What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

per PM, Pictus Cat selects.....

16.06 Robbie Gould, K, Da Bears

and my choice is .....finally the shard

16.07 Tashard Choice, RB, Cowboys

pm to rzr

I hit the cruise port tomorrow at 2pm for 5 nights in the western Caribbean. I need one last quick turn around so we can finish this baby up. C'mon gang! :goodposting:

per phone rzr selects16.08 Neil Rackers, K, Planet Houstonpming Twilight
Apologies for the hold-up and thanks to the Captain for the call. I was traveling in North Mississippi all day looking at a future project and checking in from tie to time using the phone. Nobody posted for three or four hours, except for y'all did and it went to a new page so I didn't know. Got to Memphis right at Friday 4:30 rush hour and was behind schedule meeting the kids and grands by an hour so hurrying along.Anyway, thanks again Captain!

:sadbanana: have picks for rad

and likely grouse will show up right after I sign off, but long day and I need some zzzzzzzzzzzzs

back early AM PT

I hit the cruise port tomorrow at 2pm for 5 nights in the western Caribbean. I need one last quick turn around so we can finish this baby up. C'mon gang! :kicksrock:
I'm thinking this isn't looking too promising for the Shadow--may shoot Perry 'da Hook a couple lists, w/round 17 + round 18 in the header :banned:

sorry for the delay this morning guys, masive puter problems....anyway from rads list

16.14 Tennessee Titans DST

and

17.01 Adam Vinatieri, Colts K

pming TL and I have list for grouse

per phone, rzr thanks you all for letting a RB he wanted a round ago to slipslide here

17.07 Derrick Ward, RB, Tampa Bay

and I have been arguing with myself for several rounds about my backup quarterback, but will go with

17.08 Matt Moore, QB, Carolina

and hope that Pickles stays on the bench all year

pming Pictus Cat

I hope Shadow sent a list to someone or is going to use the internet access from the cruise tonight, otherwise we will skip him in the morning and get onto the 18th hole and head for the clubhouse

17.11....Houston-D

PM to Shadow-n-Hook
so for the record, Shadow is OTC 'til 12:12 eastern this afternoon, then time's outif he is skipped, he can replace the pick @anytime....if skipped twice, he'll have 2 selections as soon as he can gain access

:lmao:

Who's considered the 'Commish'? Rzr? Rav? If we don't hear from him, could we move his pick(s) missed to the very end of the draft (since we're already there) and have the Commish pick for him?

I hit the cruise port tomorrow at 2pm for 5 nights in the western Caribbean. I need one last quick turn around so we can finish this baby up. C'mon gang! :thumbup:
According to this ShadowMaster has been shipboard since yesterday at 2, approximately 20 hours. Regardin who is commish, we split ithat three ways, rvnzfan takingcare of the cash, me for the set-up (praise to the Captain here also) as he has handled the draft thread, and Twilight for the scoring during the season.I agree with the earlier post that Shadow just gets skipped and can add picks at any time, other than he would be limited to one day after the draft concludes. In this case since we all know that he gets off ship in four days, he should get at least till he gets back ashore.If no picks by Friday morning, I would not be opposed to those slots being filled by any of me, Captain, or ravnzfan.Anybody disgree with this??? If so, please post other suggestions.

sorry for delay this morning guys, I slept in for the 4th

from cell phone Shadow apologizes and picks

17.12 Fred Taylor, RB, Patriots

from pm list from Valence

17.13 Oakland Raiders DST

PAE already PMed and I have picks for Valence and Shadow for 18

Last edited by a moderator:
alrighty then - back to the lists

for Valence,

18.02 Shayne Graham, K, Ravens

and for Shadow

18.03 Steve Hauschka, K, Falcons

I had a list yesterday from ravnz and am going to presume it is still good

18.04 Jeff Reed, K, Steelers

pming Sinrman

well last chance to dance and I have several good candidates - hopefully this is the right guess....sort of like the pretty girl though - has broken my heart before but still looks good....

18.07 Laurent Robinson, WR, Lambs

pming rzr

I do have Old Milwaukee's final pick if we get there before I head to the ballpark late this afternoon

18.12: K - Olindo Mare, SEA

Big thank you to Ravn, Rzr & Hook for kickstarting the Reunion draft this year. Another Reunion, another competitive draft with a good group of guys. I will try to post some commentary in the coming days. Cheers to you all.

I've been wanting to take this guy for several rounds now, but was afraid I wouldn't land a kicker or 2nd defense that would do the job. Having said that, would a 2nd kicker or this guy be more valuable to my team?

I'm crossing fingers my kicker stays healthy and going with a HUGE upside pick that I can't for the life of me figure out why he's still on the board:

18.13 DEMARYIUS THOMAS, WR DEN

swingin for the fences!

Go Perry Go

well the good news Scott is that you sniped Ollie's first choice - the bad news, and I think you already know the answer is that a second kicker is likely worth more points for your team. As much as I like Thomas, and as much as I like having a sixth receiver, Especially your team with four of your five receivers off in Week 10 won't get that much help in other weeks since they are better than Thomas AND Oakland can easily have three touchdown no FG games where your guy scores a whopping three points. Admittedly the bye week issue at kicker is not a problem for you, but the ability to have more points by a second kicker in many of the other weeks would seem to win more games for your team over the number of times Thomas will score for you.

back to Ollie's list, Mr. Not Totally Irrelevant is......

18.14 Jason Avant, WR, Eagles

Good draft guys - lots of different roster approaches and drafting styles - we will see the results in the fall but let's have some fun in the other thread, everyone should post their own team and analysis and grades as Sinrman already did and then we can have some fun with comments, rips, snipes and laughs :thumbdown: :unsure:

I've been wanting to take this guy for several rounds now, but was afraid I wouldn't land a kicker or 2nd defense that would do the job. Having said that, would a 2nd kicker or this guy be more valuable to my team? I'm crossing fingers my kicker stays healthy and going with a HUGE upside pick that I can't for the life of me figure out why he's still on the board:18.13 DEMARYIUS THOMAS, WR DENswingin for the fences!Go Perry Go
Great pick ya *******.

well the good news Scott is that you sniped Ollie's first choice - the bad news, and I think you already know the answer is that a second kicker is likely worth more points for your team. As much as I like Thomas, and as much as I like having a sixth receiver, Especially your team with four of your five receivers off in Week 10 won't get that much help in other weeks since they are better than Thomas AND Oakland can easily have three touchdown no FG games where your guy scores a whopping three points. Admittedly the bye week issue at kicker is not a problem for you, but the ability to have more points by a second kicker in many of the other weeks would seem to win more games for your team over the number of times Thomas will score for you.back to Ollie's list, Mr. Not Totally Irrelevant is......18.14 Jason Avant, WR, EaglesGood draft guys - lots of different roster approaches and drafting styles - we will see the results in the fall but let's have some fun in the other thread, everyone should post their own team and analysis and grades as Sinrman already did and then we can have some fun with comments, rips, snipes and laughs :thumbup: :thumbup:
Side bet between Me and Perry. Josh Scobee vs Demaryius Thomas. Whichever player WINS more games for MY TEAM, loser pays next year's Reunion entry fee. I win the ties since he's challenging the champ's strategy. lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread