What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phenoms FF - Filled for now (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
Phenoms FF Leagues are open for signups for 2010!

High Prize Payouts: Phenoms FF offers some of the highest prize payouts you'll find: 80% for $50 leagues, 85% for $100, 90% for $200, and 93% for $500. Compare to the other sites and you'll see that Phenoms FF is higher across the board.

More Variety: Phenoms FF offers an incredible array of league types, from standard Head-to-Head to Keeper to Draft-N-Go to Points Plus to the OMEGA 72-team league. Within these leagues types, you can choose from live and slow draft and auction formats, four scoring systems, flex, no-flex, or deep lineups, waiver wire or blind bid transactions, and whether or not trading is allowed.

Customer Service: The commissioner (that's me!) will answer your questions as quickly as possible, often within 24 hours. I'll be online during your draft or auction to make sure it runs smoothly. I'll have the phone ready to help you out should something go wrong during your draft.

League Integrity: I've been a commissioner since 1991. I've seen nearly everything and dealt with nearly everything. My experience has helped to create the fairest rules possible and maintain the integrity of the leagues throughout the season. You can trust Phenom Enterprises to properly handle the league finances and distribute the prizes in a timely manner.

New for this year: Points Plus league format is a hybrid between total points and head-to-head leagues. Simplified Keeper League rules make for an exciting multi-year format. The Bonus scoring system is back, so there are 4 scoring systems to choose from.

Signup today at http://www.phenomsff.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Earn $10 for each friend you refer to Phenoms FF.

Referral Program Rules:

The people you referred must enter your name in the “Referred By” box when they signup for a Phenoms FF league

The people you refer must be new to Phenoms FF, having not participated in the past

$10 will be credited for each person that lists your name in the “Referred By” box, regardless of the number of leagues they join

The referral becomes official when at least one of the leagues the referral joined conducts the draft or auction

The money earned through referrals will be credited to your general Phenoms FF Account

For every 5 referrals, receive an extra $20 bonus!

If you want to make a few extra dollars, be sure to email your friends and co-workers to let them know about the great leagues offered at www.phenomsff.com. All they have to do is put your name in the “Referred By” box!

Open OMEGA 20 $100 None 72 / 37 Aug 29, 2010 6:00 PM ET LIVE DRAFT

Wow! Does this mean there are only 37 spots left?

I just e mailed all my guys.

Gamma 13

PPR Flex

$200 Auction

needs 5 more owners...step up wussies :thumbup:

do you think you would have enough interest in doing a 10 team super deep league (2qbs, k, def etc) being no trade? $200 league?
I'm sure. So you want a 10 team $200 DEEP league with no trading. LIVE or SEMI-SLOW draft? BASIC, PPR, or BONUS scoring? BB or WTF waivers? I'll set it up.To anyone else that has requests, let me know and I'll likely set it up. There is plenty of time to get more leagues filled.

I am in for a $500 or $1000 league if you can fill it.
Play against Dodds in the $500 League named IOTA 60. It's a LIVE draft on Sunday, Sept. 5th at 7:30 PM Eastern. League parameters: BONUS scoring, FLEX lineups, Blind Bidding Waivers, and NO trading.

1 spot opened to zeta 40

we need one more!!!

$200 redraft, ppr, no trade

should be an awesome league

join - let mike know that i sent you!!!

Hi Mike. I'm in for IOTA $500 league. I feel more comfy when these bigger $ leagues are no-trade.

I suppose all the usual Phenoms heavy hitters are in?

Hi Mike. I'm in for IOTA $500 league. I feel more comfy when these bigger $ leagues are no-trade.I suppose all the usual Phenoms heavy hitters are in?
Mostly, as well as some fresh faces. Still room to beat up on Dodds! Soaring Eagle - you'll have to make a side bet with him on that, I suppose.

In your Auction keeper leagues, is there a penalty for dropping players (i.e. If I drop Manning at $30 midseason, do I have my salary cap penalized?)

Yep. Already down to 28.
Joined OMEGA 20 $100 None 72 / 6 Aug 29, 2010 6:00 PM ET LIVE DRAFT ONE YEAR PPR FLEX BB NOOnly 6 left, awesome!

I can't wait to play in a $100 OMEGA league. That's like $1,500.00 for the winner right?
$2800 for first place.

Yep. Already down to 28.
Joined OMEGA 20 $100 None 72 / 6 Aug 29, 2010 6:00 PM ET LIVE DRAFT ONE YEAR PPR FLEX BB NOOnly 6 left, awesome!

I can't wait to play in a $100 OMEGA league. That's like $1,500.00 for the winner right?
$2800 for first place.
I forgot. I was thinking of the $50 OMEGA I guess. That's $1,315 for 1st place.I see you added another $50 Omega on Sept 5th. My regular draft is tomorrow at my house, I'll have to tell them.

I'll add this link in our next e mail going out.

http://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/leagues-all.php

Yep. Already down to 28.

