What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Official Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

Sorry fellas. Was on the clock for two consecutive picks in a rookie draft.

8.16 - RB LenDale White, Seattle

9.01 - WR Kevin Walter, Texans

lots of good picks this round - good job guys....the Leon pick was a dagger, but let's add

9.16 Johnny Knox, WR - if there are lots of balls in the air in a Martz offense, I will bet on the speed guy

and

10.01 Mike Thomas, WR - I think he takes the next step up this year with Holt gone

10.04 Devin Thomas WR WAS

ETA: didn't realize Best was taken in the 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
10.04 Jahvid Best RB DET
Best went in the 4th round
That would have been exceptional value.
The question that begs...if he thought Best was available, why pick Leon last round before Best? :lmao:
i had his list, he did have Best above Leon, but i figured he wouldnt want me to take a player that was already taken
That makes sense now. Good to see he wasn't totally off base. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I started an 'I Hate You' List in Round 5, for those of you who keep stealing my Players (well before they should be going off the board, I might add...) :bs:

It had room for 15 names. Darren (Twilight) popped the cherry.

Not even 5 full rounds later, it's completely full. Congratulations, Rudy.

This is a very, VERY tough group.

I started an 'I Hate You' List in Round 5, for those of you who keep stealing my Players (well before they should be going off the board, I might add...) :confused: It had room for 15 names. Darren (Twilight) popped the cherry.Not even 5 full rounds later, it's completely full. Congratulations, Rudy.This is a very, VERY tough group.
All those beatches.......sorry to hear of your early demise.........

I started an 'I Hate You' List in Round 5, for those of you who keep stealing my Players (well before they should be going off the board, I might add...) :shrug: It had room for 15 names. Darren (Twilight) popped the cherry.Not even 5 full rounds later, it's completely full. Congratulations, Rudy.This is a very, VERY tough group.
Please send any prizes to Rockne Memorial Stadium, care of the "homeless looking guy" dwelling in the Section 10 bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread