What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Anarchy League 1 Thread (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
League Site: http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/45135

Passwords should be the same as last year. Bueno and BassNBrew can use anarchy99 to get in.

Here's the league one line up and draft order:

Unlucky Bass Turds - 909

Dickey Moe - 828

Aaron Rudnicki - 798

Hear-the-Footsteps - 776

Twilight - 713

jurb26 - 665

bostonfred - 576

bueno - 532

Gatorman - 456

PurpleHaze - 441

Ministry of Pain - 409

renesauz - 352

BassNBrew - 332

David Yudkin - 256

Carlton Gray - 242

Jason Wood - 156

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the 3 FBG staffers all ended up at the bottom draft wise was a fluke, but we figured we'd give you guys a chance this year.

The fact that the 3 FBG staffers all ended up at the bottom draft wise was a fluke, but we figured we'd give you guys a chance this year.
Fluke: slime-sucking fish that lies flat on the bottom of the ocean. antonym: shark

GB QB went 2nd overall, that was interesting. Some were asking about why RBs are falling but with no PPR for the RBs it really limits many of them that never sniff double digit Tds and in some aspects makes them pretty useless.

I found there to be a much bigger drop off at QB and TE where if you have a good gauge of playoff type teams you can make a few eatra points on them as well.

Unlucky Bass got Chris Johnson, DeAngelo Williams and Ryan Mathews, that's a lot of ground attack and surely will be the strongest run game throughout the league.

GB QB went 2nd overall, that was interesting. Some were asking about why RBs are falling but with no PPR for the RBs it really limits many of them that never sniff double digit Tds and in some aspects makes them pretty useless. I found there to be a much bigger drop off at QB and TE where if you have a good gauge of playoff type teams you can make a few eatra points on them as well. Unlucky Bass got Chris Johnson, DeAngelo Williams and Ryan Mathews, that's a lot of ground attack and surely will be the strongest run game throughout the league.
Yeah, it's awful hard for me to resist the temptation of drafting a RB. It's almost ingrained in my blood from so many years of playing fantasy football in the more traditional scoring systems. That is the greatest thing about this league. It really makes you think outside the box. I look at my team right now after 3 rounds and I have Moss, Celek and SDQB with no RBs. I'm very happy with that though. Taking Moss at 1.06 made sense to me only because Rice and Gore will not get the full advantage of their receiving ability in this league. I'd imagine Moss will score just as many if not more TDs than both guys but he will also get a point for each reception resulting in about an 80-95 point cushion they would need to make up in yds. By the time things came back around it looked like I needed to make a move on TEs because they were going to dry up very fast. Celek was the highest rated for me. I think I lucked out getting SD QB. I felt they were the last of the elite QBs and SD has as good a shot at the playoffs as anyone in the NFL thanks to their division.

GB QB went 2nd overall, that was interesting. Some were asking about why RBs are falling but with no PPR for the RBs it really limits many of them that never sniff double digit Tds and in some aspects makes them pretty useless. I found there to be a much bigger drop off at QB and TE where if you have a good gauge of playoff type teams you can make a few eatra points on them as well. Unlucky Bass got Chris Johnson, DeAngelo Williams and Ryan Mathews, that's a lot of ground attack and surely will be the strongest run game throughout the league.
Yeah, it's awful hard for me to resist the temptation of drafting a RB. It's almost ingrained in my blood from so many years of playing fantasy football in the more traditional scoring systems. That is the greatest thing about this league. It really makes you think outside the box. I look at my team right now after 3 rounds and I have Moss, Celek and SDQB with no RBs. I'm very happy with that though. Taking Moss at 1.06 made sense to me only because Rice and Gore will not get the full advantage of their receiving ability in this league. I'd imagine Moss will score just as many if not more TDs than both guys but he will also get a point for each reception resulting in about an 80-95 point cushion they would need to make up in yds. By the time things came back around it looked like I needed to make a move on TEs because they were going to dry up very fast. Celek was the highest rated for me. I think I lucked out getting SD QB. I felt they were the last of the elite QBs and SD has as good a shot at the playoffs as anyone in the NFL thanks to their division.
You got a steal with the SD QB, especially considering how early the other QBs went.

Yeah...this league is always one of the tougher ones. Was tough to do, but I actually went QB twice in my first 3 picks. ALL the points count, so it's not like you have to chose every week.

