What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Just think how riveting the show would be if some in here were the writers. Everyone would locked in their cells and every zombie anywhere near the fence perimeter would be dead.

Just think how riveting the show would be if some in here were the writers. Everyone would locked in their cells and every zombie anywhere near the fence perimeter would be dead.
:goodposting:

Well, you know that Rick is the smartest human being on earth, so he should have anticipated everything instead of building a garden. I mean, this guy had the perfect marriage, had a wonderful friendship with his partner, taught his son everything about hunting safety, always secured the scene of every high speed car chase with armed gunmen, was always level headed when it came to dealing with tragedy, was always there for all friends he met along his travels, always shared pertinent details with the group about things like how people became zombies and never made a bad decision in his life.

One other thought, would zombies go after people in locked cells after they died of dehydration because they locked their cells and couldn't get out before the herd trapped them? The non-zombie dead people would be like a beef jerky and I would think the lack of water would make their brains dead and thus unable to transform into zombies. I would think they might be a tasty treat to zombies. Who doesn't like jerky?

Well, you know that Rick is the smartest human being on earth, so he should have anticipated everything instead of building a garden. I mean, this guy had the perfect marriage, had a wonderful friendship with his partner, taught his son everything about hunting safety, always secured the scene of every high speed car chase with armed gunmen, was always level headed when it came to dealing with tragedy, was always there for all friends he met along his travels, always shared pertinent details with the group about things like how people became zombies and never made a bad decision in his life.

One other thought, would zombies go after people in locked cells after they died of dehydration because they locked their cells and couldn't get out before the herd trapped them? The non-zombie dead people would be like a beef jerky and I would think the lack of water would make their brains dead and thus unable to transform into zombies. I would think they might be a tasty treat to zombies. Who doesn't like jerky?
Do you even WATCH the show??

What, are you saying that Rick isn't that solid of a guy? From all the complaints about the not so perfect behavior of his group, I would have thought he could do no wrong.

Again, in last night's episode, there's a zombie with moss growing on it and most of it's torso gone from decay. Yet its teeth were in perfect condition. None missing and working perfectly.

I'm starting to think the zombie apocalypse will start with a new type of mouthwash that guarantees to keep teeth white and healthy for eternity. But the side effects will say: "WARNING!: May cause zombie."

What, are you saying that Rick isn't that solid of a guy? From all the complaints about the not so perfect behavior of his group, I would have thought he could do no wrong.
Non-zombie dead people? :confused:

A few quick questions.

1. What do you think Tyrese will do when he finds out Carol killed his girl? It seems like he might find some forgiveness if he knows carol only did it to try and stop the plague.

2. Is Glenn going to die from the flu? I think he will.

A few quick questions.

1. What do you think Tyrese will do when he finds out Carol killed his girl? It seems like he might find some forgiveness if he knows carol only did it to try and stop the plague.

My answers:

1. multi-episode arc ending when Tyrese dies and forgives Carol (could go the opposite direction, but one of them will be dead in the end, and not by the hand of the other)

2. no way. Last minute meds save the day imo.

Other than the Tyrese psycho butchery, the episode seemed a little flat to me. Hoping they kick up the dialogue a bit.

A few quick questions.

1. Well, in the comic's both are dead. I could see both of them dying by the end of the season

Again, in last night's episode, there's a zombie with moss growing on it and most of it's torso gone from decay. Yet its teeth were in perfect condition. None missing and working perfectly.

I'm starting to think the zombie apocalypse will start with a new type of mouthwash that guarantees to keep teeth white and healthy for eternity. But the side effects will say: "WARNING!: May cause zombie."
Why would you assume that the teeth would be in an advanced state of decay? 1000 year old teeth.

A few quick questions.

My answers:

1. multi-episode arc ending when Tyrese dies and forgives Carol (could go the opposite direction, but one of them will be dead in the end, and not by the hand of the other)

Can't imagine no Glenn / Maggie/ Hershel side story

I would not be surprised if Carol is gone by mid-season break.. They seem to be heading that direction of late making her so important to the survival of the group.

It only seems natural the way the show has gone to have a ending of her death with Tyrese forgiving her as she passes.

Why would you assume that the teeth would be in an advanced state of decay? 1000 year old teeth.
Those teeth are petrified, first off. But I'm not even talking about he teeth. Gums hold the teeth in place. I don't brush properly for 6 months and my dentist talks about gum loss. My regular doctor never has to talk to me about my torso having mold on it and my insides falling out. Maybe once, at the most.

A few quick questions.

1. Well, in the comic's both are dead. I could see both of them dying by the end of the season
Tyresse's death I think will come during the next bout with the Gubner but I dont see that being this season. I can see Carol dying much like in the comics this season as well to where she just loses it and essentially kills herself

Those teeth are petrified, first off. But I'm not even talking about he teeth. Gums hold the teeth in place. I don't brush properly for 6 months and my dentist talks about gum loss. My regular doctor never has to talk to me about my torso having mold on it and my insides falling out. Maybe once, at the most.
Maybe the bacteria that causes gum loss doesn't thrive in zombie mouths?

I'm more willing to accept that over everyone sleeping soundly behind the extra protection of hanging sheets.

A few quick questions.

My answers:

I would not be surprised if Carol is gone by mid-season break.. They seem to be heading that direction of late making her so important to the survival of the group.

It only seems natural the way the show has gone to have a ending of her death with Tyrese forgiving her as she passes.
:yawn: about any deaths on the show besides Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne.

I really don't have any feeling towards the rest of the characters. Used to like Glenn but he turned into an insecure teenager after hooking up with Maggie.

A few quick questions.

My answers:

Glenn will live since the flu is a lame way to take him out after the Woodbury chair scene. Hershel is dead though as he's making the heroic sacrifice, especially for Glenn.

I'm going to predict Carol dumps gas in the sick pod and kills the whole lot of them. Glen lives because he's not in there. Meds get back and save Glen and Carol belatedly realizes she killed people that could have been saved. Carol is racked with guilt and sacrifices herself to save the group. Rick didn't do anything soon enough to stop Carol and haz a big sad.

Non-zombie dead people? :confused:
Oh, you were referring to that. The jerky thing was just a joke about zombies liking human jerky. I just through out the dehydration causing the brain to die and thus not turning and thus the zombies still wanting to eat them (most people are officially dead before zombies finish their meal). I was just hoping to throw in some joke logic to avoid the whole "that doesn't make sense because they would be zombies" ruining my attempt at humor. Pretty sure my response ruined it already.

Im really surprised they didnt show more of the feeding of the rats to the zombies since that storyline is completely unresolved. Not even a single mention

;)

I think the flu resolves itself fairly quickly since Glenn has it, and I don't think they will kill off Glenn yet. Therefore, they find a cure either in the next episode, or the one after.

Did one of the episodes show Carol killing the two people? I was :shuked: when it came out that it was her. How did Rick figure it out?

Note: I need to stop watching these episodes when I'm half-asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread