What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBGPC MOCK (1 Viewer)

Headbanger

Footballguy
Trying to get a mock draft going for the new Footballguys Players Championship contest that will be starting next month. Same rules apply (SEE BELOW). First 12 will be in. If you want to choose your position that is fine or random for those not picking a spot once we get to 12. I would like to get this done fast and use a 4 hour window to draft if possible hours from 8am EST to 12pm EST count to the clock.

About me briefly: I have been doing FF since 1993, been commishioner for many years and kept score with pencil and paper with stats coming from an approved newspaper source. I participated in WCOFF the first 3 years once it started so I have experience, just joined the board here.

So, WHO WANTS TO MOCK?

1 - Headbanger

2 - Mattsam

3 - Stinkin Ref

4 - tightpants

5 -

Each team's roster will have a maximum of 20 players. The starting lineups will consist of: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex Players (RB, WR or TE), 1 PK. 1 Team Defense/Special Team. Starting lineups may be submitted on RTSports.com league management page. The deadline for lineup submission for each player via web site or email is the scheduled start time of the game in which the player is participating. Lineup changes which are submitted by email to support@myffpc.com must be sent and have a time stamp prior to the start time of the game in question. Lineup changes which are made by phone to our 1-888-898-3372 must be called in no later than 15 minutes prior to kickoff. The following must be provided for a valid email or phone transaction: League number & team name, login name and password, name of player(s) to be placed in the starting lineup, name of player(s) to be removed from the starting lineup.

The following is the scoring system used for every player in FPC. Scoring will be calculated to the hundredth of a point. Negative yardage will be counted as a negative score:

Passing

0.05 point - 1 yard passing (multiply total passing yards by 0.05. Example: 275 passing yards = 13.75 fantasy points)

4 points - Passing TD

-1 point - Interception thrown

2 points - 2-point conversion

Rushing

0.1 point - 1 yard rushing (multiply total rushing yards by 0.1. Example 126 rushing yards= 12.6 fantasy points)

6 points - Rushing TD

Receiving

0.1 point - 1 yard receiving (multiply total receiving yards by 0.1. Example 126 receiving yards= 12.6 fantasy points)

6 points - Receiving TD

1 point - Reception for RB, WR, QB, K

1.5 points - Reception for TEs

Place Kicking

1 point - Made PAT

3 points - Made FG of 1 - 30 yards plus 0.1 point for every yard thereafter.

Example: a 45-yard FG would be worth 4.5 points

Team Defense/Special Teams

1 point - Every sack

2 points - Every team takeaway (interception or fumble recovery)***

6 points - Every TD (via interception return, fumble return, punt or kickoff return, blocked FG return, missed FG return, blocked punt return)***

5 points - Every safety

12 points - Every shutout **

8 points - Allowing between 1- 6 points **

5 points - Allowing between 7 - 10 points **

** Any points scored against a team counts towards their defensive points allowed, whether the scoring came by an offensive, defensive or special team score.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still good I guess you meant the draft time will be from 8 to 12 each night. I really would do better an hour or two earlier.

But anyway mark me down.

mattsam said:
I'm still good I guess you meant the draft time will be from 8 to 12 each night. I really would do better an hour or two earlier.

But anyway mark me down.
What he said above was ".............. use a 4 hour window to draft if possible hours from 8am EST to 12pm EST count to the clock. What he meant was using a four hour clock.....the clock is only on between 8 AM and 12 PM ET

You can pick whenever it is your turn

Correct Hook. If this goes slowly as the WCOFF mock here we will kill this quickly before it gets going. Maybe FBG forums not ment for mock draft? I will probably give this a couple more days then end before it starts. There are over 250 signed up for the new league already, if they want to mock we will know quickly.

Correct Hook. If this goes slowly as the WCOFF mock here we will kill this quickly before it gets going. Maybe FBG forums not ment for mock draft? I will probably give this a couple more days then end before it starts. There are over 250 signed up for the new league already, if they want to mock we will know quickly.
:) they all think they know more than everyone else and don't want to give away any secretsI suggest those interested just head over to mockdraftcentral and get in some FFPC mock drafts :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread