What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Perrish Cox (1 Viewer)

Buffaloes

Footballguy
Champ Bailey's contract is up after the 2010 season and there are legitimate concerns he'll move on. What are the chances Cox gets a shot at the starting gig in 2011 and after? Character concerns are believed to have caused him to fall to the 5th round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard a lot of good reports on Cox from OTA's. The pundits seem to think he was a steal for the Broncos. However, they may not be getting rid of Champ for another couple years. He's still playing at a high level. I guess it will all depend on if they resign/extend Bailey.

I think he was a steal for the Broncos, I think for this season, if you're in a return yards league he may hold some value as Cox was ridiculously good at Okie State returning kicks. If he can see the field on defense + return yards, he could be a fantasy starter at CB.. not sure if he'd supplant a S if your league combines S and CB into one DB category though

I think he was a steal for the Broncos, I think for this season, if you're in a return yards league he may hold some value as Cox was ridiculously good at Okie State returning kicks. If he can see the field on defense + return yards, he could be a fantasy starter at CB.. not sure if he'd supplant a S if your league combines S and CB into one DB category though
Is there a decent chance that he could be seeing the field outside of return duties? Perhaps in nickle packages? Or is it just another wait for training camp situation currently.

Is there a decent chance that he could be seeing the field outside of return duties? Perhaps in nickle packages? Or is it just another wait for training camp situation currently.
He'll probably get his chance at the nickel spot, but the Broncos signed Nathan Jones from Miami during FA and they will give last year's 2nd rounder Alphonso Smith a shot at the nickel spot too.

OK, so bumping a really old thread but it's still the same guy.

Pretty confused on how he is being used so any input would be great. Rotoworld seems convinced that he is the 4th corner but he's putting up pretty big numbers for a 4th corner. Any value here or is the weekly huge points floor waiting to drop out?

Users who are viewing this thread