Current Roster

Smith, Steve NYG WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Miller, Zach OAK TE

Didn't anticipate the last turn well. I wanted to come away with 2 of the following: Miller (OAK), Miller (PIT), Cooley, Smith (CAR), Ochocinco, Welker. Was there anyway that this was going to happen?

Wood, Yuds, and myself have already secured 2 TEs. Gray has one. That's 7 of the top 12 TEs selected by the back 1/4 of the draft serpent.

4.06 54. Ministry of Pain Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE Tue Aug 3 9:55:32 a.m. ET 2010 Guy was 5th in 2008 and 6th in 2009, Vikes are almost a lock for the playoffs so that means extra points too. Big dropoff at TE looming

Seems like this always happens to you. 5 minutes later the Favre news breaks.

4.06 54. Ministry of Pain Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE Tue Aug 3 9:55:32 a.m. ET 2010 Guy was 5th in 2008 and 6th in 2009, Vikes are almost a lock for the playoffs so that means extra points too. Big dropoff at TE looming

True but I still think he was drafted about the right spot. He was fine in 2008. Wells was on my list but was snatched right before I could grab him

Ministry of Pain said:
BassNBrew said:

True but I still think he was drafted about the right spot. He was fine in 2008. Wells was on my list but was snatched right before I could grab him
Miller and Stewart would have been a better combo than Benson and Shinacoe.

Ministry of Pain said:
BassNBrew said:

Miller and Stewart would have been a better combo than Benson and Shinacoe.
Not as big a JStew fan and he still seems not healthy. If I were going to take one of them I would have grabbed DWill. You're probably right but I am pretty high on Benson this year with so much passing in front of him, he will be looking at 6-7 in the box max, I like his chances.

Player YTD Pts Bye

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT TMQB - 5

Forte, Matt CHI RB - 8

Spiller, C.J. BUF RB - 6

Smith, Steve NYG WR - 8

Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 7

Gates, Antonio SDC TE (P) - 10

Miller, Zach OAK TE - 10

7 Total Players

Feel very fortunate to get Pitt TMQB. Not sure why he lasted this late. Finished #13 overall last year without a playoff contribution. Even with a 20% dip this year, this pick was a steal here.

Player YTD Pts Bye Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT TMQB - 5 Forte, Matt CHI RB - 8 Spiller, C.J. BUF RB - 6 Smith, Steve NYG WR - 8 Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 7 Gates, Antonio SDC TE (P) - 10 Miller, Zach OAK TE - 10 7 Total Players Feel very fortunate to get Pitt TMQB. Not sure why he lasted this late. Finished #13 overall last year without a playoff contribution. Even with a 20% dip this year, this pick was a steal here.
I was praying they fell one more spot.I fixed a pick for Bueno which caused me to time out, but we should be good. Malcom Floyd to Bueno, Fred Jackson to me.

I wish I had CJ2k, but I took Peterson at 1. This draft started before I finished my projections. However, with no PPR, and playoff considerations, Peterson might end up being a little bit better.

Ryan Mathews at pick 32 is the one I LOVE. I have Mathews top 8 RB, with plenty of room to be higher. DeAngelo Williams at 33 isn't bad value, either. Carolina offense will be better overall with Delhomme gone.

So far:

Redskins QB (I love the value pick with McNabb)

Peterson

Mathews

DeAngelo Williams

Garcon

Maclin

Meachem

All 3 WRs have very nice upside and should improve on last year's numbers. Garcon and Meachem have as good as chance as any at making the playoffs.

I'm weak in that I have no TE thus far, so that will be a crapshoot for me.

Hey for some reason it won't let me make the 9.02 pick. I want to draft Darren Sproles -- RB. David, can you take care of this for me please?

Hey for some reason it won't let me make the 9.02 pick. I want to draft Darren Sproles -- RB. David, can you take care of this for me please?
For some reason Santonio Holmes was auto-drafted right as I was trying to draft Sproles. Please fix. Thanks.

For some reason Santonio Holmes was auto-drafted right as I was trying to draft Sproles. Please fix. Thanks.
If you try to pick after 4 hours it won't let you, and you will get an ADP pick automatically within a few minutes. I manually gave you Sproles.

If you try to pick after 4 hours it won't let you, and you will get an ADP pick automatically within a few minutes. I manually gave you Sproles.
I tried to draft as soon as I got home from work (can't access FF sites at work). Sorry if I held things up.

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT TMQB - 5

Forte, Matt CHI RB - 8

Spiller, C.J. BUF RB - 6

Ward, Derrick TBB RB - 4

Williams, Carnell TBB RB - 4

Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR (P) - 7

Smith, Steve NYG WR (P) - 8

Wayne, Reggie IND WR - 7

Gates, Antonio SDC TE (P) - 10

Heap, Todd BAL TE - 8

Miller, Zach OAK TE - 10

Hartley, Garrett NOS PK - 10

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK (P) - 10

Can't complain about the way things have shaken out for me.

QB - Pitt QB should be a top ten producer at a bargain price and a potential playoff contributer. Will collect my 150-200 points with whatever is left at QB in the last rounds.

RB - Locking up the Tampa backfield should keep me competitive at the RB3/4 slot relative to the rest of the league. Forte and Spiller are the type of picks boom/bust picks that you need to pan out to win this league. Won't get any playoff points here.

WR - Still have some work to do here but there's decent talent left. Wayne and Smith were no-brainer picks. I think Gonzo is flying under the radar this year. Would love to see Wayne and Gonzo make a playoff run while holding down the starting positions for the Colts.

TE - If things work out as planned I should pile on the points here. Last year this trio posted 790 points (which I expect they'll eclipse barring injury) or 24% of the total that won this league. In additon to being the best options available at the time, I was able to put a dent in the limited supply available to others.

K - Got two with job security that play on playoff caliber teams. I was shocked at the kicker turmoil this year on the potential playoff contending teams at this position.

D - Will get two at some point that will score between 80-160 points.

800 TE pt + 575 QB pts + 300 K pts + 225 D pts = 1900 pts. Can I come up with 1600 pts between my 4 RB and 5 WR? That's 178 per player. Budgeting Wayne and Smith at 550 between and 350 among Gono and TBD leaves 700 points between 4 RBs to reach 3500. Caddy/Ward should be good for 225. 475 between Spiller and Forte??? Probably 300 is more likely leaving me with a total of 3325. Reduce this by 10% for injuries and I'm roughly at 3000 pts or 5th to 7th place. Looks like my chances at contending ride on the backs of Gonzo/Forte/Spillner and hitting on one of my last two WRs.

Even with the added value placed on TE, I think most of them, after the top 5-7 went off the board, went too early. So I waited and tried to load up on other positions. The team isn't exactly studly, but serviceable. Evan Moore and Mercedes Lewis are not that much worse than any pair that was taken after the top 7 were gone.

We'll see how it plays out over the season.

Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB

Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB TMQB

I couldn't justify burning early picks on QBs. I've done better waiting on QBs, so that probably has convinced me not to go early with QBs. In the past, the teams seemed to do better passing than expected. However, you get what you get, which in this case is a middle of the road passing team and a wing and a prayer.

Harrison, Jerome CLE RB

Jackson, Fred BUF RB

Taylor, Chester CHI RB

Taylor, Fred NEP RB

A deplorable lot, to be sure, but better than some other years where pretty much my last 4 picks were RBs. At least all of these guys should score some. Certainly not heavy hitters, but they should get me some scoring.

Doucet, Early ARI WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Harvin, Percy MIN WR

Owens, Terrell CIN WR

Robinson, Laurent STL WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Clearly the bread and butter of this team.Fitz/Smith/Owens should be fierce. Harvin (if he ever shows up), Robinson, and Doucet should also be fairly consistent scorers.

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Cooley, Chris WAS TE

I'm not sure how I ended up with Clark, but I'm not complaining. If the WRs were the bread and butter, this might be the main course. I contemplated taking another TE as a flex, but no one really wowed me after barrage of TE picks in the early going.

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

Prater, Matt DEN PK

Gostokowski always scores a lot of points and whoever the Denver kicker is each year has historically been pretty good. I should get plus kicker socing (if that really matters, who knows).

Chargers, San Diego SDC

Raiders, Oakland OAK

The Chargers will almost certainly be in the post season barring a calamity of epic proportions. OAK went way early in the other Anarchy drafts. I'm not sure why, but they did.

