What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UNC Football and bball LOL (1 Viewer)

pantherclub

Footballguy
I have been way out of the loop for the past 3 days and just now processing this UNC football NCAA investigation.

All of my friends say this is a huge deal but nobody knows exactly what is going on. Does anybody here have any insight or connections?

Was Butch dirty at Miami? I dont recall if he was or not but I thought maybe he was brought in because he was straight.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, now South Carolina is being investigated. I read where USC has already admitted infractions. This may be huge for UNC and South Carolina. ANy heel or #### insiders know the deal?

Well this is not good.

I was wondering how we convinced all those draft prospects to come back for their senior years. Cash and merchandise seems as reasonable an explanation as any other.

Here I was, hoping a great football team would ease the pain of a Duke basketball national championship and Duke as the unanimous #1 for the 2010-2011 season. I say the mods bring back Ripleys just make it a perfect year.

Well this is not good.I was wondering how we convinced all those draft prospects to come back for their senior years. Cash and merchandise seems as reasonable an explanation as any other.Here I was, hoping a great football team would ease the pain of a Duke basketball national championship and Duke as the unanimous #1 for the 2010-2011 season. I say the mods bring back Ripleys just make it a perfect year.
Is this shtick? I have no clue what you are saying.

Well this is not good.I was wondering how we convinced all those draft prospects to come back for their senior years. Cash and merchandise seems as reasonable an explanation as any other.Here I was, hoping a great football team would ease the pain of a Duke basketball national championship and Duke as the unanimous #1 for the 2010-2011 season. I say the mods bring back Ripleys just make it a perfect year.
Is this shtick? I have no clue what you are saying.
No schtick. I'm a UNC alum/fan.I don't have any inside information, but this does NOT look good. And it comes at just a terrible time, a month away from a football season that many of us were very excited about after years of mediocrity.

Wow, now South Carolina is being investigated. I read where USC has already admitted infractions. This may be huge for UNC and South Carolina. ANy heel or #### insiders know the deal?
I guess this is the tie in...doesn't sound as serious for USC:
Probe Of North Carolina Football By NCAA Continues

The NCAA is looking into the University of North Carolina football program and it has interviewed several players, the latest apparently South Carolina tight end Wesley Saunders.

Saunders confirmed the NCAA has spoken with him; he is good friends with UNC defensive end Marvin Austin who was also questioned by the NCAA.

Several sources have said NCAA investigators have interviewed UNC players and asked them about agents and whether they had received any extra benefits. Sources say the NCAA is interested in a trip Saunders took to Florida this past spring with Austin and is asking who payed for travel and hotel expenses.

South Carolina officials have confirmed the NCAA has contacted them about a possible violation in one of their athletic programs and North Carolina officials have also confirmed the NCAA has contacted them about an investigation.

:goodposting: UNC has five guys who might go in the first round of the NFL draft on defense next year. DE Robert Quinn, a potential top-5 pick, DT Marvin Austin, OLB Bruce Carter, MLB Quan Studivant and S Deunta Williams. Whether or not anything underhanded was going on, there were sure to be a ton of agents in Chapel Hill this summer and fall for the first time in a long time. Whether something's actually going on is anyone's guess, but after the Reggie Bush situation, I think the NCAA will be keeping a pretty close eye on these things.

:lmao: UNC has five guys who might go in the first round of the NFL draft on defense next year. DE Robert Quinn, a potential top-5 pick, DT Marvin Austin, OLB Bruce Carter, MLB Quan Studivant and S Deunta Williams. Whether or not anything underhanded was going on, there were sure to be a ton of agents in Chapel Hill this summer and fall for the first time in a long time. Whether something's actually going on is anyone's guess, but after the Reggie Bush situation, I think the NCAA will be keeping a pretty close eye on these things.
So thats my question actually. Is the NCAA there just to touch base and go over parameters or has something happened to alert them. I cannot imagine them showing up and interviewing the players if they were not investigating something

