What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Anarchy League 1 Thread (1 Viewer)

0.50 points separates us. My team is a lot tougher than I expected too!
Fortunately I get Hartley and Big Ben back. I'm a smidge in front of you on getting the bye weeks behind me.
And just like that, you have a nice cushion built up.
Looks like we will be going back and forth all season.
The injury bug bit hard and my sleepers are fading. Will have to hang on for a middle of the pack finish.Yuds is going to try to give you a run, but the loss of Clark will kill him. Other than your byes weeks, you just keep cranking out 180+ point efforts. Congrats on assembling such a dominate team.

Last edited by a moderator:
0.50 points separates us. My team is a lot tougher than I expected too!
Fortunately I get Hartley and Big Ben back. I'm a smidge in front of you on getting the bye weeks behind me.
And just like that, you have a nice cushion built up.
Looks like we will be going back and forth all season.
The injury bug bit hard and my sleepers are fading. Will have to hang on for a middle of the pack finish.Yuds is going to try to give you a run, but the loss of Clark will kill him. Other than your byes weeks, you just keep cranking out 180+ point efforts. Congrats on assembling such a dominate team.
Losing Gore is going to hurt, but it's late in the year - I might be able to hold off Yudkin.

Losing Gore is going to hurt, but it's late in the year - I might be able to hold off Yudkin.
Clark scored 432 points by himself last year. I got 126 out of him this year. Those are 300 points I will never see.
Yeah - sometimes I think injuries drive this league rather than drafting skills. Pity there wasn't a way to replace people on IR.Jason has come out of nowhere though. I think I can catch him in the playoffs though. Maybe not.

Clark scored 432 points by himself last year. I got 126 out of him this year. Those are 300 points I will never see.
Yeah - sometimes I think injuries drive this league rather than drafting skills. Pity there wasn't a way to replace people on IR.Jason has come out of nowhere though. I think I can catch him in the playoffs though. Maybe not.
LOL - first to third in just a few weeks. To be fair Jason's players did get hot at the end though, but injuries killed me and I am hearing footsteps.

Need 6 from Big Ben next week to catch Yuds. I'm 7 and change behind Unlucky and he has James Jones left. Probably a coin flip there.

After hugely dissapointing seasons from Reggie Bush And Beanie Wells, I'm pretty satisfied with a fourth place finish. Spent most of the year in 2nd or 3rd but really had no firepower in the playoffs (only 4 or 5 players, and they ALL lasted no more than one game).

Congrats to Afro....seemed like he dominated wire to wire.

After hugely dissapointing seasons from Reggie Bush And Beanie Wells, I'm pretty satisfied with a fourth place finish. Spent most of the year in 2nd or 3rd but really had no firepower in the playoffs (only 4 or 5 players, and they ALL lasted no more than one game).Congrats to Afro....seemed like he dominated wire to wire.
Speaking of which...who is he?Unlucky Bass Turds - 909Dickey Moe - 828Aaron Rudnicki - 798Hear-the-Footsteps - 776Twilight - 713jurb26 - 665bostonfred - 576bueno - 532Gatorman - 456PurpleHaze - 441Ministry of Pain - 409renesauz - 352BassNBrew - 332David Yudkin - 256Carlton Gray - 242Jason Wood - 156 Did he bump one of these guys off after the draft and take over his team? Kinda of hard to collect your props and kudos when you use different names.

After hugely dissapointing seasons from Reggie Bush And Beanie Wells, I'm pretty satisfied with a fourth place finish. Spent most of the year in 2nd or 3rd but really had no firepower in the playoffs (only 4 or 5 players, and they ALL lasted no more than one game).Congrats to Afro....seemed like he dominated wire to wire.
Speaking of which...who is he?
He is the alter ego of none other than Jason Wood.

Well congrats to Jason Wood's alter ego. After trouncing him for years around this joint enlisting the alter ego was an excellent decision.

Well congrats to Jason Wood's alter ego. After trouncing him for years around this joint enlisting the alter ego was an excellent decision.
:stealthmode:

Users who are viewing this thread