$2800 for first place.
I forgot. I was thinking of the $50 OMEGA I guess. That's $1,315 for 1st place.I see you added another $50 Omega on Sept 5th. My regular draft is tomorrow at my house, I'll have to tell them.

I'll add this link in our next e mail going out.

http://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/leagues-all.php
Unlucky, every year I REALLY want to join one of these leagues and yet I just can't find what I'm looking for and I am picky. I would like a keeper 14 team league, slow or semi slow draft, basic scoring and WTF waivers. Though I suspect with all your other leagues there wouldn't be much interest in this.

$100 Keeper starting on Monday August 16th..... semi - Sllloooooowwwww draft. Come on aboard !

Look for : KAPPA 18 ! 3 spots left.

Unlucky, every year I REALLY want to join one of these leagues and yet I just can't find what I'm looking for and I am picky. I would like a keeper 14 team league, slow or semi slow draft, basic scoring and WTF waivers. Though I suspect with all your other leagues there wouldn't be much interest in this.
Unfortunately, you just named several of the hardest features to fill. 14 team leagues get very little interest. Keeper leagues are a little easier to fill. Most people want PPR or BONUS scoring, and BB waivers is preferred. Put it all together, and it's nearly impossible for me to fill this type of league. However, Phenoms FF is growing a lot this year, and one of my main goals is to increase the variety of league offerings in the future. The more people playing at Phenoms FF, the more variety I can offer.

Three weeks until the season starts! Still a lot of openings and live drafts and auctions to be filled!

Unlucky - I have joined 3 leagues in the past couple weeks and have seen more people drop a league I joined than add. I am concerned that these league draft dates will come, the league will be only partly full, then I will get a refund and not have a league at phenomsFF that I am actually playing in 2010.....

Unfortunately, you just named several of the hardest features to fill. 14 team leagues get very little interest. Keeper leagues are a little easier to fill. Most people want PPR or BONUS scoring, and BB waivers is preferred. Put it all together, and it's nearly impossible for me to fill this type of league. However, Phenoms FF is growing a lot this year, and one of my main goals is to increase the variety of league offerings in the future. The more people playing at Phenoms FF, the more variety I can offer.
Yeah I started playing fantasy football when you scored with pen and paper and you only got points for TD's and bonus points for 100 yds and 300 yds. I miss those types of leagues. The game has evolved so much since then and I guess I haven't really embraced a lot of the new changes. It's not the same game I grew up loving. It's sad really. :thumbup: I played in a 16 team keeper league for 16 years and we never really changed much. Our scoring never changed alot from the "golden" days of FF, and we tried to keep it as realistic as possible to the real NFL when it came to scoring. For the most part, if you scored 35 points in that league you had a decent shot of winning. I miss my game of FF. :lmao:

Unlucky - I have joined 3 leagues in the past couple weeks and have seen more people drop a league I joined than add. I am concerned that these league draft dates will come, the league will be only partly full, then I will get a refund and not have a league at phenomsFF that I am actually playing in 2010.....
I understand your concern. I haven't seen people be this impatient before, as many are dropping one league to join another, when both are a couple of weeks away. I think some people expect the leagues to fill within a day and be setup right away. If that was the case, I'd be filling a hundred leagues a day. A couple of factors that will help: as drafts actually approach and leagues are within a couple owners of filling, people jump in because they see the league will fill soon. Also, I won't be adding many more leagues, so the league offerings out there will get filled up. Finally, traffic has really grown the past several days, so I expect that we'll see leagues fill more quickly. Be patient - your leagues will get filled. If you have specific concerns, email me and I'll give you my honest percentage chance of your leagues filling.

Have done Phenoms Leagues for the past 6 years, they are the best bang for your buck. The leagues usually fill. Never had a problem. Doing 4 this year, 2 filled, and 2 not filled, need 2 in ZETA 30 auction and 1 in THETA 10, if anyone is interested.

Still have spots in some SEMI-SLOW drafts as well as LIVE drafts this Sunday.

I have been a happy Phenoms customer the past 3 years, I am noticing that leagues are filling slower and the some are cancelling. I have already paid my fees in advance and am getting nervous. I hope I don't get to play this year.

I am currently signed up for zeta 60 and theta 14. I referred a friend, and found about the referral fee. Is it to late to get the 10 bucks?

I have been a happy Phenoms customer the past 3 years, I am noticing that leagues are filling slower and the some are cancelling. I have already paid my fees in advance and am getting nervous. I hope I don't get to play this year.I am currently signed up for zeta 60 and theta 14. I referred a friend, and found about the referral fee. Is it to late to get the 10 bucks?
I still anticipate almost all of the leagues listed to fill up - maybe a couple won't get there in time. Had a lot of site traffic today and I expect plenty tomorrow. Make sure your friend lists you in the Referred By box on their account profile and you'll still get the $10. I process all of the referrals as soon as the season gets underway.

Users who are viewing this thread