What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Someone posted a link to Audio before the finale which I refused to click.. And AMC is doing all they can to delete the file any time it shows up, so this might not last long..

Oh, not like it should be needed but....  Possible SPOILER.... DO NOT CLICK THE LINK if you don't want to know!

The ending of the audio sure seems to give it away.... :oldunsure:

Now they could easily redo the ending and pretend that never happened.. But if they stick with it :bye: to whom many thought it would be.
Clear as mud.

Someone posted a link to Audio before the finale which I refused to click.. And AMC is doing all they can to delete the file any time it shows up, so this might not last long..

Oh, not like it should be needed but....  Possible SPOILER.... DO NOT CLICK THE LINK if you don't want to know!

Now they could easily redo the ending and pretend that never happened.. But if they stick with it :bye: to whom many thought it would be.
PM me the gist of it. I am blocked at work

Please

Wow.  That would've been a much better finale.   

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thing fascinates me. Why would they change it after the fact? Like I said, I don't even care who it is anymore because they removed all the drama from the buildup. They ruined it now and we'' all find out before the season starts anyway. I listened. Sounds horrifying. They should've kept it like that. Would've been awesome.

Wow.  That would've been a much better finale.    
:yes:

:oldunsure:   You may want to turn up the sound on your computer.. After the 2nd smack you can definitely hear the voices of other characters..
Just listened with my headphones, sound up.  The only thing that sounds like a name is, I think, when Negan is grunting from swinging (or reacting to the carnage he caused). I don't hear anything that sounds like a name, just all the different characters screaming. Sorry. :tinfoilhat:  

Just listened with my headphones, sound up.  The only thing that sounds like a name is, I think, when Negan is grunting from swinging (or reacting to the carnage he caused). I don't hear anything that sounds like a name, just all the different characters screaming. Sorry. :tinfoilhat:  
:shrug:

I clearly hear Maggie yelling GLENNNNNNNN.. Could be just her hating to see what is happening and wanting him near.. But from the Comic Books that is word for word what happens when Glenn meets Lucille

There's audio on the BGR article also, but it's even worse quality than the one linked here. I think people are projecting the comics into this audio file, tbh. :tinfoilhat:   :stirspot:

There's audio on the BGR article also, but it's even worse quality than the one linked here. I think people are projecting the comics into this audio file, tbh. :tinfoilhat:   :stirspot:
Very much so, and I said as much in one of my posts.. It could be what we hear is just a reaction and wanting the person near, not that the person is the one getting the beating. :shrug:

based on the weak season finale i'm confident they won't follow the comics here and they'll kill off one of the minor characters instead,   otherwise they would have just done it right then and there.    

so bascially rosita/abe/sasha/elvis/gay guy

based on the weak season finale i'm confident they won't follow the comics here and they'll kill off one of the minor characters instead,   otherwise they would have just done it right then and there.    

and short of visiting this thread, or reading articles on the web, you'll never know since you are "done"  ;)

They kill Rosita they lose me as a viewer.  I'm sure that will be taken into account by the writers.

I think it's Abraham.  I base this on the following factors: 

- the show has a history of building up mediocre characters shortly before their deaths (Tyrese, Bob, nerdy lesbian doctor, etc.). 

- Abraham underwent a crapload of character development the last few episodes.

- he basically said his goodbyes to Eugene

- his character arc started with being a crappy father/husband and wanna-be military guy.  He's now, per the last episode, in a position where he can be both husband and father with Sasha and he's clearly shown his worth on the battlefield.  

- the taking it like a champ comment is in tune with his character

- the Neegan facial hair comment and Abraham's proud stare are the icing on the cake. 

Maybe.  Other than the houses and electricity, etc..  what did Alexandria have? They hadn't begun to plant fields, didn't have cattle.  Had a small armory but no real soldiers to pose a threat.  Although, they did have lots of women for Negan... so I don't know.  Maybe Enid liked it there (the short time she was there) and didn't want to tell Negan or maybe she didn't get pulled into Negan's group until after she'd been there for awhile.  Never know with the writing on the show.  

Are we to presume that Negan honored his poorly executed eenie, meenie, miney, mo, or do we allow that even after going through the exercise he could have capriciously clubbed someone in the general vicinity to, you know, demonstrate his power and capriciousness?

The only reason why I don't think it's Abraham is that, at least for this epsiode, they've established a series of POV shots (whomever is stuck inside the other truck). If they're keeping a certain level of consistency in regards to shots.....the POV shot of getting hit at the end should be the same character.  To that, since it was a series of fuzzy, almost out of it POV shots in the truck....the most logical victim would be Darryl. While the taking it like a champ is directly from the books...one could see Negan being very impressed that a guy who just got shot in the shoulder was able to withstand that initial hit. 

The only reason why I don't think it's Abraham is that, at least for this epsiode, they've establisehd a POV shot (whomever is stuck inside the other truck). If they're keeping a certain level of consistency in regards to shots.....the POV shot of getting hit at the end should be the same character.  To that, since it was a series of fuzzy, almost out of it POV shots in the truck....the most logical victim would be Darryl. While the taking it like a champ is directly from the books...one could see Negan being very impressed that a guy who just got shot in the shoulder was able to withstand that initial hit. 
I can accept your rationale.  that said, if I were Negan I would not want to foul my Lucille with Darryl's greasy ### hair.  Now Abraham, his wiry ginger hair would clean and sharpen those barbs.

I'm guessing it is Michonne. Going off the theory that it's the same person's POV throughout the episode, and that person was in the van and brought out AFTER the rest of the group arrived, it is either Daryl, Glenn, Rosita or Michonne. Based on the view when Dwight opens the doors, you can see the top of someone's head which would eliminate Daryl (in front and the first to be removed). The next person to be removed was Rosita and there was nobody in front of her so she is safe :pickle: .   That leaves either Glenn or Michonne. When the door opens, it looks like the head in front of our victim is very close to the wall of the camper which would make that person Daryl and the person behind him was Michonne,  

I don't think the POV stuff from the episode is tied to the POV at the end. The earlier shots were, IMO, so they could show some sort of status of the people we know we're being held in the prior episode. The final POV was just thinking they were so smart and clever. 

Always kill the ginger first. Or in the case of TWD, black people tend to have short life spans. It's either Abe or michonne

I'm guessing it is Michonne. Going off the theory that it's the same person's POV throughout the episode, and that person was in the van and brought out AFTER the rest of the group arrived, it is either Daryl, Glenn, Rosita or Michonne. Based on the view when Dwight opens the doors, you can see the top of someone's head which would eliminate Daryl (in front and the first to be removed). The next person to be removed was Rosita and there was nobody in front of her so she is safe :pickle: .   That leaves either Glenn or Michonne. When the door opens, it looks like the head in front of our victim is very close to the wall of the camper which would make that person Daryl and the person behind him was Michonne,  
You're giving these writers way too much credit.

They probably made it Morgan in the first draft until someone pointed out to them that he wasn't even there.

As much as I love Michonne, I hope it's her.   I can't stomach her and Rick's jungle fever.  They're like bro and sis, and now they're doing it!?!??!?  No... die please. 

Users who are viewing this thread