What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (2 Viewers)

On Deck PM + 16.09 pick to FBFro

Scratch that: (there is a shortage of left footed kickers) 16.09: Sebby Janokowski LPK-OAK

Last edited by a moderator:
17.08 better back up my Rookie RB with this guy before he slips to the competition (as in who knows what's in store for the running game in DET ?): Maurice Morris, RB-DET

Pm's out

Hey all, I have class all day today, won't be around much until after 10:00 tonight. PM JT and he'll call me, I can give him my last pick if the draft comes back around. I imagine the last couple rounds will move quickly.

Thanks,

MOP

wraith5 said:
BassNBrew said:
17.09 BassnBrew - Earl Bennett, WR - CHI
nice value here BnB - I would have taken him a round or two ago if it weren't for a BYE week issue.
Thanks...MOP should be bumping up my WR corps now. I think there's a place for Bennett in Martz's system.Only thing to decide now is if I add a 7th WR or 3rd TE. Will depend on who goes over the next dozen picks. I'll be out for three days starting tomorrow afternoon so it would be great if we could get close to my pick by noon tomorrow.

wraith5 said:
BassNBrew said:
nice value here BnB - I would have taken him a round or two ago if it weren't for a BYE week issue.
I had the same consideration. He was one of the others I considered before going with Matt shot-in-the-dark Jones. I actually carried Bennett last year in hopes that the college connection with Cutler would result in more play than it did.

wraith5 said:
BassNBrew said:
I had the same consideration. He was one of the others I considered before going with Matt shot-in-the-dark Jones. I actually carried Bennett last year in hopes that the college connection with Cutler would result in more play than it did.
Jones has looked awesome in OTAs, and Caldwell really was pretty pedestrian at the 3 slot...I think Jones can slid into the WR3 slot behind Ocho and Bryant, maybe catch some easy balls there. Cinci seems to want to get their passing game going again. I like it Glumpy

Taking another stab in the dark... someone else has to get some balls in Carolina other than Steve Smith, so why not...

17.10 Brandon LaFell, WR, CAR

All right....gonna have to jump in here and save a buddy.......

restless natives selects:

17.12 - Jerious Norwood, RB63, Atl (8)

PM's goin' out.....

I do not like rook TEs, but little else avail.17.13. Moeaki, te, kcpming next
Seriously? I thought I would be the only SSL'er to pick up Moeaki........grabbed him at 18.11/SSL4.......why do you think he is worth putting on your team Jeff? Really curious why he would be your flyer pick here in the 17th......I know why he is mine and I really didn't touch on it in my own team analysis, but I am curious why you thought he was worthy of a 17th round pick........do you really think your team is so set that you could afford him now rather than at 18.04?........as I don't see him being sniped before then.

I do not like rook TEs, but little else avail.17.13. Moeaki, te, kcpming next
Seriously? I thought I would be the only SSL'er to pick up Moeaki........grabbed him at 18.11/SSL4.......why do you think he is worth putting on your team Jeff? Really curious why he would be your flyer pick here in the 17th......I know why he is mine and I really didn't touch on it in my own team analysis, but I am curious why you thought he was worthy of a 17th round pick........do you really think your team is so set that you could afford him now rather than at 18.04?........as I don't see him being sniped before then.
He is a starting TE on a team that has a void. While I like the addition of McCluster as well, Moeaki has a chance for a decent year. It came down to him and another young TE I like. I will not say the name since draft is still going. On my team, and this pick:There are three teams between me and the corner. With the last two picks I wanted a TE and a defense. The three teams (assuming I read everything right) all have 2 defenses. There are two defenses left and I will likely get one, and probably my choice. So, I thought the chance of having Moeaki slipping was more remote than a defense. So, it was a calculated risk and I like Moeaki.

I had no plans to take another RB, but I thought about this guy 3-4 rounds ago, and he should have been rostered long before now...

Mike Bell, Phi

He musta gone to bed. I'll likely be sleeping in a bit in the morning, so I'm gonna hafta go ahead and pick:

Deon Butler, WR, Seattle

Users who are viewing this thread