Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CB31

#2 CB Help

My #1 CB in a 16-team dynasty league is Aqib Talib. I'm fine with him, but my 2nd CB, Brent Grimes might end up being a 4th CB on the Falcons. If this happens, who would you replace him with out of the following names:

William James

Derrek Cox

Tramon Williams

Brandon Carr

Thanks in advance!

I cant really answer your question at this time, I might be able to provide my personal opinion with known point values.

I do however have a few questions 1) James Jones starting WR (Deep ball threat or Driver out?) 2) Connor (lot of questions here) 3) Do you have the depth to add a player like Kyle Wilson?

I cant really answer your question at this time, I might be able to provide my personal opinion with known point values.I do however have a few questions 1) James Jones starting WR (Deep ball threat or Driver out?) 2) Connor (lot of questions here) 3) Do you have the depth to add a player like Kyle Wilson?

1) Jones is a placeholder for Vincent Jackson, so I was waiting for more official news before going after another WR.2) Connor is my LB6, with Lofton, Mayo, Ryans, and Durant starting ahead of him and David Hawthorne ahead of him on the bench.3) Kyle Wilson...I think he might be available for free. I could drop anyone for him. I'll make that move now.

just an fyi: Kyle can only be expected to play nickel and handle punt returns. Kyle, 1st rnd pick "playmaker" who plays for a rather stoudt defense.

Did you already make a choice concerning Grimes? If not, you might consider posting your leagues scoring.

just an fyi: Kyle can only be expected to play nickel and handle punt returns. Kyle, 1st rnd pick "playmaker" who plays for a rather stoudt defense. Did you already make a choice concerning Grimes? If not, you might consider posting your leagues scoring.

No, I haven't. Here's my scoring:Each Sack (SK) 4 Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK) 2 Each Interception (INT) 4Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 2 Each Fumble Forced (FF) 2Each Safety (SF) 2 Assisted Tackles (TKA) 1Solo Tackles (TKS) 1.5 Passes Defensed (PD) 2

Id consider Derrek Cox, but lets get more feedback eh...

btw I guess we may both want to keep an eye on Durant maintaing his role!