:goodposting: UNC has five guys who might go in the first round of the NFL draft on defense next year. DE Robert Quinn, a potential top-5 pick, DT Marvin Austin, OLB Bruce Carter, MLB Quan Studivant and S Deunta Williams. Whether or not anything underhanded was going on, there were sure to be a ton of agents in Chapel Hill this summer and fall for the first time in a long time. Whether something's actually going on is anyone's guess, but after the Reggie Bush situation, I think the NCAA will be keeping a pretty close eye on these things.
So thats my question actually. Is the NCAA there just to touch base and go over parameters or has something happened to alert them. I cannot imagine them showing up and interviewing the players if they were not investigating something
I think it's clear that there's some suspicion of impropriety. Here's what it says in the article at Inside Carolina:
Inside Carolina has learned that the NCAA investigation surrounding the UNC football program centers on possible improper benefits provided to the NFL Draft prospects that elected to come back for the 2010 season. The NCAA inquired about benefits coming from non-University influences that included rent, jewelry and travel.The investigation includes seniors Marvin Austin, a defensive tackle, and Greg Little, a wide receiver, but is not limited to them. The NFL Draft prospects in question weren’t the only ones interviewed by the NCAA representatives.

Thanks. So its pretty safe to say UNC is screwed one way or another. Bad publicity at the very least and loss of players and sanctions at the worst.

Thanks. So its pretty safe to say UNC is screwed one way or another. Bad publicity at the very least and loss of players and sanctions at the worst.
I don't know if I'd say that. If nothing comes of the investigation I think it will go away pretty quietly. There's no shame in being investigated and found to have done nothing wrong.However, my spidey sense tells me that's unlikely to be the result. The other problem is that this presumably won't conclude one way or another before the football season, which means even if UNC did nothing wrong, what would have been the best Heel season in at least a decade now will have a black cloud over it. :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
:hey: UNC has five guys who might go in the first round of the NFL draft on defense next year. DE Robert Quinn, a potential top-5 pick, DT Marvin Austin, OLB Bruce Carter, MLB Quan Studivant and S Deunta Williams. Whether or not anything underhanded was going on, there were sure to be a ton of agents in Chapel Hill this summer and fall for the first time in a long time. Whether something's actually going on is anyone's guess, but after the Reggie Bush situation, I think the NCAA will be keeping a pretty close eye on these things.
Supposedly the NCAA has been doing prelimenary "research" for 3 months now and only went onsite after getting all their ducks in a row so to speak. It certainly sounds like the NCAA is looking for explanations for activities (trips, etc.) that they know happened.

I don't know if I'd say that. If nothing comes of the investigation I think it will go away pretty quietly. There's no shame in being investigated and found to have done nothing wrong.However, my spidey sense tells me that's unlikely to be the result. The other problem is that this presumably won't conclude one way or another before the football season, which means even if UNC did nothing wrong, what would have been the best Heel season in at least a decade now will have a black cloud over it. :hey:
So if the investigation is still on-going when the season starts do the players being investigated get to play?

I don't know if I'd say that. If nothing comes of the investigation I think it will go away pretty quietly. There's no shame in being investigated and found to have done nothing wrong.However, my spidey sense tells me that's unlikely to be the result. The other problem is that this presumably won't conclude one way or another before the football season, which means even if UNC did nothing wrong, what would have been the best Heel season in at least a decade now will have a black cloud over it. :hey:
So if the investigation is still on-going when the season starts do the players being investigated get to play?
Why wouldn't they be? Unless the school/program independently decides not to play them.

Well if they play and then are deemed ineligible I would have to think that they would forfeit the games. At this point I dont see how UNC can risk playing any of those players involved if they are being investigated.

It should be interesting to watch how this plays out since the season starts in about a month or so. The NCAA is never quick about these types of things.

ANy idea who alerted the NCAA or what raised the flag. My friend said it was Austin driving a bentley around town but a google search comes up with nothing. I dont have any sources at UNC and their Inside Carolina boards is basically worthless.

Well if they play and then are deemed ineligible I would have to think that they would forfeit the games. At this point I dont see how UNC can risk playing any of those players involved if they are being investigated.It should be interesting to watch how this plays out since the season starts in about a month or so. The NCAA is never quick about these types of things.ANy idea who alerted the NCAA or what raised the flag. My friend said it was Austin driving a bentley around town but a google search comes up with nothing. I dont have any sources at UNC and their Inside Carolina boards is basically worthless.
Sure, but that's UNC's call, not the NCAA's.A brief scan of the Inside Carolina premium boards (the free boards are worthless, as you say) reveals a consensus opinion that UNC athletic department should have some idea where this is going within a week or two.My guess, based on that brief scan, is maybe a player or two ruled ineligible, with no other ramifications for the program.

