What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Upcoming FPC Draft Openings*** (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
Here are the availabilities in the early drafts. Those of you who like to draft early before the ADP settles in, these are the drafts for you!

Footballguys Players Championship 08.02.7 -- Monday, Aug 02, 2010 07:00 PM -- 6 teams available

Footballguys Players Championship 08.03.7 -- Tuesday, Aug 03, 2010 07:00 PM -- Full

Footballguys Players Championship 08.03.10 -- Tuesday, Aug 03, 2010 10:00 PM -- 7 teams available

Registration & Draft Schedule Page

For those owners who already bought one or two teams in the FPC can upgrade to a 3-pack for $1000. Please email Chris at chris@myffpc.com or Courtney at courtney@myffpc.com

All owner who purchase 3-packs between now and the start of the season will also receive a 1 year Footballguys.com subscription (or a one year extension).

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the plan for a draft like tonight where youhave 8 signed up as of now? I'd like to sign up for another draft soon to get some practice (before my league with my friends in early Sept) but I'll need to know when it might actually go to make sure I'm available. I'm trying to monitor the sign-up page but just curious if you get say 5 or 6 pm and only have 10

What is the plan for a draft like tonight where youhave 8 signed up as of now? I'd like to sign up for another draft soon to get some practice (before my league with my friends in early Sept) but I'll need to know when it might actually go to make sure I'm available. I'm trying to monitor the sign-up page but just curious if you get say 5 or 6 pm and only have 10
The plan is to do our best to fill them! :goodposting:

Here are the upcoming availabilities starting this Sunday. Drafts have been filling fast so if you want a specific date, don't wait - jump in now. (all draft times in Eastern time)

Those of you who like to draft early before the ADP settles in, these are the drafts for you!

Footballguys Players Championship 08.08.1 -- Sunday, Aug 08, 1:00 PM -- 1 team available

Footballguys Players Championship 08.09.7 -- Monday, Aug 09, 7:00 PM -- 6 teams available

Footballguys Players Championship 08.10.7 -- Tuesday, Aug 10, 7:00 PM -- 10 teams available

Footballguys Players Championship 08.10.10 -- Tuesday, Aug 10, 10:00 PM -- 7 teams available

Registration & Draft Schedule Page

For owners who already bought one or two teams in the FPC can upgrade to a 3-pack for $1000. Please email Chris at chris@myffpc.com or Courtney at courtney@myffpc.com

All owner who purchase 3-packs between now and the start of the season will also receive a 1 year Footballguys.com subscription (or a one year extension).

Users who are viewing this thread