What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFT (1 Viewer)

Sorry for the problems, but I must join the termination team and decline to continue.

Would still be interested in doing one of these if we can get it going in a week or two.

sorry boys....if this is still going I'll be in from here on out

1.12 Calvin Johnson

2.01 Randy Moss

pms on the way

Well I will make a pick in hopes that FM can recruit some replacments and we can re-start this

Guys please reply to this post and just write your pick in next to your name so I don't have to keep updating the OP.. Thanks.

1.01 mattsam - Chris Johnson

1.02 Headbanger - Adrian Peterson

1.03 FM69 - Maurice Jones-Drew

1.04 pidgeonmanza - Ray Rice

1.05 rzrback77 - Frank Gore

1.06 FM69 - Andre Johnson

1.07 mattsam-Larry Fitzgerald

1.08 Mr. Bojangles--Steven Jackson

1.09 Buffaloes--Michael Turner

1.10 Headbanger - Drew Brees

1.11 Captain Hook - Miles Austin

1.12 Stinkin Ref - Calvin Johnson

2.01 Stinkin Ref - Randy Moss

2.02 Captain Hook - Reggie Wayne

2.03 cfrase

2.04 Buffaloes

2.05 Mr. Bojangles

2.06 mattsam

2.07 FM69

2.08 rzrback77

2.09 pidgeonmanza

2.10 FM69

2.11 Headbanger

2.12 mattsam

I think this is done guys. Just not enough interest and taking too long. IF all were playing we still have 3 people making 2 picks just not working for me.

Sorry Boys I have to appologise for missing my picks in this draft I ended up having to travel to emergency meetings for work. Sorry to anyone I pissed off.

Cheers

Sorry Boys I have to appologise for missing my picks in this draft I ended up having to travel to emergency meetings for work. Sorry to anyone I pissed off.Cheers
Sorry for the emergency - when things like that happen just let someone know, it helpsI think this draft would have died anyway, so no worries

Users who are viewing this thread