What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FPC Sunday, Aug 1st, 2010 1 pm Draft (1 Viewer)

Courtney FPC

Footballguy
1. RECOVERY BOYS

2. Your Worst Nightmare

3. Pirated Spoil

4. Fighting Franks

5. Coyote Streakers

6. Leprechauns Pot of Gold

7. Naked Prey

8. purestrength8

9. Fourthdown Freak

10. Baker Boy

11. HEADBANGER

12. NO SOUP FOR YOU

EXCELLENT! 11 not my favorite draft spot but certainly not my least either. August 1st can not get here soon enough. Itching to get login information as we get to draft first.

This draft went excellent. Couple times things froze up and once someone (me) didn't get the pick in time. The commish running the draft did a great job to be sure everything was fixed. The software did a fine job as did the owners.

This draft went excellent. Couple times things froze up and once someone (me) didn't get the pick in time. The commish running the draft did a great job to be sure everything was fixed. The software did a fine job as did the owners.
Seems like it went fast.Can people not in this specfic league still look at the teams and whatnot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft went great had a couple of glitches but don't think it was a software problem.Having a commish present a real plus.

Seems like it went fast.Can people not in this specfic league still look at the teams and whatnot?
Drafts should be just for those in the league until all drafts are completed at which time as Alex has said all drafts will be viewable

Captain Hook said:
MrSoup said:
Headbanger said:
Drafts should be just for those in the league until all drafts are completed at which time as Alex has said all drafts will be viewable
Exactly Hook. I only answered the TE question as 1.5 PPR for TE is a different animal and I would also want some information as well. Each draft is different so the actual draft matters little overall.

I haven't seen these asked, so i apologize if I missed them...

For the 50K FBG tourney:

1. Will all participants have some sort of access to view all the leagues draft results at some point or will leagues draft results only be available for those in that particular league?

2. On draft day, if a team has a co-manager, will he be able to access the draft on his own computer or does the RTS system only allow signed in access by one owner?
Not sure about the first, but YES on the second question, you can have both people online during the draft.
Capt Hook is correct on question #2. You can share your login with your co-manager BUT he will be able to make picks and they will be valid so please be sure you are ok with that.As for #1, all leagues will be available for viewing to all once the season gets underway.
Cheeshead that is how Alex with FFPC wants it. To me the "bid deal" is could give other people that have not drafted a peak into how things went or to pick up trends which could give someone an advantage over those that already drafted. If this were for peanut or for free it would be a different matter.

OK, OK. I guess posting the first round wouldn't hurt anything.

1. Brett Favre

2. Ron Dayne

3. Tatum Bell

4. Chris Johnson

5. Adrian Peterson (the Chicago RB)

6. Adrian Peterson (the Minnesota RB)

7. Terrell Owens

8. LaDainian Tomlinson

9. Aaron Rodgers

10. Tony Gonzalez (it is a 1.5 TE league)

11. Randy Moss

12. New York Jets D/ST (kinda early for a D in my opinion)

OK, OK. I guess posting the first round wouldn't hurt anything.1. Brett Favre2. Ron Dayne3. Tatum Bell4. Chris Johnson5. Adrian Peterson (the Chicago RB)6. Adrian Peterson (the Minnesota RB)7. Terrell Owens8. LaDainian Tomlinson9. Aaron Rodgers10. Tony Gonzalez (it is a 1.5 TE league)11. Randy Moss12. New York Jets D/ST (kinda early for a D in my opinion)
YES !!!! I am gonna have a huge leg up on everyone now!!!! Can't blame me if you made it public....your loss is my gain... :shrug:

OK, OK. I guess posting the first round wouldn't hurt anything.

1. Brett Favre

2. Ron Dayne

3. Tatum Bell

4. Chris Johnson

5. Adrian Peterson (the Chicago RB)

6. Adrian Peterson (the Minnesota RB)

7. Terrell Owens

8. LaDainian Tomlinson

9. Aaron Rodgers

10. Tony Gonzalez (it is a 1.5 TE league)

11. Randy Moss

12. New York Jets D/ST (kinda early for a D in my opinion)
definitely some sharks in this league...

The Titans worked out free agent running backs Tatum Bell, Adrian Peterson, and Keon Lattimore on Monday.

Purelimp, why are you getting your panties all bunched up? We know how excited you are from all this power you have - having a FF team you won't share with anyone. I only wish I could be in your position. Can you describe for us what it feels like?

Users who are viewing this thread