What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 Pick Thread (1 Viewer)

Yellow Line is Unofficial Selects 2.14 Greg Jennings - WR - GBP.

I'll fix his link in a bit, not sure what happened

PM en route

LOL. I sent Yellow a list not knowing he would not be around either today

3.4 Anquan Boldin WR Baltimore

Nice job with my other 4 pre selects including Beanie going

3.06 - Ryan Mathews, RB11, SDC (10)

PM's out...to Jeff P., Jeff T. and HellToupee

Last edited by a moderator:
3.14 Tony Gonzalez TE ATL

Please pm next. I'll be back in around 90 minutes to update. Thx.

4.03 Shonn Greene - RB - NYJ

PM en route

Sorry for the delay - The car I was picking up needed the battery charged. Thanks for your patience.

per list from beachbum, via Stinkin Ref, beachbum selects:

4.07 - Eli Manning, QB8, NYG (8)

PM's out to next folks...

sorry for the slight delay.....had to step away from the computer for a bit.....

NICE....same time I'm heading up the pick, so is beachbum......we've got this covered!

Toupee, Pasquino, me and ramrod are all here (somewhere on FBG).......we should make this run pretty quick.....at least I hope so...

This is exactly why I love these drafts......the 2 players I was hoping would slide to me (and allow me a choice) have gone in the very last two picks. It's bee-atchin' baby!!!!

4.11 - Percy Harvin, WR22, MIN (4)

PM's out.......as usual....

I'll be ready for the turn in the morning, but if it comes up before then, a text is fine.......send it here.........215-593-0938.

This is exactly why I love these drafts......the 2 players I was hoping would slide to me (and allow me a choice) have gone in the very last two picks. It's bee-atchin' baby!!!!

4.11 - Percy Harvin, WR22, MIN (4)

PM's out.......as usual....

I'll be ready for the turn in the morning, but if it comes up before then, a text is fine.......send it here.........215-593-0938.
I won't have access to FBG's until late tonight, but I can check email. If someone can email the picks from Harvin on to me when I'm up, I can choose faster and keep the draft going. derangedhermit@gmail.com

Stinkin Ref said:
this sucks...teamramrod was on this morning at 7:00 am and he had to have known he was up since the last pick before him was made at 1:00 am.......... :pickle: this is the kind of #### just kills the mojo in these things........
Good thing is he has my pick for my next so will get 2 done right away

teamramrod sent me a text for his pick........

4.12 - Visanthe Shiancoe, TE10, MIN (4)

He can't log in at work, so even though he may have Crippler's pick, he can't see it. We'll have to wait for Crippler to get back.

PM's out.....

Stinkin Ref said:
doesn't look good....yellow line hasn't been on since cinco de mayo.....sent him a pm and an email about 20 minutes ago....

;)
Never fear. Yellow is on the road but phoned in his pick.

4.14. Yellow Line is Unofficial- Chris Cooley- TE- Redskins

PM about to be sent.

5.02 Jahvid Best RB DET

per pm via menobrown

Yellow Line is Unofficial selects:

5.03 Matthew Stafford QB DET

other pm's on the way

Per email, teamramrod selects:

5.05 - Dwayne Bowe, WR24, KC (4)

Users who are viewing this thread