What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

draft (1 Viewer)

after you register your team what is the next step after that.As far as entering your draft
When your league is full, draft slots will be drawn. Afterwards, the league pages will be created, at which point, you will receive an email with your login information and will be able to enter the draft.

after you register your team what is the next step after that.As far as entering your draft
When your league is full, draft slots will be drawn. Afterwards, the league pages will be created, at which point, you will receive an email with your login information and will be able to enter the draft.
just registered and waiting for it to fill up. Bring on them donations boys

My league just filled up (Sept 4 at 7:00 PM) How soon will I see the draft order?
Since this draft is still over a month away, we will first confirm the draft date with all participants, as well as payment (payment is sometimes sent by mail). Once this is confirmed, we will draw draft slots and announce them to the league. It might take a minimum of 3-5 days.

Mine has actually been full for about 4 weeks and I haven't seen a draft order or League site invite. :goodposting:

Would like to start doing some mocks and figure out my strategy. That was why I signed up early in the first place

Mine has actually been full for about 4 weeks and I haven't seen a draft order or League site invite. :confused: Would like to start doing some mocks and figure out my strategy. That was why I signed up early in the first place
If you give me your draft date/time I will check on it. I have a feeling we were waiting for a mail-in payment and it just kept dragging, but I can find out for sure.

Mine has actually been full for about 4 weeks and I haven't seen a draft order or League site invite. :popcorn: Would like to start doing some mocks and figure out my strategy. That was why I signed up early in the first place
If you give me your draft date/time I will check on it. I have a feeling we were waiting for a mail-in payment and it just kept dragging, but I can find out for sure.
Although I can't speak for cincipd, I'm guessing it's 10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 2. I've been waiting on that one quite a while since it filled.

Mine has actually been full for about 4 weeks and I haven't seen a draft order or League site invite. :popcorn: Would like to start doing some mocks and figure out my strategy. That was why I signed up early in the first place
Although I can't speak for cincipd, I'm guessing it's 10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 2. I've been waiting on that one quite a while since it filled.
We filled that league around July 8-9th. We then sent an email to all 12 participants to confirm the Sept 2, 10PM draft time on July 10th. Two owners have still not responded. We will send them another request.

can we get setup for the draft now? How many weeks are you going to give people to respond to an email? They did sign up for that time so shouldn't you assume the time works? Sorry for keep asking but I'm going on a business trip in a week and will be running out of time to prep. Thanks

Thanks, I know you guys have thankless job and it isn't your fault when people don't check their email :banned:

Im sure this has been covered here somewhere but Im looking to jump in now...

How exactly is the draft done?

ie. Yahoo, espn, whatever...

Im guessing its some proprietary app? Web based? Mac friendly?

Im sure this has been covered here somewhere but Im looking to jump in now...How exactly is the draft done?ie. Yahoo, espn, whatever...Im guessing its some proprietary app? Web based? Mac friendly?
We are using RT Sports, a web-based draft/commissioning product. Yes it is mac-friendly

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread