What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Official Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

Captain Hook said:
One more hour until Rudy times out and FUBAR is on the clock
sucks to get the first TO in the 18th. he was around earlier this am per his profile
He can't get TO, I think he was taken earlier :no: As far as timing out in these things, I think last round timeouts should carry over to the next draft....or maybe as suggested earlier we have drafts with longer draft windows for those who want/need them.....but with the ability to leave a two player list which works most of the time, especially in later rounds, there isn't much excuse IMO

Captain Hook said:
One more hour until Rudy times out and FUBAR is on the clock
sucks to get the first TO in the 18th. he was around earlier this am per his profile
He can't get TO, I think he was taken earlier :lmao: As far as timing out in these things, I think last round timeouts should carry over to the next draft....or maybe as suggested earlier we have drafts with longer draft windows for those who want/need them.....but with the ability to leave a two player list which works most of the time, especially in later rounds, there isn't much excuse IMO
Except when tornados come through Tulsa and knock out power. Sometimes there are things that occur, that are truly unforeseen. Sorry I held things up, that was not my intention.

I will say, I could and should have gone somewhere that had power, I was unaware I was OTC. High winds and losing power is nothing new to Tulsa, and I am not asking for sympathy for losing my power. Just saying that even the very hardcore fantasy footballer can have an 8 hr clock evaporate unintentionally. I do agree that if I would have sent the team my list prior to losing power, I could have kept this moving. Being my last pick I guess I should have.

I enjoyed drafting with you all again, and hope to add to my 5 year streak of winning a FBG survivor league (5 for 14 all-time). :football:

I will say, I could and should have gone somewhere that had power, I was unaware I was OTC. High winds and losing power is nothing new to Tulsa, and I am not asking for sympathy for losing my power. Just saying that even the very hardcore fantasy footballer can have an 8 hr clock evaporate unintentionally. I do agree that if I would have sent the team my list prior to losing power, I could have kept this moving. Being my last pick I guess I should have. I enjoyed drafting with you all again, and hope to add to my 5 year streak of winning a FBG survivor league (5 for 14 all-time). :moneybag:
It's all good brah, glad to know you are safe :shrug:

Sorry for delay - 4 hrs of kid softball. per list, EG selects:

18.08 PK Mike Nugent, Cincinnati Bengals

pm oot

I'm out for the day. In the interest of moving things along...

When the 18.10 rolls around, please give me one of the following, in order:

1. Fred Taylor, RB Patriots

2. Jerious Norwood, RB Falcons

Great Draft, Great Competition. Looking forward to (finally) participating in the Discussion Thread, now that all the Teams have come together.

What a solid bunch. The Guys who are still in SSL1 next Season will definitely have earned their bids!

Good Luck, all..

Users who are viewing this thread