What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Did one of the episodes show Carol killing the two people? I was :shuked: when it came out that it was her. How did Rick figure it out?

Note: I need to stop watching these episodes when I'm half-asleep.
rick noticed a handprint on the door. Kind of just put two and two together and just asked.

Did one of the episodes show Carol killing the two people? I was :shuked: when it came out that it was her. How did Rick figure it out?

rick noticed a handprint on the door. Kind of just put two and two together and just asked.
:goodposting: he found something near one of the bodies, then followed the blood trails back to the door where he found a bloody hand print. He had already brought up the possibility that whomever killed them was doing it to save the group.

Then watching her sacrifice her safety to get the water running led Rick to think Carol was the one.

Last edited by a moderator:

:goodposting: he found something near one of the bodies, then followed the blood trails back to the door where he found a bloody hand print.He had already brought up the possibility that whomever killed them was doing it to save the group.

Then watching her sacrifice her safety to get the water running led Rick to think Carol was the one.
Interesting. I recall the bloody handprint, but had no idea why that could be tied to Carol.

:goodposting: he found something near one of the bodies, then followed the blood trails back to the door where he found a bloody hand print.He had already brought up the possibility that whomever killed them was doing it to save the group.

Interesting. I recall the bloody handprint, but had no idea why that could be tied to Carol.
cuz it looked like a lesbian handprint

Bigboy10182000 said:
A few quick questions.

1. What do you think Tyrese will do when he finds out Carol killed his girl? It seems like he might find some forgiveness if he knows carol only did it to try and stop the plague.

2. Is Glenn going to die from the flu? I think he will.
1. Well, in the comic's both are dead. I could see both of them dying by the end of the season
Tyresse's death I think will come during the next bout with the Gubner but I dont see that being this season. I can see Carol dying much like in the comics this season as well to where she just loses it and essentially kills herself
Comic spoilers

I think Tyreese's "car" scene was the equivelant to the gym scene in the prison, wasn't that him? I don't think he dies this season, I think he goes on to be Rick's right hand man (along with Daryl) for a while longer. I think Carol's days are numbered though, but not sure Tyreese will be her undoing.

As for Glen...no, can't kill him off yet. The Nagan death is tough to pass up for him. Very possible the Hershell is gone though.

Maik Jeaunz said:
(HULK) said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
No one noticed the huge building in the background of the herd of zombies?
It was a huge building with no identifying marks. It may be important, it may not. No idea.
with so many brain dead people hanging around it, it may have been a Walmart.
If that is the case, wouldn't the zombies have been working at the Walmart?

Maik Jeaunz said:
(HULK) said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
No one noticed the huge building in the background of the herd of zombies?
It was a huge building with no identifying marks. It may be important, it may not. No idea.
with so many brain dead people hanging around it, it may have been a Walmart.
If that is the case, wouldn't the zombies have been working at the Walmart?
Plenty of brain dead people shopping there too

Bigboy10182000 said:
A few quick questions.

1. What do you think Tyrese will do when he finds out Carol killed his girl? It seems like he might find some forgiveness if he knows carol only did it to try and stop the plague.

1. Well, in the comic's both are dead. I could see both of them dying by the end of the season
Tyresse's death I think will come during the next bout with the Gubner but I dont see that being this season. I can see Carol dying much like in the comics this season as well to where she just loses it and essentially kills herself
Comic spoilers

I think Tyreese's "car" scene was the equivelant to the gym scene in the prison, wasn't that him? I don't think he dies this season, I think he goes on to be Rick's right hand man (along with Daryl) for a while longer. I think Carol's days are numbered though, but not sure Tyreese will be her undoing.

As for Glen...no, can't kill him off yet. The Nagan death is tough to pass up for him. Very possible the Hershell is gone though.
They should have dragged the Rick/Tyreese fight out longer ala They Live.

Zow said:
snogger said:
shadyridr said:
Zow said:

Carl told Rick about Carol teaching kids how to use knives so he knew she was a bit off. When he saw the small handprint it didn't take Sherlock Holmes to put it together.

