What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shout out... (1 Viewer)

notpacmanjones!

Footballguy
Just wanted to give a "shout out" to the FBG Players Championship league. I drafted on Wednesday (8/11). The draft went very smooth and it was very competitive. I was going back and forth whether to draft before pre-season, or after. I think I made the right decision. For anyone on the fence about joining, do it. The format makes for some very interesting strategies. Overall, great job guys and keep up the good work.

I guess I should post my results for critique. I was in the 5th spot:

J. Flaco QB

C. Palmer QB

S.Green RB

J.Best RB

D. Brown RB

L. Johnson RB

M. Lynch RB

T. Choice RB

A. Johnson WR

R. White WR

M. Crabtree WR

D. Mason WR

A. Gonzalez WR

D. McCluster WR

B. Robiskie WR

C. Cooly TE

T. Sheffler TE

B. Pettigrew TE

R. Gould K

Minn

I agree...great Wed night draft....here's mine from the 12th spot. Went WR heavy with a top TE then tried to draft RB's with high upside. If they hit...I'm golden.

QB Eli Manning

Vince Young

RB Fred Jackson

Felix Jones

Thomas Jones

LaDainian Tomlinson

Willis McGahee

Julius Jones

Mewelde Moore

WR Reggie Wayne

Anquan Boldin

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Sims-Walker

Nate Burleson

Devery Henderson

Harry Douglas

TE Dallas Clark

Todd Heap

K Matt Prater

D San Diego Chargers

I agree...great Wed night draft....here's mine from the 12th spot. Went WR heavy with a top TE then tried to draft RB's with high upside. If they hit...I'm golden.

QB Eli Manning

Vince Young

RB Fred Jackson

Felix Jones

Thomas Jones

LaDainian Tomlinson

Willis McGahee

Julius Jones

Mewelde Moore

WR Reggie Wayne

Anquan Boldin

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Sims-Walker

Nate Burleson

Devery Henderson

Harry Douglas

TE Dallas Clark

Todd Heap

K Matt Prater

D San Diego Chargers
The only running back with any upside at all on that list is Felix, all those other guys are either spelling young stud rbs or getting their job taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas Jones and LT will finish in the top 20 and possibly more towards 10 this year. Bank on it.

Thomas Jones and LT will finish in the top 20 and possibly more towards 10 this year. Bank on it.
it's people like you that give me hope of winning $50,000. Willis Mcgahee scored 14 touchdowns and wasn't top 20 in ppr and neither of those guys are going to do that, write it down.

it's people like you that give me hope of winning $50,000. Willis Mcgahee scored 14 touchdowns and wasn't top 20 in ppr and neither of those guys are going to do that, write it down.
:kicksrock:
Whatever....we'll revisit this at the end of the season...and see where you finished overall.

:kicksrock:
Whatever....we'll revisit this at the end of the season...and see where you finished overall.
I'll set this thread as my homepage so I don't forget.

:thumbup:
dude...........dude I am the man

Users who are viewing this thread