Overall, I like this team much better than the one in Anarchy 2 . . . and that one was projected in the Top 3 by JWB scoring tallies. Of course, in other years I really liked my teams and was projected to be near the top and BOMBED like big deuce hitting the toilet water. You never can tell how well you'll do, and I am proof positive of that.

Chargers, San Diego SDC TMQB

Rams, St. Louis STL TMQB

I'm pretty happy with my QBs, mainly because of SD. SD should be the front runner for a playoff spot in the AFC West and they were one of the elite QBs to have IMO. St. Louis is just a filler that I hope can score more points than they did last year.

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB

Hardesty, Montario CLE RB

Tate, Ben HOU RB

I really like my RBs. I think Addai is very underrated this year and will produce like a solid RB2. It helps that Indy is a consistent playoff team. I'm on the Charles band wagon and think he was great value at the end of the 4th round. I really made a run on RBs in rounds 4-7 and it was mainly because I felt Hardesty and Tate were legit starters for their teams and couldn't pass them by. I'm hoping I don't get burned by the rookies.

Britt, Kenny TEN WR

Edelman, Julian NEP WR

Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Moss, Randy NEP WR

I didn't really focus on WRs nearly as much as years past in this league. I did take Moss in the 1st and I think he is going to be the #1 WR this year and have a monster season. I suppose having that in the back of my mind I felt there may be some wiggle room at the position. Still, I'm very happy to have landed the other guys I did. I think Britt will be the WR1 in Tenn, though that isn't all that great. Manningham could be a huge steal if things pan out well and he is starting. Edelman will get far more looks this year than most believe IMO.

Celek, Brent PHI TE

Fells, Daniel STL TE

Watson, Ben CLE TE

Celek is a guy that I really wanted on my team. I think he is going to have a top 5 season and I was happy to get him where I did. Fells and Watson are just starters on their teams that I'm taking gambles on.

Akers, David PHI PK

Carpenter, Dan MIA PK

Akers is pretty reliable and always seems to be a top scorer at the position. I'm hoping the Mia offense will be turning a bit of the corner this year and Carpenter makes a jump in production.

49ers, San Francisco SFO Def

Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def

I really like me defenses and think the position is a bit underrated in this format. I think Both SF and Cinci have top 10 units and I also think both a playoff teams.

Overall I'm pleased with my team. I think this league more than most really comes down to who stays healthy. I think I would have had a great chance to win it last year had Daniels not gone down. I think my performance this year is going to depend a great deal on Moss and Celek. Hopefully those guys avoid the injury bug this year.

Chargers, San Diego SDC TMQBRams, St. Louis STL TMQBI'm pretty happy with my QBs, mainly because of SD. SD should be the front runner for a playoff spot in the AFC West and they were one of the elite QBs to have IMO. St. Louis is just a filler that I hope can score more points than they did last year.Addai, Joseph IND RBCharles, Jamaal KCC RBDwyer, Jonathan PIT RBHardesty, Montario CLE RBTate, Ben HOU RBI really like my RBs. I think Addai is very underrated this year and will produce like a solid RB2. It helps that Indy is a consistent playoff team. I'm on the Charles band wagon and think he was great value at the end of the 4th round. I really made a run on RBs in rounds 4-7 and it was mainly because I felt Hardesty and Tate were legit starters for their teams and couldn't pass them by. I'm hoping I don't get burned by the rookies.Britt, Kenny TEN WREdelman, Julian NEP WRManningham, Mario NYG WRMoss, Randy NEP WRI didn't really focus on WRs nearly as much as years past in this league. I did take Moss in the 1st and I think he is going to be the #1 WR this year and have a monster season. I suppose having that in the back of my mind I felt there may be some wiggle room at the position. Still, I'm very happy to have landed the other guys I did. I think Britt will be the WR1 in Tenn, though that isn't all that great. Manningham could be a huge steal if things pan out well and he is starting. Edelman will get far more looks this year than most believe IMO.Celek, Brent PHI TEFells, Daniel STL TEWatson, Ben CLE TECelek is a guy that I really wanted on my team. I think he is going to have a top 5 season and I was happy to get him where I did. Fells and Watson are just starters on their teams that I'm taking gambles on.Akers, David PHI PKCarpenter, Dan MIA PKAkers is pretty reliable and always seems to be a top scorer at the position. I'm hoping the Mia offense will be turning a bit of the corner this year and Carpenter makes a jump in production.49ers, San Francisco SFO DefBengals, Cincinnati CIN DefI really like me defenses and think the position is a bit underrated in this format. I think Both SF and Cinci have top 10 units and I also think both a playoff teams.Overall I'm pleased with my team. I think this league more than most really comes down to who stays healthy. I think I would have had a great chance to win it last year had Daniels not gone down. I think my performance this year is going to depend a great deal on Moss and Celek. Hopefully those guys avoid the injury bug this year.
You can't keep you roster as it is. You have too many RB and not enough WR. I took away Dwyer and you need to pick a WR ASAP.

