What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 (2 Viewers)

severely punished for my order on this turn but at least I get to recover positionally

8.08 Chad Henne, QB, Fish

pming BSS

8.15 - Braylon Edwards
That's two Jets receivers now, you getting into Hard Knocks much?I sent my next rounds picks to Fiddles and Ahrn. Toad, when you're done making your selections, since BnB already posted and I won't be available, can you PM Ahrn since he has my picks. Fiddles, if you post for me, can you just PM Ahrn to let him know he's now up.ThanksBTW, can I have my entry fee back since S. Rice is out 1/2 the season? I knew I should have taken Matt Schaub there, I only had his name typed in 3 different times. What kind of name is Sidney for a guy anyway, serves me right to take him.

8.15 - Braylon Edwards
That's two Jets receivers now, you getting into Hard Knocks much?I sent my next rounds picks to Fiddles and Ahrn. Toad, when you're done making your selections, since BnB already posted and I won't be available, can you PM Ahrn since he has my picks. Fiddles, if you post for me, can you just PM Ahrn to let him know he's now up.ThanksBTW, can I have my entry fee back since S. Rice is out 1/2 the season? I knew I should have taken Matt Schaub there, I only had his name typed in 3 different times. What kind of name is Sidney for a guy anyway, serves me right to take him.
my grandpas name was sidney. ben tates your next pick jerky.

8:16 = Tim Hightower, RB-ARI

9:01 = Kyle Orton, QB-DEN

9.02 = proxy pick for BNB = Mark Sanchez, QB-NYJ

PM = Ahrn is out and swimming.

Good to be on the right end of the #2-QB run as there's only so many of those out there.

no idea where BSS went - said he was here reading.....anyway off to work - hopefully the monsoon holds off til late night - PM Shadowfax for my pick and his

Users who are viewing this thread