What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 Official Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

15.10 / 15.11 Adam Vinatieri K / IndyPM nextEdited for round # and spelling
indy is gone
I think that's just Vinatieri and he is listing Fiddles pick number as well. Thom's skipped pick is 15.09, but Fiddles listed his pick (Snelling) as 15.09. So Master correct Fiddles and then put in his pick as 15.11. I think.
<---- THISI was only making my pick, the kicker in indy, which should be 15.11 but was actualy 15.10 since thom was skipped.

Sorry gents. crackberry officially died this morning and I spent the day at the ball park for a businessman's special.

John Kasay K - Carolina

Pm'ing next

I can't understand how Norris hasn't come back to make up his 15.01 pick?
Per his profile he was last seen tontie around 6. Maybe he doesn't realize that he stills owes a pick. When he comes up again if he times out please replace him with someone from the alternate thread. Their incentive will be an automatic bump up the SSL hierchy. Norris will lose his spot in the SSLs and be at the back of the replacement bus for next year. Where does his pick clock currently stand?How many times has Thom timed out in this draft?

I can't understand how Norris hasn't come back to make up his 15.01 pick?
Per his profile he was last seen tontie around 6. Maybe he doesn't realize that he stills owes a pick. When he comes up again if he times out please replace him with someone from the alternate thread. Their incentive will be an automatic bump up the SSL hierchy. Norris will lose his spot in the SSLs and be at the back of the replacement bus for next year. Where does his pick clock currently stand?How many times has Thom timed out in this draft?
current time outs:TYorke - 1 Shadowmaster - 2 Team Legacy - 1 Norris hasnt timed out(shocker), but owes a pick.IMO if you go back and look at PDSL, IIRC Thom Yorke was down to a 2 hour clock there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had Harry Douglas and this Guy pegged as my final two wideouts and when I saw Joe's email this morning I thought I was toast.

BRANDON TATE WR NEP

get to know the name... pm'ing

Correct me if I'm wrong but, it looks like...

Shadowmaster has timed out...

Which Means, NorrisB is on the clock

I will PM Norrisb

Correct me if I'm wrong but, it looks like...

Shadowmaster has timed out...

Which Means, NorrisB is on the clock

I will PM Norrisb
If he is on a 2 hour clock, which I believe he is, then you are correct.NorrisB is on the clock for 3 picks.

I hope that Norris picks soon. I have a problem with the draft continuing to a certain extent if someone is 3 picks behind (if he is in fact 3 picks behind). I understand we are late in the draft and that the intergrity of the draft overall is not as compromised as it would be if this had occurred early in the draft. Nonetheless, this situation is not ideal.

Norris times out at 5:30 est and will owe 2 picks.

Then in 1 hour Shadowmaster will time out and owe 2 picks.

Bass Im not sure what Shadows deal is but Norris needs to go in these, between these leagues and the Anarchy leagues he times out all the time. Time to boot him

I don't usually time out this much, the Airline killed me the first time and the snow ball effect (decreasing window) has killed me since. Thank heavens were almost done.

Truely sorry to have held this up so much.

Norris times out at 5:30 est and will owe 2 picks.Then in 1 hour Shadowmaster will time out and owe 2 picks.Bass Im not sure what Shadows deal is but Norris needs to go in these, between these leagues and the Anarchy leagues he times out all the time. Time to boot him
Start looking for a replacement from the alternate thread. Believe we had 4-6 still left there.Norris was back on board today and didn't both checking in. Not sure what his deal is, but if he times out he's banned from Survivor competition for one year. Not sure what Yuds position will be, but it wouldn't hurt to point him to this page.Sorry that you guys had to endure this. Please don't make any more picks until a replacement is in place.

Norris times out at 5:30 est and will owe 2 picks.Then in 1 hour Shadowmaster will time out and owe 2 picks.Bass Im not sure what Shadows deal is but Norris needs to go in these, between these leagues and the Anarchy leagues he times out all the time. Time to boot him
Start looking for a replacement from the alternate thread. Believe we had 4-6 still left there.Norris was back on board today and didn't both checking in. Not sure what his deal is, but if he times out he's banned from Survivor competition for one year. Not sure what Yuds position will be, but it wouldn't hurt to point him to this page.Sorry that you guys had to endure this. Please don't make any more picks until a replacement is in place.
Not that I want to stick up for NorrisB, but he hasn't been on since 12:17AM this morning, so he hasn't been on since he has been up (other than the make up pick that he still needs to make). And he doesn't time out until 7:30est.But this draft has come to a halt...lets get this one done.

Not that I want to stick up for NorrisB, but he hasn't been on since 12:17AM this morning, so he hasn't been on since he has been up (other than the make up pick that he still needs to make). And he doesn't time out until 7:30est.But this draft has come to a halt...lets get this one done.
no he timed out at 5:30. Im gonna see if MOP or Pimpin will pick us 3 picks really quick.

Users who are viewing this thread