Chargers, San Diego SDC TMQBRams, St. Louis STL TMQBI'm pretty happy with my QBs, mainly because of SD. SD should be the front runner for a playoff spot in the AFC West and they were one of the elite QBs to have IMO. St. Louis is just a filler that I hope can score more points than they did last year.Addai, Joseph IND RBCharles, Jamaal KCC RBDwyer, Jonathan PIT RBHardesty, Montario CLE RBTate, Ben HOU RBI really like my RBs. I think Addai is very underrated this year and will produce like a solid RB2. It helps that Indy is a consistent playoff team. I'm on the Charles band wagon and think he was great value at the end of the 4th round. I really made a run on RBs in rounds 4-7 and it was mainly because I felt Hardesty and Tate were legit starters for their teams and couldn't pass them by. I'm hoping I don't get burned by the rookies.Britt, Kenny TEN WREdelman, Julian NEP WRManningham, Mario NYG WRMoss, Randy NEP WRI didn't really focus on WRs nearly as much as years past in this league. I did take Moss in the 1st and I think he is going to be the #1 WR this year and have a monster season. I suppose having that in the back of my mind I felt there may be some wiggle room at the position. Still, I'm very happy to have landed the other guys I did. I think Britt will be the WR1 in Tenn, though that isn't all that great. Manningham could be a huge steal if things pan out well and he is starting. Edelman will get far more looks this year than most believe IMO.Celek, Brent PHI TEFells, Daniel STL TEWatson, Ben CLE TECelek is a guy that I really wanted on my team. I think he is going to have a top 5 season and I was happy to get him where I did. Fells and Watson are just starters on their teams that I'm taking gambles on.Akers, David PHI PKCarpenter, Dan MIA PKAkers is pretty reliable and always seems to be a top scorer at the position. I'm hoping the Mia offense will be turning a bit of the corner this year and Carpenter makes a jump in production.49ers, San Francisco SFO DefBengals, Cincinnati CIN DefI really like me defenses and think the position is a bit underrated in this format. I think Both SF and Cinci have top 10 units and I also think both a playoff teams.Overall I'm pleased with my team. I think this league more than most really comes down to who stays healthy. I think I would have had a great chance to win it last year had Daniels not gone down. I think my performance this year is going to depend a great deal on Moss and Celek. Hopefully those guys avoid the injury bug this year.
You can't keep you roster as it is. You have too many RB and not enough WR. I took away Dwyer and you need to pick a WR ASAP.
Give me Ted Ginn.

Dolphins, Miami MIA TMQB - 5

Vikings, Minnesota MIN TMQB - 4

Obviously, I made the pick before the Favre news hit, but I think that there is potential in both teams to do well and also to make the playoffs

Brown, Donald IND RB - 7

Faulk, Kevin NEP RB - 5

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB - 10

Turner, Michael ATL RB - 8

Westbrook, Brian FA* RB - -

Again, with no ppr I went with a few workhorse / td backs and then gambled on Faulk and Westbrook.

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR - 7

Cribbs, Josh CLE WR - 8

Driver, Donald GBP WR - 10

Hartline, Brian MIA WR (P) - 5

Mason, Derrick BAL WR - 8

Took the #2 guy on a lot of teams with high rated #1's. 4 starters here and cribbs with his wildcat role will be just fine

Davis, Vernon SFO TE (Q) - 9

Martin, David MIA TE - 5

Took davis and waited and waited. Martin was signed b/c fasano can't get open on a linebacker.

Brown, Kris HOU PK - 7

Crosby, Mason GBP PK - 10

His powered kickers on high powered offenses.

