Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zigg

Pissing while playing sports

30 posts in this topic

Was just reading a thread on a Saints website discussing Schlereth(not looking up correct spelling) pissing his pants during games. I played a fair amount of sports as a kid, and not once had any need for any type of bathroom activities during athletic endeavors. Any FBGs relieve themselves while competing.

This should be a pole, but for some reason I never felt the need to go to the bathroom while playing or practicing. Weird.

I've pissed on myself when running a marathon and riding during a tri. Other than that, no.

Are poker and bowling sports?

:yes: as is beer pong.

I piss about twice a day. When I played sports, I never had to piss myself. Ever.

I piss about twice a day.

I hope you live in some strange planet that rotates very quickly. Otherwise, you should really be peeing more than 2 times in 24 hours.

Tony Stewart pooped his pants during a race a few years ago?

Our TE pissed himself in the middle of the huddle during a game once. He was complaining about having to piss for most of the drive, then finally just let go. Quite the scene and it stunk something fierce. Get some water, guy.

Came close once, OT of a basketball game in High School had to piss something fierce. But I couldn't get off the floor because we had to win this game and I was our top player. We're up 4 with about 20 seconds and my idiot teammate managed to foul their big man because he figured that guy wouldn't be able to hit FTs. We already had the game in hand. Anyway long story short I ran out off the court as the timer expired and pissed right outside of the gym. Some of the fans walked right by me. It was a bit awkward.

I was our top player

We know
Prerequisite to being a FBG.

While I would admit it if I did, I did not. But, at least one player on my high school football team did.....during a game we needed to win and he didn't want to come off the field. It (the release) absolutely reeked of alcohol, but our QB wasn't dumb and had some (not much) leeway when it came to calling plays. He changed the direction of the play to run behind this particular lineman. As we came up to the LOS, the guy our lineman had to face visibly cringed at the smell and took a slight step backwards as the ball was snapped. We had a very versatile RB and he ran clear through the hole for a 50+ TD.

I played defense and wasn't in on the play, but that was memorable.

Unbelievable that 27 years later I'm re-telling this story to a message board. Never in my wildest dreams. I thought the only time this would ever come up again in my life was if I actually went to a reunion.

I was our top player

We know
:goodposting:

I've never done it, but I remember reading a quote once from an experienced marathoner who said that he'd never once stopped to use a restroom during a marathon but had never NOT taken a whiz during a marthon.

Your body generally slows or shuts down digestion and excretion when doing physical activities as part of the fight or flight reflex because it needs more blood in your muscles.

I played sports year round from age 8 through college.

Not once did I piss myself, I did go a couple times between innings but never during play

I was our top player

We know
:lmao: Didn't even notice who posted that until your response.

I've pissed on myself when running a marathon and riding during a tri. Other than that, no.

When I did them, I'd piss while swimming and running in every longer tri I did (1/2 IronMan or longer). had some good geysers shoot out if I wasn't arranged right in the tri-shorts. Could never get the pipes right to go on the bike. Thankfully never had to deal with teh poop.Played college and semi-pro soccer and used to piss before games on the field- had jangly nerves about game-time... but I'd pull the fake-fixing-the-shoe-laces trick while kneeling down. Never pissed myself, and never needed to go during the game.

Yes. I pee competitively for a living.

I'll keep you mind next time I have a pissing match.-QG

Never - with the amount of running around in the heat, I think my body soaked up all the liquid.

When I did them, I'd piss while swimming and running in every longer tri I did (1/2 IronMan or longer). had some good geysers shoot out if I wasn't arranged right in the tri-shorts. Could never get the pipes right to go on the bike. Thankfully never had to deal with teh poop.Played college and semi-pro soccer and used to piss before games on the field- had jangly nerves about game-time... but I'd pull the fake-fixing-the-shoe-laces trick while kneeling down. Never pissed myself, and never needed to go during the game.
Me too, but only during Ironman (tri) races. Never during training or anything. You wash your sweaty tri-shorts off with your bottled water. Hard part was relaxing enough while biking 20+ mph to let it go. or continuing to run while letting it go. I was competing for a Kona slot, but if I were a middle-of-the-packer I would have hit the port-a-john.

In my softball league it is rare for me NOT to go pee during a game (though I don't do it on the field). Of course I am usually drinking before and during the game ...

When I did them, I'd piss while swimming and running in every longer tri I did (1/2 IronMan or longer). had some good geysers shoot out if I wasn't arranged right in the tri-shorts. Could never get the pipes right to go on the bike. Thankfully never had to deal with teh poop.

Played college and semi-pro soccer and used to piss before games on the field- had jangly nerves about game-time... but I'd pull the fake-fixing-the-shoe-laces trick while kneeling down. Never pissed myself, and never needed to go during the game.

Me too, but only during Ironman (tri) races. Never during training or anything. You wash your sweaty tri-shorts off with your bottled water. Hard part was relaxing enough while biking 20+ mph to let it go. or continuing to run while letting it go. I was competing for a Kona slot, but if I were a middle-of-the-packer I would have hit the port-a-john.
I like to consider myself an elite midpacker... I was never going to qualify for Kona, but I still wanted every second to count.

And yeah- never an issue in training because I didn't mind losing a minute to take a leak.