What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

Domination said:
:angry: :rant: :hot: :censored: The last 2 picks made me go back to the drawing board. Great picks & value.

6.12 Chad Henne, QB, MIA

I think he showed last year that as the year progressed so did his performances. By adding Marshall, I think his progression will continue.

PMing nextBK

Edit: to fix PMed
He was the other one I considered with Sanchez. Both are young and both have really nice weapons. Henne not as much, but the addition of Marshall will REALLY increase Henne's value.

7.08 (shaken, not stirred): Chester Taylor, RB-CHI

PM'd two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glump, you love to pick while I am on my way home.

7.05 Laurence Maroney, RB, NE

PMing next
Sorry about that! Saw you online and that's why I originally asked for ten minutes; didn't change the plan after all so coulda woulda shoulda just gone on and done it I reckon.eta--love the Maroney pick--that was my other choice.

7.10 Brandon Jacobs, RB, NYG

Oops, I think MoP missnumbered. No biggie... PMing next...

**EDIT** Nope, think Toads did and it threw off MoP which threw me off... :thumbup:

7.10 Brandon Jacobs, RB, NYG

Oops, I think MoP missnumbered. No biggie... PMing next...

**EDIT** Nope, think Toads did and it threw off MoP which threw me off... :confused:
Sorry 'bout that: I'm X.08 going out and Y.09 coming in.

I am normally around if anyone ever needs to send a list or exchange contact info.

Sent Natives a text, but I know he was busy making arrangements for his gfather all day

Hey guys, I will be watching, but please PM me when Fro gets OTC. He has no computer access right now, but I will call him, and relay the pick. Thanks

8.09. I've got this slug as a BUQB in three of these deals now.....here's hoping that he remains standing for 17 weeks:

Kyle Orton, QB-DEN

Yo, Fro's WR choice stands (8.10) and was his name (8.11) is up (and confused).

PM's sent.

Users who are viewing this thread