Dolphins, Miami MIA Def - 5

Packers, Green Bay GBP Def - 10

Miami's D may be pretty good this year and GB is a contender.

Even with the added value placed on TE, I think most of them, after the top 5-7 went off the board, went too early. So I waited and tried to load up on other positions. The team isn't exactly studly, but serviceable. Evan Moore and Mercedes Lewis are not that much worse than any pair that was taken after the top 7 were gone.We'll see how it plays out over the season.
I always pegged you as a somewhat intelligent guy. Where did I go wrong???

Dolphins, Miami MIA TMQB - 5Vikings, Minnesota MIN TMQB - 4Obviously, I made the pick before the Favre news hit, but I think that there is potential in both teams to do well and also to make the playoffsBrown, Donald IND RB - 7Faulk, Kevin NEP RB - 5Thomas, Pierre NOS RB - 10Turner, Michael ATL RB - 8Westbrook, Brian FA* RB - -Again, with no ppr I went with a few workhorse / td backs and then gambled on Faulk and Westbrook.Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR - 7Cribbs, Josh CLE WR - 8Driver, Donald GBP WR - 10Hartline, Brian MIA WR (P) - 5Mason, Derrick BAL WR - 8Took the #2 guy on a lot of teams with high rated #1's. 4 starters here and cribbs with his wildcat role will be just fineDavis, Vernon SFO TE (Q) - 9Martin, David MIA TE - 5Took davis and waited and waited. Martin was signed b/c fasano can't get open on a linebacker.Brown, Kris HOU PK - 7Crosby, Mason GBP PK - 10His powered kickers on high powered offenses.Dolphins, Miami MIA Def - 5Packers, Green Bay GBP Def - 10Miami's D may be pretty good this year and GB is a contender.
You're in for a long year.

I really like my RBs. I think Addai is very underrated this year and will produce like a solid RB2. It helps that Indy is a consistent playoff team. I'm on the Charles band wagon and think he was great value at the end of the 4th round. I really made a run on RBs in rounds 4-7 and it was mainly because I felt Hardesty and Tate were legit starters for their teams and couldn't pass them by. I'm hoping I don't get burned by the rookies.

Hopefully those guys avoid the injury bug this year.
Well so much for that. Not even a week after the draft and I've already lost one of my RBs.Must be something to do with me drafting Texans players. Daniels injury last year killed me. Now Tate.

Well so much for that. Not even a week after the draft and I've already lost one of my RBs.Must be something to do with me drafting Texans players. Daniels injury last year killed me. Now Tate.
At least he wasn't auto-drafted for you...

Week One results now posted . . .

BassNBrew scored 218.2 points

David Yudkin scored 209.68 points

bueno scored 202.5 points

Afrodisiac scored 201.1 points

Aaron Rudnicki scored 192.78 points

renesauz scored 190.68 points

Carlton Gray scored 178.9 points

Ministry of Pain scored 166.9 points

Twilight scored 162.38 points

Hear-The-Footsteps scored 160 points

Unlucky Bass Turds scored 159.54 points

jurb26 scored 135.34 points

Gatorman scored 132.98 points

bostonfred scored 131.24 points

Dickey Moe scored 125.26 points

PurpleHaze67 scored 110.94 points

Even with the added value placed on TE, I think most of them, after the top 5-7 went off the board, went too early. So I waited and tried to load up on other positions. The team isn't exactly studly, but serviceable. Evan Moore and Mercedes Lewis are not that much worse than any pair that was taken after the top 7 were gone.We'll see how it plays out over the season.
I guess by assuming you are my equal....? :wub:

Could have something to do with drafting 3rd string rbs.

I guess by assuming you are my equal....? :lmao:
Yuck it up while you can...Philly doesn't play Detriot every week and my QB performance is poised to close the gap. Very happy with this start with Ben serving his suspension.

I guess by assuming you are my equal....? :(
Yuck it up while you can...Philly doesn't play Detriot every week and my QB performance is poised to close the gap. Very happy with this start with Ben serving his suspension.
Closed the gap by 30 pts. That said, your team is going to be a lot tougher than I expected.

I guess by assuming you are my equal....? :ptts:
Closed the gap by 30 pts. That said, your team is going to be a lot tougher than I expected.
0.50 points separates us. My team is a lot tougher than I expected too!

Users who are viewing this thread