Well if they play and then are deemed ineligible I would have to think that they would forfeit the games. At this point I dont see how UNC can risk playing any of those players involved if they are being investigated.It should be interesting to watch how this plays out since the season starts in about a month or so. The NCAA is never quick about these types of things.ANy idea who alerted the NCAA or what raised the flag. My friend said it was Austin driving a bentley around town but a google search comes up with nothing. I dont have any sources at UNC and their Inside Carolina boards is basically worthless.
Sure, but that's UNC's call, not the NCAA's.A brief scan of the Inside Carolina premium boards (the free boards are worthless, as you say) reveals a consensus opinion that UNC athletic department should have some idea where this is going within a week or two.My guess, based on that brief scan, is maybe a player or two ruled ineligible, with no other ramifications for the program.
Cool and very interesting. I wonder though how the "insiders" would be privy to any knowledge when I doubt that even the NCAA knows what they are dealing with here. Marvin Austin (assuming its him) could have told the AD that he didnt do anything wrong and they take his word for it but the NCAA says otherwise. I think there will be a ton of stuff that has yet to be revealed.I hate school message boards. They tend to always read like midschoolers bragging about their favorite team.

Well if they play and then are deemed ineligible I would have to think that they would forfeit the games. At this point I dont see how UNC can risk playing any of those players involved if they are being investigated.

It should be interesting to watch how this plays out since the season starts in about a month or so. The NCAA is never quick about these types of things.

ANy idea who alerted the NCAA or what raised the flag. My friend said it was Austin driving a bentley around town but a google search comes up with nothing. I dont have any sources at UNC and their Inside Carolina boards is basically worthless.
Sure, but that's UNC's call, not the NCAA's.A brief scan of the Inside Carolina premium boards (the free boards are worthless, as you say) reveals a consensus opinion that UNC athletic department should have some idea where this is going within a week or two.

My guess, based on that brief scan, is maybe a player or two ruled ineligible, with no other ramifications for the program.
Cool and very interesting. I wonder though how the "insiders" would be privy to any knowledge when I doubt that even the NCAA knows what they are dealing with here. Marvin Austin (assuming its him) could have told the AD that he didnt do anything wrong and they take his word for it but the NCAA says otherwise. I think there will be a ton of stuff that has yet to be revealed.

I hate school message boards. They tend to always read like midschoolers bragging about their favorite team.
The NCAA knows why they are there. They don't go on campus without a pretty good idea of what they are looking for. The real issue for UNC is if Davis et al knew what was happening or not.

Cool and very interesting. I wonder though how the "insiders" would be privy to any knowledge when I doubt that even the NCAA knows what they are dealing with here. Marvin Austin (assuming its him) could have told the AD that he didnt do anything wrong and they take his word for it but the NCAA says otherwise. I think there will be a ton of stuff that has yet to be revealed.I hate school message boards. They tend to always read like midschoolers bragging about their favorite team.
Well I think the time frame stuff has some legitimacy, in that people posting there often have contacts in the AD office so they probably have a feel for what the AD's office is hearing from the NCAA.I think the guesses on the ramifications are just that- guesses. But they're probably reasonable. From what I can tell, we're talking about guys taking improper benefits from agents, not issues with recruiting/boosters. So if there's wrongdoing, the most likely result would be player ineligibility, not a program-wide punishment. Think Dez Bryant, not Reggie Bush.

Wow UNC had a chance for a historic season, now by all accounts anywhere from 1 to 7 people will be suspended. Marvin Austin is looking at the full year where as Little and others are staring at multiple games. Its amazing how fast this story has broken.

Wow UNC had a chance for a historic season, now by all accounts anywhere from 1 to 7 people will be suspended. Marvin Austin is looking at the full year where as Little and others are staring at multiple games. Its amazing how fast this story has broken.
Historic season? I think that is exaggerating a bit, although a very good season was/is foreseeable. It appears that some of the players staying which would or could contribute to the possibility of a good season, stayed with the team under questionable circumstances. I'm not a Carolina fan, but I get no pleasure from seeing any ACC team muddy up the conference.

Historic season? I think that is exaggerating a bit, although a very good season was/is foreseeable. It appears that some of the players staying which would or could contribute to the possibility of a good season, stayed with the team under questionable circumstances. I'm not a Carolina fan, but I get no pleasure from seeing any ACC team muddy up the conference.
This was the season that any team strives for. To have a stud defense play together for 3 years and a veteran oline and qb. Maybe historic was a little hyperbole but they certainly had the ACC title game in mind and probably a BCS bowl was not out of the question. Their defense was going to be ridiculously nasty with 2 all americans on the dline, one potential all american linebacker and safety. Too bad. LOL. UNC fans have to be the most pompous and arrogant of all the NCAA. Talking about the "carolina way" LOL. When I was at State I personally saw Stackhouse driving in a brand new Range Rover when I was partying in Chapel Hill. Every dog has its day.

UNC projects to have the best defense in all of college football, and it's not even much of a race. The offense stinks, but they could have lucked into an Iowa 2009 type season.

This was the season that any team strives for. To have a stud defense play together for 3 years and a veteran oline and qb. Maybe historic was a little hyperbole but they certainly had the ACC title game in mind and probably a BCS bowl was not out of the question. Their defense was going to be ridiculously nasty with 2 all americans on the dline, one potential all american linebacker and safety. Too bad. LOL. UNC fans have to be the most pompous and arrogant of all the NCAA. Talking about the "carolina way" LOL. When I was at State I personally saw Stackhouse driving in a brand new Range Rover when I was partying in Chapel Hill. Every dog has its day.
I come in here and give you reasonable, thoughtful answers, including sharing quotes and other stuff gleaned from Inside Carolina Premium (which I pay for), and you start mouthing off about "pompous and arrogant UNC fans" and celebrating the fact that a couple guys from the football program might get suspended. I'll gladly take "the Carolina way" over whatever way it is you are choosing.

As an Alabama fan with 5 likely 2011 NFL first round draft picks on the roster, I'd have to say my pucker factor is rather high with all this agent stuff flying around.

Sure, but that's UNC's call, not the NCAA's.A brief scan of the Inside Carolina premium boards (the free boards are worthless, as you say) reveals a consensus opinion that UNC athletic department should have some idea where this is going within a week or two.

My guess, based on that brief scan, is maybe a player or two ruled ineligible, with no other ramifications for the program.
Cool and very interesting. I wonder though how the "insiders" would be privy to any knowledge when I doubt that even the NCAA knows what they are dealing with here. Marvin Austin (assuming its him) could have told the AD that he didnt do anything wrong and they take his word for it but the NCAA says otherwise. I think there will be a ton of stuff that has yet to be revealed.

I hate school message boards. They tend to always read like midschoolers bragging about their favorite team.
The NCAA knows why they are there. They don't go on campus without a pretty good idea of what they are looking for. The real issue for UNC is if Davis et al knew what was happening or not.
Actual knowledge isn't the issue. It's whether Davis/UNC should have known what was happening.

Chase Stuart said:
omally said:
pantherclub said:
UNC projects to have the best defense in all of college football, and it's not even much of a race. The offense stinks, but they could have lucked into an Iowa 2009 type season.
How do you "luck" into an 11 win season and Orange Bowl like Iowa had if you have the best defense in the country (and it's not even much of a race)?

Actual knowledge isn't the issue. It's whether Davis/UNC should have known what was happening.
There is major talk that the assistant coach "Black Santa" Blake is the middle man in all of this and if that can be proven then the situation goes from bad to catastrophic for UNC and there would be no way that Butch makes it out with his job. Of course that is the worst case scenario but its obvious that the NCAA means business.

Wow. Looks like this whole North Carolina thing started because Austin the mensa decided to twitter he was getting free bottle service in South Beach.

Florida looks like they could be in trouble too.

And I wonder who the other 2 schools being looked at are. If Vegas were taking bets, I bet Alabama would be the favorite.

NCAA turning up heat on agent-player relations with more probes

Story Highlights

Florida, UNC and S.C. are the latest schools to face agent-related investigations

The inquiry into UNC is believed to stem from a tweet sent by DT Marvin Austin

An agent allegedly gave ex-Gator Maurkice Pouncey $100K before the Sugar Bowl

The NCAA is looking into whether trips taken by North Carolina's Marvin Austin (9), teammate Greg Little and South Carolina's Weslye Saunders were paid for by agents.

Streeter Lecka/Getty Images

When the NCAA handed down severe sanctions against USC last month, I wrote that the Committee on Infractions parlayed the Reggie Bush and O.J. Mayo scandals to send a message to athletic departments around the country about vigilance in monitoring star players' relationships with prospective agents.

Apparently that was just the beginning.

Over the past few days, we've learned that the NCAA is conducting investigations into several high-profile draft prospects' dealings with agents at both North Carolina and South Carolina. On Monday, Florida responded to an ESPN.com report, acknowledging it turned over information to law enforcement officials last month regarding an allegation that an agent paid former star lineman Maurkice Pouncey $100,000 prior to last year's Sugar Bowl.

And more salacious agent-related headlines could soon follow. Sports agent Darren Heitner, author of the watchdog site SportsAgentBlog, said he's received numerous tips of potential improprieties involving other current players.

"Things could get worse with the schools that have already been reported, and I wouldn't be shocked [if stories broke] at two more schools in the very near future," said Heitner. "You hear things every year. The difference this year is that it seems as though enforcement is being taken seriously."

Call it the Bush Push II.

Rachel Newman-Baker, the NCAA's Director of Agent, Gambling and Amateurism Activities, cannot comment on specific investigations (including USC's, which is currently in the appeals process). But she said her seven-member investigative team is receiving increased cooperation from parties that might have information about potential misdeeds.

"I think people are tired of watching the abuses taking place in this area," Newman-Baker said Monday.

The NCAA's probe in Chapel Hill could be particularly explosive. Investigators last week interviewed several of the Tar Heels' high-profile draft prospects, most notably star defensive lineman Marvin Austin and receiver Greg Little. The NCAA also interviewed South Carolina tight end Weslye Saunders, who is friends with several of the UNC players. A source told The State in Columbia, S.C., that investigators were looking into whether agents paid for the airfare and hotel rooms for recent trips taken by Saunders and North Carolina players. At least one of those trips was a Memorial Day weekend jaunt to South Beach, which Austin tweeted about.

Unlike the Bush scandal, which came to light only after he'd left USC -- and only then because the whistle-blower (Lloyd Lake) wasn't a certified agent with a reputation to protect -- active athletes are required to cooperate with NCAA investigators. The players interviewed were presumably required to produce documentation for their expenses. If a player is deemed to have received extra benefits -- or if he intentionally misleads investigators (like Oklahoma State's Dez Bryant last season) -- he could be suspended for part or all of the coming season.

Obviously, tales of crooked agents inducing potential clients with cash, cars or other inducements is hardly a new thing. There's no telling how many players over the years competed despite having violated NCAA eligibility rules. However, because the agents usually use "runners" to do their dirty work and take care to avoid leaving paper trails, their crimes are often difficult to prove. And the NCAA's enforcement division is woefully understaffed.

To that end, the advent of social media -- and the inevitable penchant of some young athletes to post incriminating messages or pictures to their Facebook or Twitter accounts -- has been a boon to investigators.

"We're a public society now," said Newman-Baker. "People are much more willing to put more info out there for all to see. That has definitely has had an effect on enforcement."

Marvin Austin's tweets from a trip to Miami are believed to have started the NCAA's investigation at North Carolina.

It's believed that the NCAA's investigation into UNC began when someone alerted the agency to Austin's tweets from Miami, which mentioned "bottles comin' like it's a giveaway" at LIV, a trendy night club at the South Beach resort Fontainbleau.

At no point, however, did Austin mention the names of any agent or runner, which means the NCAA must have connected some dots before descending on Chapel Hill. This could be a sign that its agent division -- which is just 10 years old -- is becoming savvier to the ways in which that industry works.

"In the last couple of years, we've been able to build some cases ... due to several years of networking and gaining trust, whether it's working with the pro [leagues], agents, coaches or former players," she said. "If people trust things will be done with the information if they share it, you're going to be able to turn over more rocks."

It would certainly help the NCAA's cause if other purported oversight agencies begin taking the issue of corrupt agents more seriously.

The NFL Players Association, which controls agent certification, is rarely proactive in investigating agents, and that doesn't figure to change with an impending lockout on its agenda. However, 38 states have laws on their books governing the activities of sports agents, and one of the toughest is Florida, where the agent currently under investigation regarding Pouncey (who has not yet been identified) could face civil and criminal prosecution, including jail time.

It's been nearly 11 years since the last such major case, that of disgraced agent Tank Black, whose payments to several Gators players ultimately led to both state and federal trials against him on money laundering and other charges. He served seven years in jail.

There have been few such criminal cases since.

"If a player gets penalized or a school gets penalized, that does not dissuade an agent from continuing to pass on benefits," said Heitner, whose firm, Dynasty Athlete Representation, has no current football clients. "But I would assume if an agent goes to jail, you would see a pretty big change in the landscape.

