What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Training Camp Blog (1 Viewer)

Anthony Borbely said:
Is Burnett or tramon Williams the starter? Tramon has lots of tackles.
Both are starting. Burnett is the starting strong safety and Williams CB. Also, I was not impressed with Williams in coverage. The Packers need him to play a lot better than he did last night. Burnett was impressive.
I agree on Burnett- he seems to be the total package. The way he sat down on that route where he picked off Manning was nothing short of amazing- especially for a rookie!

/Lee Corso

NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS!

8/23 The No. 1 defense on Monday afternoon: Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson at DE, Ron Edwards on the nose, Mike Vrabel and Tamba Hali at OLB, Demorrio Williams and Corey Mays at ILB. The CBs were Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr with Jon McGraw and Eric Berry at safety.

8/23 The depth chart continues to be in flux, Rudy Niswanger was back working with the No. 1 offense in place of Casey Wiegmann who started in Tampa on Saturday. At ILB Demorrio Williams and Corey Mays were with the No. 1 unit, after spending last week with the second team.

Thats pretty much the standard Chief formation. I guess Johnson and Belcher were "gatting a look".

The question is... How did they look?

Apparently good enough to have Williams and Mays back in the starting group.
Haley.... :thumbup: 8/24 Tuesday morning, C Rudy Niswanger worked with the No. 1 offense, and Derrick Johnson and Jovan Belcher were with the first defense at inside linebacker. Veteran FS Jon McGraw was on the back line with the top defense
my god this is getting ridiculous. any homers have an insight on what's going on.. between the ILB situation and the RB situation haley is really ####ing with the fantasy owners this offseason.
It's all Haley and his mind games. Seriously. He doesn't want anyone getting complacent...doesn't want anyone thinking their spot is secure. Which I can somewhat understand. They've been bashing him on the radio for a while for the way he's been running his camps. They said none of the players are willing to voice their opinions or talk to him because of what may happen to them. They don't respect him (he's never played the game). They've been comparing Haley to how Rex Ryan is running his camps on Hard Knocks. They said most of the Jets players would probably run through a brick wall for Ryan. They don't think there is a single Chiefs player (other than Thomas Jones perhaps) that would do the same for Haley.I honestly don't see Haley in KC beyond 2011. He is an arogant moron.
What's going on in the game tonight? I can't see it, but I'm seeing Williams in the stat line, but no Johnson.

/Lee Corso

NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS!

8/23 The No. 1 defense on Monday afternoon: Glenn Dorsey and Tyson Jackson at DE, Ron Edwards on the nose, Mike Vrabel and Tamba Hali at OLB, Demorrio Williams and Corey Mays at ILB. The CBs were Brandon Flowers and Brandon Carr with Jon McGraw and Eric Berry at safety.

8/23 The depth chart continues to be in flux, Rudy Niswanger was back working with the No. 1 offense in place of Casey Wiegmann who started in Tampa on Saturday. At ILB Demorrio Williams and Corey Mays were with the No. 1 unit, after spending last week with the second team.

Thats pretty much the standard Chief formation. I guess Johnson and Belcher were "gatting a look".

The question is... How did they look?

Apparently good enough to have Williams and Mays back in the starting group.
Haley.... :confused: 8/24 Tuesday morning, C Rudy Niswanger worked with the No. 1 offense, and Derrick Johnson and Jovan Belcher were with the first defense at inside linebacker. Veteran FS Jon McGraw was on the back line with the top defense
my god this is getting ridiculous. any homers have an insight on what's going on.. between the ILB situation and the RB situation haley is really ####ing with the fantasy owners this offseason.
It's all Haley and his mind games. Seriously. He doesn't want anyone getting complacent...doesn't want anyone thinking their spot is secure. Which I can somewhat understand. They've been bashing him on the radio for a while for the way he's been running his camps. They said none of the players are willing to voice their opinions or talk to him because of what may happen to them. They don't respect him (he's never played the game). They've been comparing Haley to how Rex Ryan is running his camps on Hard Knocks. They said most of the Jets players would probably run through a brick wall for Ryan. They don't think there is a single Chiefs player (other than Thomas Jones perhaps) that would do the same for Haley.I honestly don't see Haley in KC beyond 2011. He is an arogant moron.
What's going on in the game tonight? I can't see it, but I'm seeing Williams in the stat line, but no Johnson.
Am I reading the staline right? 2 sacks for Demo?

Users who are viewing this thread