What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ask Dave and Alex (FFPC) and or Joe/David (1 Viewer)

How do we go about retrieving lost passwords for the myffpc.com site?

I had my password saved in my browser, but it's gone now, and I can't remember it for the life of me, nor can I find a confirmation e-mail that has it in it.

When do waiver transactions become available and when (day, time) will they be processed? Once a week, or multiple times?

When do waiver transactions become available and when (day, time) will they be processed? Once a week, or multiple times?
Opens tuesday at 7 am closes fri 8pm.Can select up to 10 players.Check rules for closing might be fri at 8 am.I forget.

Hi Guys:

Earlier, I read that once the season started, we would be able to view other leagues.

How do you do this?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the significance of "V Pts" in the standings? (I assume this refers to Victory Points.) As it stands at the end of Week 1, they range from 4 to 0, but I could not find any formula or use for V Pts in the Official Rules. (However, I did note that a tie is worth 1/2 of a win.)

Thanks.

What is the significance of "V Pts" in the standings? (I assume this refers to Victory Points.) As it stands at the end of Week 1, they range from 4 to 0, but I could not find any formula or use for V Pts in the Official Rules. (However, I did note that a tie is worth 1/2 of a win.)Thanks.
Victory points are used in a couple of the FFPC leagues and they show up in all of the standings as that's the template for each league. They don't play any part of the FPC game. Here is how they work in the FFPC leagues where they are used -The Victory Points system works in the following way: Each weekly H2H Win earns 2 VPs Each weekly H2H Loss earns 0 VPs Weekly Victory Point distribution: Top point scoring team - 2 League Points No.2 point scoring team - 2 League Points No.3 point scoring team - 2 Victory Points No.4 point scoring team - 2 Victory Points No.5 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.6 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.7 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.8 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.9 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points No.10 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points No.11 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points No.12 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points

What is the significance of "V Pts" in the standings? (I assume this refers to Victory Points.) As it stands at the end of Week 1, they range from 4 to 0, but I could not find any formula or use for V Pts in the Official Rules. (However, I did note that a tie is worth 1/2 of a win.)Thanks.
Victory points are used in a couple of the FFPC leagues and they show up in all of the standings as that's the template for each league. They don't play any part of the FPC game. Here is how they work in the FFPC leagues where they are used -The Victory Points system works in the following way: Each weekly H2H Win earns 2 VPs Each weekly H2H Loss earns 0 VPs Weekly Victory Point distribution: Top point scoring team - 2 League Points No.2 point scoring team - 2 League Points No.3 point scoring team - 2 Victory Points No.4 point scoring team - 2 Victory Points No.5 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.6 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.7 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.8 point scoring team - 1 Victory Point No.9 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points No.10 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points No.11 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points No.12 point scoring team - 0 Victory Points
Thanks for the excellent explanation fourd. :IBTL:

I have a question--is there a penalty if you can't field a full line-up? For instance many of the teams in our draft did not draft two defenses, kickers, whatever. I'm not very familiar with the "bidding" system for waiver-wires. What happens if you bid on a back-up or several back-ups but don't get any of them and can't start a full line-up? Do you simply take a zero at that position or is there a penalty? Thanks!

I have a question--is there a penalty if you can't field a full line-up? For instance many of the teams in our draft did not draft two defenses, kickers, whatever. I'm not very familiar with the "bidding" system for waiver-wires. What happens if you bid on a back-up or several back-ups but don't get any of them and can't start a full line-up? Do you simply take a zero at that position or is there a penalty? Thanks!
The penalty would be a zero for that spot(s). So you'd better bid well.

There are always K/DST available - if there is only one you really want, bid whatever on that BUT make sure you have a long list of $1 bids to back it up

I haven't seen these asked, so i apologize if I missed them...For the 50K FBG tourney:1. Will all participants have some sort of access to view all the leagues draft results at some point or will leagues draft results only be available for those in that particular league?2. On draft day, if a team has a co-manager, will he be able to access the draft on his own computer or does the RTS system only allow signed in access by one owner?
Not sure about the first, but YES on the second question, you can have both people online during the draft.
Capt Hook is correct on question #2. You can share your login with your co-manager BUT he will be able to make picks and they will be valid so please be sure you are ok with that.As for #1, all leagues will be available for viewing to all once the season gets underway.
Hi Guys:Here is the quote given earlier, about viewing other leagues.My question is, how do you do this???Thanks.