They were very stupid for taking that car. As if 0 to 60 is more important than 4 wheel drive in the zombiepocalypse.

Love finally getting to see the head in the basket. Still not understanding why not drop all the walkers that you see, they have to be dealt with sooner or later.
Was that supposed to be the woman that Rick met in the woods? Because that was more than a head laying by the tree and I thought the tent was in a more open area and not as wooded as the one they showed. Plus, and I definitely could be wrong, I thought the tent was a different color.

Love finally getting to see the head in the basket. Still not understanding why not drop all the walkers that you see, they have to be dealt with sooner or later.
Was that supposed to be the woman that Rick met in the woods? Because that was more than a head laying by the tree and I thought the tent was in a more open area and not as wooded as the one they showed. Plus, and I definitely could be wrong, I thought the tent was a different color.
yeah plus rick walked miles with that woman. No clue what the comment was referring to

I don't think so. Based on the dialogue about Herschel saying it might be safer outside the walls and Carl saying No it isn't, they panned over and showed the tent first and it had been ripped apart. IMO the implication was that the half zombie by the tree was someone sleeping in the tent and got attacked and torn to pieces.

I don't think so. Based on the dialogue about Herschel saying it might be safer outside the walls and Carl saying No it isn't, they panned over and showed the tent first and it had been ripped apart. IMO the implication was that the half zombie by the tree was someone sleeping in the tent and got attacked and torn to pieces.
That's what I thought too. No one questioned the head in the basket comment so I thought I might have been off. The zombie woman with the trap on her leg did look like the one Rick met.

That's what I thought too. No one questioned the head in the basket comment so I thought I might have been off. The zombie woman with the trap on her leg did look like the one Rick met.
I am not positive that I am right, but I thought that it was the crazy ep 1 girl and her tent they stumbled on. Rick meandered with her thru the woods and we don't know how far Carl and Hershal had walked to find their magic berries. Like I said, I could easily be wrong, but I thought that they were doing a little call back in that moment.

Iirc, about 1 of every three folks in Atlanta are black. So wtf are black folks in the show? Just makes zero sense for everyone to be white. It's far from the most ridiculous aspect of the show but for some reason it really bugs me.
Serious answer: chances of survival in a densely populated urban area have to be extremely low. Most of the living are likely from the suburbs and small towns. #whiteflight

Iirc, about 1 of every three folks in Atlanta are black. So wtf are black folks in the show? Just makes zero sense for everyone to be white. It's far from the most ridiculous aspect of the show but for some reason it really bugs me.
Serious answer: chances of survival in a densely populated urban area have to be extremely low. Most of the living are likely from the suburbs and small towns. #whiteflight
To be fair, most all of the prison zombies were black.

I didn't see a head in a basket. I don't think that was their tent, I think it was more in an open field than in the woods. She could have wandered into the woods but I didn't think that was her.

Hispanic

I didn't see a head in a basket. I don't think that was their tent, I think it was more in an open field than in the woods. She could have wandered into the woods but I didn't think that was her.
It wasn't her tent. The crazy lady tent was in a clearing at the edge of the woods, and this tent was deep in the woods. Bear trap zombie could have been Crazy lady wandering, though.

Finally!

They were very stupid for taking that car. As if 0 to 60 is more important than 4 wheel drive in the zombiepocalypse.
Well, it's not like they have a FULLY LOADED 2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON 0.0% APR!!!! just laying around. Hyundai cancelled that deal in season 3.

:yawn: about any deaths on the show besides Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne.

I really don't have any feeling towards the rest of the characters. Used to like Glenn but he turned into an insecure teenager after hooking up with Maggie.
Glenn turned into a badass with Maggie's encouragement. He just got temporarily weird after her rapey encounter with the Governor.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few quick questions.

My answers:

1. multi-episode arc ending when Tyrese dies and forgives Carol (could go the opposite direction, but one of them will be dead in the end, and not by the hand of the other)

2. no way. Last minute meds save the day imo.
:goodposting:

Can't imagine no Glenn / Maggie/ Hershel side story

I would not be surprised if Carol is gone by mid-season break.. They seem to be heading that direction of late making her so important to the survival of the group.

