What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Ball League-Draft this Sunday HoF Game (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Hi guys,

With all the Anarchy Leagues happening and so many great posters and owners here at once I wanted to give you all an opportunity to join me in a best ball redraft league. Shoot me a PM or email at theministryofpain@gmail.com if interested. This is a money league and will be similar to The FIX league with a few modifications if you are familiar. Strictly redraft though, no dynasty.

I'll be happy to send you a link. We are looking for 10 more owners that can commit to this Sunday Night. When that fills up we will then shoot for the next MNF game, so on and so forth for the duration of the preseason. 1st things first though and we need to move quickly to fill up for this Sunday. If you have a friend or another FBG poster that is not participating in the Anarchy but want them to join you can do that as well. Should be a lot of fun.

Cheers,

MOP

Users who are viewing this thread