"The people I've talked to are actually hoping that something does happen. Most agents adhere to ethical standards, but it's the few bad apples that give the profession a bad name."

With the start of preseason practices looming next month, an air of suspense and uncertainty suddenly hovers over North Carolina and South Carolina, two teams whose fans had been cautiously optimistic about potential breakthrough seasons but must now wait to see whether it might lose one or more key players.

Meanwhile, no program with high-profile draft prospects can breathe easily amid the current environment, where new rumors are percolating daily -- and one regrettable tweet can send investigators scurrying to your campus.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...p#ixzz0uElI88M4

As an Alabama fan with 5 likely 2011 NFL first round draft picks on the roster, I'd have to say my pucker factor is rather high with all this agent stuff flying around.
Ugh.http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5396236
And I wonder who the other 2 schools being looked at are. If Vegas were taking bets, I bet Alabama would be the favorite.
:thumbup:
#### you!!!! :lmao: Bama has 6 players on the coaches preseason All SEC list. Pretty assured of 5 first round draft picks if the draft was today. You probably picked us for the wrong reason (past indiscretions by the school), but kudos. Yes, my pucker factor is still high even though Dareus is the only one involved here, supposedly.

It would still be huge if he missed even 1/4 of the season, which would include the Penn State game. Some people have been worried about one player since this started and of the high profile players, I listed him last in who I'd be worried about losing the most. Marcel Dareus topped the list. There are some rumors about the second guy on my list as well (not implicating him here).

Not sure if it has been mentioned here, or even public, but WVU and Clemson are involved now. LSU and Georgia should be in red alert and expecting news soon.

Certainly no threat to the program from a compliance standpoint, but losing Dareus will obviously hurt. Hopefully just a few games.

An interesting story stemming from this is the stance Saban is taking against the NFL to try to force some action from them.

Bye Marvin you had a pretty good college career.

You just lost millions of dollars due to your character issues that I am sure NFL teams are going to stick you with. Hope that nice watch you got for your 'lil sis' was worth it.

Georgia fans are saying there's nothing to the AJ Green stuff, but the NCAA actually contacted them. Hope AJ is telling the truth.

Yours truly,

Dez Bryant

Apparently Frosh DL, Brandon Willis, is leaving UNC and transferring to UCLA. This could be a big blow to the Heels if Austin is ineligible.

Apparently Frosh DL, Brandon Willis, is leaving UNC and transferring to UCLA. This could be a big blow to the Heels if Austin is ineligible.
If? The dude is as good as gone. I think at this point Butch is fighting for his job. Way to much dirt with the coaches and agents and different partys the NCAA is looking into. I heard today that Blake is as good as gone and that is just being done to try and save face. There is an avalanche coming for UNC football and I doubt the powers that be ever hire anyone remotely controversial now.

If? The dude is as good as gone. I think at this point Butch is fighting for his job. Way to much dirt with the coaches and agents and different partys the NCAA is looking into. I heard today that Blake is as good as gone and that is just being done to try and save face. There is an avalanche coming for UNC football and I doubt the powers that be ever hire anyone remotely controversial now.
As a NC State fan I would love to see UNC and especially Blake get what's coming to them. (There is a reason his nickname is Black Santa). However I'll believe a harsh penalty when I see it. This isn't close to the instutional issues at USC and other than a suspension for Austin I don't see any major penalties getting levied. If this continues to drag on I would not be surprised to see UNC take action of its own for nothing else to protect the true sport of the school, basketball from being associated with this stuff. I can't imagine the boosters in the Rams Club enjoy seeing their school on the news under these circumstances.

quick question: Who is out for the LSU game with 100% certainty?
Don't think anyone yet for 100%, but I'd be shocked if more than 3 or 4 of the presumed defensive starters actually played. Davis is done there, it's just a matter of how it plays out especially when guys have tweets like out there helping matters:
Shaun Draughan's (starting RB)Twitter-site: "Is it bad that I hardly ever know the name of my classes or the professors (sic) name??"

quick question: Who is out for the LSU game with 100% certainty?
Don't think anyone yet for 100%, but I'd be shocked if more than 3 or 4 of the presumed defensive starters actually played. Davis is done there, it's just a matter of how it plays out especially when guys have tweets like out there helping matters:
Shaun Draughan's (starting RB)Twitter-site: "Is it bad that I hardly ever know the name of my classes or the professors (sic) name??"
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread