Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Yudkin

2010 Anarchy League 5 Thread

Can someone post a ranking of the teams using Draft Dominator like Just Win Baby did in Anrachy 2?

Can someone post a ranking of the teams using Draft Dominator like Just Win Baby did in Anrachy 2?

I can post a ranking using my projections. You should probably just ignore my team at the top - since this is based on the same projections that I used to pick them of course they grade out highest.3214 ZWK2913 SouthJersey 2894 gheemony 2871 Faux Bear 2857 No. 16 2838 bro1ncos 2837 The Wormanizers 2765 Steel Dillo 2755 firstseason1988 2731 adrenaline 2728 jsharlan 2727 jeter23 2723 Go DC Yourself 2680 Football Critic 2677 Binky The Doormat 2660 Ultima Thule It would be interesting to see how much the ranking changes if we use different projections.

I can post a ranking using my projections. You should probably just ignore my team at the top - since this is based on the same projections that I used to pick them of course they grade out highest.3214 ZWK2913 SouthJersey 2894 gheemony 2871 Faux Bear 2857 No. 16 2838 bro1ncos 2837 The Wormanizers 2765 Steel Dillo 2755 firstseason1988 2731 adrenaline 2728 jsharlan 2727 jeter23 2723 Go DC Yourself 2680 Football Critic 2677 Binky The Doormat 2660 Ultima Thule It would be interesting to see how much the ranking changes if we use different projections.
Thanks! Anyway you can see the rankings with default projections?

Thanks! Anyway you can see the rankings with default projections?

Nope, I was just keeping track in a spreadsheet, so I don't have any projections there besides my own.

Rams inserted Petigrew. Petigrew becomes the burn card like in poker. So no one gets him.

That sucks. If I lose the league because of the difference between Pettigrew and Jenkins I'll be pissed.
It's the ol some rules are followed and some are not league.

Rams inserted Petigrew. Petigrew becomes the burn card like in poker. So no one gets him.

That sucks. If I lose the league because of the difference between Pettigrew and Jenkins I'll be pissed.
What rules were not followed?

draft timer. substitutions were made after the fact.

draft timer. substitutions were made after the fact.
There's nothing in the rules other than you have 4 hours to make a pick. Pre-MFL when we drafted just in the FBG Mock Draft forum, people were just skipped over and people would send me their pick when they were available. After moving to MFL, the system automatically would give people a player after 4 hours.And in this case, the MFL system gave a team a player that didn't fit with the rules, so a player that fit the roster requirements HAD to be assigned to that team. As for Pettigrew, there's no way I would let a team claim a player 2 and a half rounds later and skip over 40 picks made in the middle.

Woooooooooooooooooo!

Step 1 to Championship - Made it out of pre-season without significant injuries to my players!

jsharlan 247.00

Ultima Thule 200.88

bro1ncos 189.98

ZWK 188.46

SouthJersey 188.36

Go DC Yourself 178.54

No. 16 171.86 171.9

The Wormanizers 170.28

jeter23 158.74

gheemony 154.36

Football Critic 146.90

Binky The Doormat 145.20

Steel Dillo 144.86

adrenaline 137.84

Faux Bear 136.32

firstseason1988 122.54

The other leagues are jawing so we should too. An early congrats to bro1ncos, as it looks like he has it wrapped up. Hope with Rogers I can hold onto second.

The other leagues are jawing so we should too. An early congrats to bro1ncos, as it looks like he has it wrapped up. Hope with Rogers I can hold onto second.

I'm surprised my team performed like it did, lol @ the lynch run to help get me points!

Thanks. I am not counting my win yet with the way Rodgers is playing. This has been a lot of fun to follow along with this league. It has been really close most of the way.

Thanks. I am not counting my win yet with the way Rodgers is playing. This has been a lot of fun to follow along with this league. It has been really close most of the way.
Well. its official, and it turned out to be not that close. Congrats to bro1ncos, and I agree with him that it was fun. I'm happy with second, especially given that Ryan Grant was my 2d rounder. And thanks to David for running it.