What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Official Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

12.16 - TE Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars

13.01 - WR Dexter McCluster, Chiefs

13.02 - WR Demaryius Thomas, Bengals

Anyone in the top half (EBF?) want to take a PM for rds 13/14? I'm not going to be around much this weekend, and it seems like my pick comes up at around midnight ET every night...

I wondered if anyone would take Scheffler. Seems like a good situation for him.

13.05 Charlie Whitehurst QB Sea

Just for something different, taking a QB who won't be on bye (and hopefully playing)

PM to Bloom

12.16 - TE Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars13.01 - WR Dexter McCluster, Chiefs13.02 - WR Demaryius Thomas, Bengals
Curious on McCluster as a WR. didn't he get drafted as a RB? I know in PDSL and WSL he was slotted as a RB.

12.16 - TE Marcedes Lewis, Jaguars13.01 - WR Dexter McCluster, Chiefs13.02 - WR Demaryius Thomas, Bengals
Curious on McCluster as a WR. didn't he get drafted as a RB? I know in PDSL and WSL he was slotted as a RB.
He was drafted as a RB, but the Chiefs and thus the NFL have changed his position to WR.......if someone drafted him before the position change as a RB, then they should be entitled to play him there.

KC coaching staff has already stated he will be used in the slot. Folks were drafting him as a RB in most of the early survivors, but there was debate about how he'd be used in the NFL. I consider him a WR now that he's on KC and they've said how they'll use him.

That was quite the cluster#### of a TE run. But I still need one.

13.13 Ben Watson TE CLE

Can someone pm radballs? Thx.

KC coaching staff has already stated he will be used in the slot. Folks were drafting him as a RB in most of the early survivors, but there was debate about how he'd be used in the NFL. I consider him a WR now that he's on KC and they've said how they'll use him.
yea I know KC will use him in the slot more than at RB. I was just curious as to how that would translate here.

yea I know KC will use him in the slot more than at RB. I was just curious as to how that would translate here.
I said it during the WSL's. I will assign McCluster's points ito whatever position MFL has him as of the first game of the Season. What you assumed he would be when drafted does not count.

Hi guys,

I called PAE several times, texted him that he's up. I haven't heard from him, must have gotten lucky with a stewardess on the flight back home.

14.12 R Gould Kicker Chicago

PM to db

I am in serious wr trouble. What I get for two major reaches at loss of best value.

Maybe the NYJ D can play wr a couple of games?

Users who are viewing this thread