronger than the people at the restaurants. Remind me to punch him once this room stops spinning.

Chicken turned out to be really good. Not overpowering at all, which I was fearful of with the peanut butter. But it was really tasty. Also grilled some corn on the cob. Summer ain't here yet as it was misty and cool out, but man...was great to get the fire to the food.

Krista, glad you're still alive!

Storms are much worse this morning. Another tornado watch until 1 p.m. :thumbup:

Storms are much worse this morning. Another tornado watch until 1 p.m. :(
I would welcome a tornado right now.

");document.close();

:(Tower Grove Park today for a MS walk. I walk every day but I don't pretend I'm curing cancer.

Storms are much worse this morning. Another tornado watch until 1 p.m. :tfp:
;) Bad day, GBSLB?

:thumbup: Bad day, GBSLB?
I left here to have a smoke yesterday and started talking to my neighbor. I told her husband Dre that we were going to move last weekend and I thought she heard us talking about that. She didn't and just found out and was giving me hell about it. They are good friends of ours and we hate to move. Well, one thing led to another and the four of us ended up getting pretty wasted.I think I need some Skyy. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Bad day, GBSLB?
I left here to have a smoke yesterday and started talking to my neighbor. I told her husband Dre that we were going to move last weekend and I thought she heard us talking about that. She didn't and just found out and was giving me hell about it. They are good friends of ours and we hate to move. Well, one thing led to another and the four of us ended up getting pretty wasted.I think I need some Skyy. :(
Ahhhh, so it's a typical Saturday. :thumbup:

Ahhhh, so it's a typical Saturday. :thumbup:

:thumbup: It isn't football season so I try to be a good boy on Sunday.

My boys just informed me they just ate the rest of the ice cream sandwiches.

This is what I'm talking about. Mrs. SLB should know better than to leave me alone with these guys.

The sirens just went off. Damn it. I hate the sob's.