What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FPC Monday, Sept 6th, 2010 7 pm Draft (1 Viewer)

Courtney FPC

Footballguy
1. Brews Brothers

2. Wolf Pack III

3. Mirror Lake Spring Tx

4. Riverdog

5. Browntown Bombers

6. The Socs

7. THE JUGGERNAUTS

8. RECOVERY BOYS

9. Lovin' me some TD'S

10. Browns Bloodtrackers

11. Big Ballers

12. 032 Wrecking Crew

Good luck everyone! :confused:

That's a tough group right there - at least two overall champions, one from WCOFF and one from NFFC (maybe more who can tell from some of the team names)

Two questions....

1. I know player trades aren't allowed, but are pre-draft trades allowed? Can a team trade down in the draft?

2. Who are these former league champs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Two questions....1. I know player trades aren't allowed, but are pre-draft trades allowed? Can a team trade down in the draft?2. Who are these former league champs?
1) There are NO trades of any kind - your draft position is your draft position2) They are not just former league champs - they were 1st Place in the entire eventsRverdog - Todd Ullman was the overall winner in WCOFF, 2007 IIRCRECOVERY BOYS - Tommy Leo Yates was the overall winner in one of the NFFC contests, maybe 2008There are probably many former league champions and excellent players in this league, I just don't recognize the other team names

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread