What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (2 Viewers)

No gunshots heard from the other two? Shouldn't they have heard them shooting at the zombies?
They didn't get attacked by zombies.

Not sure why Rick and Carol thought they'd died either.

Clearly, the couple took the guns and the watch. They are now going to the prison to go on a murdering spree. Just like they killed the one dude and took his apples.
the girls severed leg was behind the fence.

Anyone else seeing things the way Carol kind of did, understand her reasoning - to stop the outbreak at the source (at the time were only those two sick?). Carol did the morally objectionable thing, just only to try and save the group.

No gunshots heard from the other two? Shouldn't they have heard them shooting at the zombies?

Clearly, the couple took the guns and the watch. They are now going to the prison to go on a murdering spree. Just like they killed the one dude and took his apples.
the girls severed leg was behind the fence
What the hell difference does that make? The girl was being ate on across the street,

What makes you think " They are now going to the prison to go on a murdering spree..

​Quit muddying up the thread.

What in god's name are you talking about? The zombies were eating the girl.

Who's fresh leg was that on the ground?
It was the girl's, pretty obvious when they showed the tattoo.

Also, on the page before, it wasn't Carol's decision. Rick basically told her she wasn't welcome. He didn't want Tyrese to kill her and didn't want to have to deal with that.

Anyone else seeing things the way Carol kind of did, understand her reasoning - to stop the outbreak at the source (at the time were only those two sick?). Carol did the morally objectionable thing, just only to try and save the group.
they were already sick and thus already made others sick. Killing them didnt really fix anything

Who's fresh leg was that on the ground?
It was the girl's, pretty obvious when they showed the tattoo.Also, on the page before, it wasn't Carol's decision. Rick basically told her she wasn't welcome. He didn't want Tyrese to kill her and didn't want to have to deal with that.
That was a rhetorical question. I'm not sure what the hell he's talking about. That tattoo was on the leg.

Not really. They were separated from the rest of the group. If they died, they turn and then you kill them. If you get the meds in time, they might be saved. If Carol really thought she was saving everyone, why go into there to kill them? Didn't Carol basically expose herself more by touching Karen's head, killing both of them and dragging them outside than if they just closed the door and waiting to see if they died? Seems to me she exposed herself and thus the rest of the people more than they were with those two left alone in the room.

Oops, wasn't paying very much attention.

I thought the leg belonged to someone the couple murdered.

Was there some explanation about how the leg got severed like that?

(Could be wrong, but I remember a very clean cut that would be the doing of a human.)

Oops, wasn't paying very much attention.

I thought the leg belonged to someone the couple murdered.

Was there some explanation about how the leg got severed like that?

(Could be wrong, but I remember a very clean cut that would be the doing of a human.)
That part was a little strange. It seemed like a pretty clean cut.

they were already sick and thus already made others sick. Killing them didnt really fix anything
At the time were there others sick yet?

im saying they were already contagious so chances were very good that others were sick

im saying they were already contagious so chances were very good that others were sick
But if they are dead and burned they would not be able to spread their disease. Two peoples lives in the grand scheme of things is not that much.

But if they are dead and burned they would not be able to spread their disease. Two peoples lives in the grand scheme of things is not that much.
how is that any different if they were kept in quarantine?

I guess you have to try something, but antibiotics will not cure the flu. Also thought ragging on a guy with a drinking problem during a zombie apocolypse was pretty stupid.

I guess you have to try something, but antibiotics will not cure the flu. Also thought ragging on a guy with a drinking problem during a zombie apocolypse was pretty stupid.
He almost died and endangered the others hanging onto a bag because it had the booze in it. If the guy is willing to risk his own safety and the safety of others for a drink then he is a threat,

He almost died and endangered the others hanging onto a bag because it had the booze in it. If the guy is willing to risk his own safety and the safety of others for a drink then he is a threat,
Tyrese did the exact same thing earlier in the episode. Everyone is under a lot of stress and is not acting rationally. It's to be expected.

Give the guy a drink then.

Bigboy10182000 said:
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
The save the group thing was becoming a cover up for her going nuts.
I don't think she was going nuts at all. Those people were going to die anyway - and a miserable death at that. Putting people out of their misery while also possibly stopping the spread of the disease makes logical sense.

pantherclub said:
This show has turned into a soap opera. The writers should be embarrassed.

"Why were you looking for the governor?"

:beat:

" I don't know "
By the way, did anyone happen to catch the "letting go" theme of this episode? It was pretty subtle so you might have missed it.

Thought last nights show as pretty good. Rick saw that Carol's "Rational" thinking wasn't very rational and realized she is going :loco: ..

As many pointed out, they had "quarantined" the two that they believed were the only ones infected. Killing them wasn't going to stop the infection to others since they were already moved away from all.

But logic has left Carol's rational and been replaced by survival regardless of consequences and Rick realized she could not be trusted.

Blond boy seemed a "little" off.. wonder if he and the girl got cornered and he pulled a Shane by chopping off her leg so he could survive :shrug:

I would not be shocked at all if he shows up working with the Governor when he returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigboy10182000 said:
I don't think she was going nuts at all. Those people were going to die anyway - and a miserable death at that. Putting people out of their misery while also possibly stopping the spread of the disease makes logical sense.
I forgot about her statement about them suffering by drowning in their own blood so yea, I could see that as being the main reason..

still think she is going a little :loco: what with the killing and the burning.. throw in the part where she was on the walkway WAY too long trying to fix the water and then last night her standing there watching the Zombie falling down the stairs and not moving..

pantherclub said:
This show has turned into a soap opera. The writers should be embarrassed.

"Why were you looking for the governor?"

:beat:

" I don't know "
By the way, did anyone happen to catch the "letting go" theme of this episode? It was pretty subtle so you might have missed it.
:lmao:

Seems some in this thread are not paying attention to the story line, the scenes or what is being talked about between the characters.. They seem to pay attention when they kill some of the Walking Dead, but otherwise the rest of the show is a :whoosh:

Daryl isn't going to be happy with Rick for sending Carol off. I think they'll end up looking for her to bring her back in.

Blond boy seemed a "little" off.. wonder if he and the girl got cornered and he pulled a Shane by chopping off her leg so he could survive :shrug:

I would not be shocked at all if he shows up working with the Governor when he returns.
This is my thoughts exactly when I saw the leg. The guy sacrificed her to get away and he is up to no good. Could be on the gov's team.

Daryl isn't going to be happy with Rick for sending Carol off. I think they'll end up looking for her to bring her back in.
no biggie.. he has moved onto Michronne now.. I'll give the over/under on those two hooking up at 5 episodes. :oldunsure:

Bigboy10182000 said:
I forgot about her statement about them suffering by drowning in their own blood so yea, I could see that as being the main reason..

still think she is going a little :loco: what with the killing and the burning.. throw in the part where she was on the walkway WAY too long trying to fix the water and then last night her standing there watching the Zombie falling down the stairs and not moving..
Even though she thinks she made the right decision, she's not a killer and is consumed with guilt over it. She didn't even put up much of a fight with Rick told her she couldn't come back to the prison so she knows he's right. She'll be back at some point but it wouldn't be realistic for her to come back to the prison and survive with the state Tyreese is in right now - and you know Rick always has to do the right thing and will tell him.

Bigboy10182000 said:

Even though she thinks she made the right decision, she's not a killer and is consumed with guilt over it. She didn't even put up much of a fight with Rick told her she couldn't come back to the prison so she knows he's right. She'll be back at some point but it wouldn't be realistic for her to come back to the prison and survive with the state Tyreese is in right now - and you know Rick always has to do the right thing and will tell him.
:goodposting: . her character became a little confusing over the last two episodes but I can see your point..

First it was a :shrug: yea I killed them so what when Rick asked..

Then it was "they were infected, someone had to do something" then "I was trying to prevent their suffering"..

So I could see that she is trying to rationalize why she did it, not only to Rick, but to herself.

and yea, she'll return at some point and it all depends on if Rick tells Tyreese what really happened, or if the episode theme comes to past where Tyreese decides to "let it go"..

Bigboy10182000 said:

And Rick noticed he wasnt the same. He could see the direction she was taking...she was starting to save the group just like Shane was.

I didn't get that part at all. It doesn't fall in line with anything Rick has done up until now. He's going to boot Carol that easily even though she's been with the group from the beginning, and without the rest of the group's involvement? Whatever man. Cheap way out

Why not exit the way you came in?
That would make too much sense and not get them into exciting situations.
That's the same thing I said to my wife.
I said the same as well. Then I thought about them waliing around, without their car, looking for the college and figured the way they took out may have been closer to the van.
Good point. I was thinking the same thing about going back, but we don't know how much ground they covered. I think they mentioned when they went into the final building that it was the "last" place, so they may have already encountered other walkers and decided to take a direct shot to the mini-van. There were a lot of walkers around there, so the way back could have already been compromised. No idea if that is the case, but I could easily see it happen.

I didn't get that part at all. It doesn't fall in line with anything Rick has done up until now. He's going to boot Carol that easily even though she's been with the group from the beginning, and without the rest of the group's involvement? Whatever man. Cheap way out
I thought he was actually being good to her. He was right that there was no way Tyrese or the rest of the crew would welcome her back. He was doing her a favor.

Users who are viewing this thread