Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Kenny Powers

***Official Sweet Science Thread*** Wilder vs Fury II

2 minutes ago, RUSF18 said:

Is there an expected start time for the main event?

It's on Vegas PPV time so my guess is about when the UGA-Bama game ends. 

@PinkydaPimp Berlanga fight coming up soon. Exciting Brookyln kid who has 14 fights and 14 first round KOs. They also said he is friends with Fat Joe and Tracy Morgan. So that is quite a build up lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

@PinkydaPimp Berlanga fight coming up soon. Exciting Brookyln kid who has 14 fights and 14 first round KOs. They also said he is friends with Fat Joe and Tracy Morgan. So that is quite a build up lol

Sold.

Just now, Ilov80s said:

I saw one article called him the Puerto Rican Mike Tyson - I'm pretty interested to see this kid go up against a decent test tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Possum said:

I saw one article called him the Puerto Rican Mike Tyson - I'm pretty interested to see this kid go up against a decent test tonight.

Puerto Rican Mike Tyson? Given the 1% chance he can even come close to living up to that, I am way in on this guy. 

Not sure why the ref called it so early but also the fight was over. Total mismatch. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Puerto Rican Mike Tyson? Given the 1% chance he can even come close to living up to that, I am way in on this guy. 

well he didn't disappoint tonight :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Possum said:

well he didn't disappoint tonight :thumbup:

I thought it was an early stoppage but on replay, the guys eyes were confused and scared. He was badly hurt. It was early, but he also saved that guy from getting terribly hurt. 

Edited by Ilov80s
  • Like 1

Just a day or 2 ago it was the 1 year anniversary of Patrick Day dying from a brain injury suffered during a fight. I always want to see the big KO but I also get why we have to trust the ref to protect the fighters when they can't protect themselves. 

20 minutes ago, PinkydaPimp said:

Berlanga is a monster.  Also, Crawford vs Brook would have been cool like three years ago.  smdh. 

Yeah but I will watch if it's on ESPN. Hopefully more of the big fights just end up  here. 

• Like 1

I knew he was bigger, but I didn't realize he would be this much bigger!

Loma really needs to shake things up because he’s just too small to go on like this 

Just now, Corporation said:

Draw or 7-5 Lopez.  Great finish by Lopez.

he stole that last round.  i had 7-5 as well. 

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching the fight.  Was a bit slow up front but ended up being a pretty good one, I thought.  I had it 7-5 Lopez.....gave him the first 6 and the 12th.  I was kinda expecting some shenanigans in favor of Loma but 119-109 to Lopez?  Not sure on that card.