It only seems natural the way the show has gone to have a ending of her death with Tyrese forgiving her as she passes.
Glenn will live since the flu is a lame way to take him out after the Woodbury chair scene. Hershel is dead though as he's making the heroic sacrifice, especially for Glenn.
I agree with this though. It was kind of awesome when the Indian doctor coughed blood in Hershel's face.

pantherclub said:
The Hershel speech before he went into the sick area was cringe worthy
Totally. The acting on the show is awful. Tyrone is the worst offender.
Disagree with all of this
The opening scene last week with Tyresse's little hissy fit was an abomination.

And, for the record, I like this show. It is losing me a bit this year though. Tyresse's dash from the car after contemplating possibly not wanting to live anymore (because a chick who he had never actually slept with was killed before she died and turned into a zombie) might have been an all-time low point for the show. On several levels.

pantherclub said:

And, for the record, I like this show. It is losing me a bit this year though. Tyresse's dash from the car after contemplating possibly not wanting to live anymore (because a chick who he had never actually slept with was killed before she died and turned into a zombie) might have been an all-time low point for the show. On several levels.
Karen died. His sister is sick and close to death. It's a zombie apocalypse. The world is ####ed up.

You're way off.

pantherclub said:

Um, you always have to STOP before its HAMMER TIME. Duh.

I still enjoy the show a lot but the start of this season is the weakest of the first four in my opinion. Gimple's character-driven approach is clearly evident and the tone is definitely different than what was employed in the past by Darabont and Mazzara. While I'm fine with that I wish the "threat" the group was dealing with had more menace to it. Hopefully that's still to come since we know the Governor is returning at some point. But while the idea of a disease killing them off in this mucked up world makes sense in terms of exciting storytelling it isn't producing a lot to this point. But as someone who stressed patience during the alleged slowness of Season 2 I'm not going to pass judgment until we see the story in its entirety.

I don't read the comics so I don't know what Tyresse's character is like there but he's really been difficult to watch so far this season. He's really quite the p***y and he didn't seem to be that way in his brief time last season. Hopefully he starts to man up or they can kill him off.

I still enjoy the show a lot but the start of this season is the weakest of the first four in my opinion. Gimple's character-driven approach is clearly evident and the tone is definitely different than what was employed in the past by Darabont and Mazzara. While I'm fine with that I wish the "threat" the group was dealing with had more menace to it. Hopefully that's still to come since we know the Governor is returning at some point. But while the idea of a disease killing them off in this mucked up world makes sense in terms of exciting storytelling it isn't producing a lot to this point. But as someone who stressed patience during the alleged slowness of Season 2 I'm not going to pass judgment until we see the story in its entirety.

I don't read the comics so I don't know what Tyresse's character is like there but he's really been difficult to watch so far this season. He's really quite the p***y and he didn't seem to be that way in his brief time last season. Hopefully he starts to man up or they can kill him off.
Here's my thoughts which are worth about :2cents: ;)

The flu is just part of the story line to force the group out.. right now it is to find medicine..

But now that they are "out and about", the first group ditched the car and others will be heading out soon to search, the real plot will turn with the massive herd of Zombies grouped outside of town and the voices heard on the radio.

Here's my thoughts which are worth about :2cents: ;)

The flu is just part of the story line to force the group out.. right now it is to find medicine..

But now that they are "out and about", the first group ditched the car and others will be heading out soon to search, the real plot will turn with the massive herd of Zombies grouped outside of town and the voices heard on the radio.
I can buy that. That was a great scene with the car and the camera pulling back to reveal what looked like thousands of Walkers approaching. I said after the premiere that I didn't think Carol's comment to Darryl about the walkers no longer being "scattered" was a throw-away line. I still think that line could prove to be important in the overall arc of this season.

Again, I don't read the comics but Andrea was a major character there, right? Is it possible Carol is turning into the TV version of that character? She's become tougher and more hardened over time. I wonder if they're taking aspects of Andrea from the comics and infusing them into Carol on the show now.

Users who are viewing this thread