Hi Guys:Here is the quote given earlier, about viewing other leagues.My question is, how do you do this???Thanks.
When you sign in it takes you to your league.....from the menu at the top if you select "League" your choices would be standings; overall; .......and to the far right draft (that would give you the draft board for your leagueIf you went to "League" > then "Overall" it will give you a list of all the teams in the event in descending order by total points - to the right of each team is their league by date/time - that is a link to their league page and again, from "League" click on "draft" and it will pull up the java window with the draft for that specific leaguerinse; repeat

When you sign in it takes you to your league.....from the menu at the top if you select "League" your choices would be standings; overall; .......and to the far right draft (that would give you the draft board for your leagueIf you went to "League" > then "Overall" it will give you a list of all the teams in the event in descending order by total points - to the right of each team is their league by date/time - that is a link to their league page and again, from "League" click on "draft" and it will pull up the java window with the draft for that specific leaguerinse; repeat
little bit confused? regarding the waiver wire. I place a bid on a player lets say i dont get that player does it go down to my next bid i submitted? because currently i have three bids out there,all on the same position so obviously i do not want all three of them nor do i want all the dollars takin away. could you clear this up for me please sorry for the inconvenience

Gotcha on seeing the other drafts, but what about current rosters since they'll change throughout the season. Thanks,GG

Gotcha on seeing the other drafts, but what about current rosters since they'll change throughout the season. Thanks,GG
Rosters - same procedure to get to the league/team you want but then go to "Reports" > "Rosters"(additionally there may be a point where the teams are linked so you could just click on that)

little bit confused? regarding the waiver wire. I place a bid on a player lets say i dont get that player does it go down to my next bid i submitted? because currently i have three bids out there,all on the same position so obviously i do not want all three of them nor do i want all the dollars takin away. could you clear this up for me please sorry for the inconvenience
Pretty simple IF you have your bids (no matter how many) dropping the same player that you can only get ONE player.......soRice $200 drop VJaxHudson $100 drop VJaxSmith $45 drop VJaxyou can ONLY get one of those playersbut you could have bidRice $200 drop VJax, S. RiceHudson $100 drop VJax, S. RiceSmith $45 drop VJax, S. Ricein which case you would get two if your bids were high enough

Pretty simple IF you have your bids (no matter how many) dropping the same player that you can only get ONE player.......soRice $200 drop VJaxHudson $100 drop VJaxSmith $45 drop VJaxyou can ONLY get one of those playersbut you could have bidRice $200 drop VJax, S. RiceHudson $100 drop VJax, S. RiceSmith $45 drop VJax, S. Ricein which case you would get two if your bids were high enough
so i just keep the same player dropped for all bids and in which case do I get the player i bid the highest on that is if i out bid all other bidders

I made 2 bid groups.

Bid group 1: Add Mark Clayton for $700, then BenJarvus Green Ellis for $200...release Larry Johnson

Bid group 2: Add BenJarvus Green Ellis for $150...release Nate Washington

I got awarded BenJarvus Green Ellis for $200 and Johnson release...Beside Clayton it says: $700 Mark Clayton, WR STL Out bid, winning bid $399

League 09.08.10e

No idea how this makes sense as the way I read it and put my bids I should have Clayton and Green-Ellis for $850 of my cap.

Posting here to see if response from Alex or Dave as well as contacting the site directly.

Thanks.

how do i contact the commissioner? i am fairly sure i did it proper to acquire a kicker, tho i did not recieve one. so i proly screwed up. but im really not sure bc i cant look back at my bids.

oh well looks like i get a zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a question about contingent FA bids. This week I bid for a FA defense with a contingent bid for another FA defense. My contingent bid was for a higher amount than my primary bid.

But even though no other team bid on my primary choice and I should have won that FA defense, I was awarded the contingent bid instead. Is this because the contingent bid was a higher amount than the primary bid?

I didn't see a rule clarifying and think I should be awarded the primary FA defense bid instead.

TwinTurbo said:
I had a question about contingent FA bids. This week I bid for a FA defense with a contingent bid for another FA defense. My contingent bid was for a higher amount than my primary bid. But even though no other team bid on my primary choice and I should have won that FA defense, I was awarded the contingent bid instead. Is this because the contingent bid was a higher amount than the primary bid?I didn't see a rule clarifying and think I should be awarded the primary FA defense bid instead.
Please email your league # and team so we can investigate and see the reason for this.support@myffpc.com and CC me at alex@myffpc.com

TwinTurbo said:
I had a question about contingent FA bids. This week I bid for a FA defense with a contingent bid for another FA defense. My contingent bid was for a higher amount than my primary bid. But even though no other team bid on my primary choice and I should have won that FA defense, I was awarded the contingent bid instead. Is this because the contingent bid was a higher amount than the primary bid?I didn't see a rule clarifying and think I should be awarded the primary FA defense bid instead.
Please email your league # and team so we can investigate and see the reason for this.support@myffpc.com and CC me at alex@myffpc.com
I sent an email. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread