What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zack Bowman moved from right to left corner? (1 Viewer)

thbird

Footballguy
Zack bowman has been switched with tillman. what does this do to his fnatasy stock. I would think that it is on the rise and he would have similar tackle output to what tillman had.........what do you guys think?

Definitely sends it up a tier or two.

I've got him at 43 right now, mixed up in that mess of DB2 potentials and toward the bottom of that tier because I've grown leery of corners who haven't proven themselves over more than one season. But I think I've got it wrong. There's plenty of tackle upside and I might be underrating his chances at matching Tillman's big play value. He'll be up in the 30s in my next set of rankings.

I selected him over Tillman in my latest IDP dynasty startup. That may be reaching a bit on him, but I think he has a number of advantages over Tillman - Age, injury history, and now opportunity.

Tillman is still the better Tackler, most likely, but I think that Bowman will be pushing for top-15 CB status this season.

we're in a 12 team, corner required league, where we start 3 corners. I just drafted him over Jabari Greer.

Definitely sends it up a tier or two.I've got him at 43 right now, mixed up in that mess of DB2 potentials and toward the bottom of that tier because I've grown leery of corners who haven't proven themselves over more than one season. But I think I've got it wrong. There's plenty of tackle upside and I might be underrating his chances at matching Tillman's big play value. He'll be up in the 30s in my next set of rankings.
What does this move do for Tillman's prospects Jene?

Definitely sends it up a tier or two.I've got him at 43 right now, mixed up in that mess of DB2 potentials and toward the bottom of that tier because I've grown leery of corners who haven't proven themselves over more than one season. But I think I've got it wrong. There's plenty of tackle upside and I might be underrating his chances at matching Tillman's big play value. He'll be up in the 30s in my next set of rankings.
What does this move do for Tillman's prospects Jene?
I don't think it changes them too much. A run supporting corner will have fantasy value regardless of where he lines up. Bowman had decent tackle numbers across from Tillman last year. I think age and durability are bigger question marks for Tillman than a marked decrease in opportunity due to the position switch. If healthy, I think Tillman still pushes for 65 or more solos.

Users who are viewing this thread