Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renesauz

SSL3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

5.11 - QB Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens

I thought there would be at least 2-3 more QB options on the board here, but I'm perfectly happy to take Joe.

PM's on their way.

Time Out in 2 hours?

Looks like it might happen. He has been notified that he is up. I've received no list, so hopefully he will post soon.

Can we just vote for a raplacement owner? He gets a 4 hour clock on the next go around? This is ridonkulous. It's the 5th round still, sorry to be a ##### but this is way beyond, and I believe he checked in after the last pick, WTH?

Can we just vote for a raplacement owner? He gets a 4 hour clock on the next go around? This is ridonkulous. It's the 5th round still, sorry to be a ##### but this is way beyond, and I believe he checked in after the last pick, WTH?

Lighten up, Francis. If he doesn't show up before his next pick, we'll obviously have to deal with it, but in the meantime it's just been an afternoon (and wasn't he the one with an ICU situation going on last week?)

restless natives will have intermittent access to the internet for probably the next week. It could help to speed things along if PM's were sent my way as well as Domination's. Either one of us can get in touch with him via phone. I'll be keeping an eye on things anyway and will try to alert him as his pick nears. Just a heads-up for those near his slot.

Rody

There you go.

restless natives will have intermittent access to the internet for probably the next week. It could help to speed things along if PM's were sent my way as well as Domination's. Either one of us can get in touch with him via phone. I'll be keeping an eye on things anyway and will try to alert him as his pick nears. Just a heads-up for those near his slot.

Rody

There you go.
Before you're finished spreading that huge heap of guilt all over me you might want to look again at what I posted. The last pick was at 1:30, he checked in at 2:40, don't shoot the messenger.

I'm not mad at him, just don't think its fair if we have to skip picks, I hate it and it takes away from the picks that others will be making. Sorry you don't see it that way.

Edited to add: We can stop the draft right here for a week, no problem with me. I want evereyone that signed up to participate. In fact, instead of skipping the pick, seriously I vote we just stop here until we can get some definitive answer as to what he/she is doing.

He is still out of town with his grandfather(ICU). He has been doing good with pming myself or Rody. But I haven't been able to get in touch with him today.

I saw RN here earlier (1:40ish cst) but that stinks about spending time in ICU where time is all a blur ... I will give it to at least 10 cst before picking ...

I'll be here waiting for Jeff T. to pick. I like to see us turn the corner tonight, but I doubt that happens.

I saw RN here earlier (1:40ish cst) but that stinks about spending time in ICU where time is all a blur ... I will give it to at least 10 cst before picking ...

Honestly, I agree and words can't do it justice. Can we just wait? What's gained by moving ahead?

I have no problem with waiting...training camp is still a long ways off, let alone the season.

I have no problem with waiting...training camp is still a long ways off, let alone the season.

It's almost midnight, the clock turns off at that point. Let's give him the night, it's the least we could do. I really didn't understand he was in ICU with his grandfather, it's Cinco, please excuse my ignorance.

5.12 TJ Houshmandzadeh WR SEA

sorry bout all the delays but it is a bit of a ruff time for me right now If u feel the need to replace me then feel free for my access is stil limited and i had forgotten to check and send some pms before i left As far as being here this afternoon it may have been one of my cousins cause they been using my laptop

pms on the way

Vince Young

Have I mentioned how much I hate the deep draft slots this year?

6.02 Mike Wallace.

6.04 Robert Meachem, WR, NO

Wanted Wallace here, and thought about other options ... but will go with the speed of Meachem. Can he repeat his crazy TD streak? One can only wish.

Swinging for the fences...

6.06 - Brett Favre, QB Minnesota Vikings

Just spoke with Bass. He wants Chris Cooley for his next pick if Sinrman doesn't pick him. If he's gone when Bass is up, Bass will check back in around 8-9 tonite.

Just spoke with Bass. He wants Chris Cooley for his next pick if Sinrman doesn't pick him. If he's gone when Bass is up, Bass will check back in around 8-9 tonite.

MoP's head just exploded.

4) he hates to check back every 10 minutes only to continue to see no movement?

:bag:

:)
Took my meds today, I'm fine. I will be out for a few hours tonight as well.

Sorry for the holdup...

6.07 Mark Sanchez, QB, NYJ

So I guess Chris Cooley, TE, WAS for BnB? I'll send a PM to next...

6.09 Visanthe Shiancoe, TE-MIN

PM'd next two

With the 11th pick in the 6th round of the 2010 SSL3 Draft, the Ministry of Pain selects John Carlson-Tight End Seattle Seahawks.

6.11 John Carlson-TE Seattle Seahawks

:angry::rant::hot::goodposting: The last 2 picks made me go back to the drawing board. Great picks & value.

6.12 Chad Henne, QB, MIA

I think he showed last year that as the year progressed so did his performances. By adding Marshall, I think his progression will continue.

PMing nextBK

Edit: to fix PMed

Glumpy PM'd someone, not sure who.

Wow...I couldn't find it either...must be pretty far back.
:kicksrock: OK OK, 3 posts up looks like its BK...Burger King or Blue Kun, pick your poison.

I'll probably be out the rest of the day. Sent a predraft list for the upcoming turn to MOP.

I feel like I haven't picked in a week.

This draft is starting to look like it may rival the nightmare that was PDSL1.

:confused:

6.15 WR Terrell Owens, Cheboygan Mud Hens

pming rud

7.02 TE Heath Miller :goodposting:

pm to bk coming.